SageFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

SageFX is a forex broker. Sage FX offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. SageFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, energies, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

SageFX.com

Established: 2019
Address: Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 81, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@sagefx.com
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: MasterCard, Bitcoin, Instacoins, JCB
Withdrawal Methods: MasterCard, Bitcoin, JCB

Join live discussion of SageFX.com on our forum

SageFX.com profile provided by Sage FX, Apr 16, 2020

Sage FX is a forex broker. Sage FX offers the MT4 mobile and desktop trading platform with over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, metals, futures, energies and cryptocurrencies. We offer 24/7 customer support and 24/7 trading on some crytocurrencies.

Sep 8, 2020,

Impressed

I have been using Sagefx for around 6 months and have had no problems at all. Speed of withdrawls and deposits have been excellent thus far Bitcoin, Etherum, Gold, and Silver spreads are very good. I also like the idea of Pro spreads for scalping. Overall, very happy.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 2, 2020,

STILL UNREGULATED

I like SageFX but the fact that is still unregulated makes me wanna stay away from them. i will try them out and if their withdrawal locks me out my comment will stay posted

Reply by Sage FX submitted Aug 27, 2020:
Dear client,

Thank you for business. We are happy that you chose Sage FX as your broker.

We are here 24/7 to support our customers. Use our Chat button on our website or email support@sagefx.com should you need assistance at any phase of your trading journey.

Best Regards,
Mike
Sage FX Customer Service
Venito,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 17, 2020,

SageFX Very Good Broker

Recently Opened an account and spreads are quite impressive with this broker.

Deposits and Withdrawals are fast.
The broker is still expanding but a broker I can trust

toronto, Canada,
Apr 29, 2020,

great support and pricing

20 years in Forex myself and happy to be trading with Sage. A very promising up and coming brokerage worth checking out. It's hard to get good support and transparency in this industry sometimes, i'd say Sage over delivers on this which is great. Their execution has been wonderful so far, i highly recommend checking out Sage and trading with them.

Apr 26, 2020,

SageFX simple and reliable

Having traded with many retail trading brokers SageFX sign up procedure was the simplest. I did it all through my phone within just a few minutes. They offer the usual platforms for trading and all my usual trading assets but the crypto side of things is a massive plus for me. I moved over to them when my broker reduced the leverage allowed.

Apr 16, 2020,

Pleasantly surprised

'I recently have been looking for other brokers as I'm wasn't happy the service and execution i' was getting with my old broker EFX, plus the online support staff had been rude and late to answer.
I took the plunge with Sagefx, deposited in Bitcoin. This week I took a long BTCUSD 6,530 cashed it at $7,100, requested a withdrawl and it arrived the same day.
Execution perfect. Decent spreads, Profit in bank, I'm happy.
I like the amount of cryptos you can trade other dont offer.
I have an open position EURUSD short 1.0969 that Im looking to bank and cash out tomo.
Overall, very happy and great service so far, will update here again, they dont seem to mind winning traders. Interested to hear what other have to say.