FairForex.com Review

Fair Forex Limited

was FairForexFX.com

Updated: Jan 26, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FairForex is a forex broker. Fair Forex offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. FairForex.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FairForex.com
Were you offered money to leave a review for FairForexFX/FairForex?  If so, please CLICK HERE and use the form to submit all the details.
February 2021:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted for FairForexFX.

Minimum Deposit: $50
Established: 2019
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: support@fairforex.com
Regulations:
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Bond Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Instacoins, M-Pesa, PayPal, Zelle
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, PayPal

Join live discussion of FairForex.com on our forum

FairForex.com profile provided by FairForexLTD, Jan 25, 2022

Join the Fairest Broker For traders by traders!
- One of the Industry’s Lowest for commission and spreads

Tia Goode,
Hampton Virginia, USA,
Jan 25, 2022,

Customer Service

Whenever I make a deposit it's always available as soon as I deposit. Customer service is good, I have not yet had a problem. I have been a customer since May 2021

jamaica, Jamaica,
Dec 17, 2021,

Everything about them

They have the best customer service and i love the withdrawal time. They also don't do market manipulation and real traders know how important that is.

TEXAS, USA,
Dec 13, 2021,

Second to NONE!

I am absolutely loving Fair Forex, from their spreads to their customer service it is honestly unmatched. I appreciate all the help and patience they provide to ensure I have everything I need. They are truly for the traders and I appreciate them. They are a super quick response time and i never have a problem withdrawing or depositing my funds.

NY, USA,
Dec 7, 2021,

Great Company

Fair Forex is a great company. Always willing to help. I love their many deposit options. Customer service is top notch.

Trakecha,
Virginia, USA,
Dec 4, 2021,

Good experience

Very responsive to messages and funds are deposited quickly. The customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and patient.

Angeleena Mulligan,
Ohio, USA,
Nov 3, 2021,

My Go-To for a Trading Broker

Using Fair Forex is very user friendly. The customer service is wonderful due to their efficiency and response time with issues. Deposits and withdrawals are quick and easy along with free signals and indicators to win the market.

North Carolina, USA,
Nov 2, 2021,

Debit Card Deposits, Fast Withdrawals, Low Spreads

I have been using FairForex since I started day trading in the Foreign Exchange market and I have had nothing but good experiences. You can contact the CEO on telegram directly and get in touch with customer support with ease.

Joe,
Tennessee, USA,
Jun 16, 2021,

Best Broker So Far!!

I just switched over to fair forex and had a very easy experience with my deposit. I also tested the withdrawal process to make sure that it was efficient and once it was processed it came through quickly (BTC withdrawal). No issues so far!

Brian M,
AZ, USA,
Jun 12, 2021,

Bitcoin withdrawal

My experience with Fair Forex FX was amazing. Customer support responds very quickly to my inquires about my withdrawal. I received my funds timely as expected and without issue. I will soon try the CashApp withdrawal. Highly recommended broker!!!!

Brian M
AZ, USA

South Carolina, USA,
Apr 8, 2021,

Great broker

I haven’t even been trading for a whole year and this is the only broker I’ve used. Great experience with them. There were some recent changes but it is for the better! Would recommend to others.