SidneyGFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SidneyGFX.com

Special offers

Coupon code

£5 OFF BY USING FPA2021

You'll be redirected to a link which has £5 off our monthly plans!

• Code FPA2021
  • Expires Dec 31, 2021
Get deal
61 traders already tried

Join live discussion of SidneyGFX.com on our forum

SidneyGFX.com profile provided by SidneygFX, Dec 13, 2020

Trusted by 300+ traders worldwide! Join a professional team of Forex Traders. With over 4 years experience in the Forex markets and pure dedication to trading!

James,
Hastings, United Kingdom,
Apr 14, 2021,

Very good signals recent!

Sidney and his team have given us some good signals recently after we had bad term! Hopefully we can continue

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Apr 28, 2021:
Thanks James!
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 14, 2021,

MY CREDIT CARD ALWAYS GOT CHARGED !

I Have been stop subcription since October 2020, but suddenly my card got charged at December, i have been complained to Sidney at discord, he promised to refund my money but until today i receive nothing

suddenly yesterday 13 April i got another 35gbp charged on my credit card by SIDNEYGFX..WTF ! What a scam !

i have confirm many ttimes via email & discord that i have stop the subcription !
Reply by SidneygFX submitted Apr 28, 2021:
You were refunded. When you re-subscribe to a service it charges your card. That's where the payment came from.
Baltinglass, Ireland,
Apr 1, 2021,

I got my money back only after a negative review!

The gentle and peaceful way did not work for Sidney.
Only after a negative review, I got my money back.
I am still wondering why Sidney did not solve this insignificant problem in the first place? Why he preferred to escalate it?

Mar 7, 2021 - 1 Star It was in the middle of December and I just wanted to try this signal service for a month only. After a few days of receiving signals and watching a market, it became obvious that there was a big chance to lose money. I lost any interest in trading using those signals. That was it.
As a big surprise on the 14th of January 2021, I got a warning message from my bank about the suspicious transaction in my account. On the same morning, I got an e-mail: Receipt from SidneyG FX, Invoice #1C8FFC33-0158, Receipt #2327-2241, AMOUNT PAID £20.00
I was charged 23.01 eur for no reason. After many requests by e-mail, on 09/02/2021 I got back 11.39 eur. Sidney still owes me 11.62 eur
I submitted a positive review before because I wanted my money back quickly. I expected to solve a problem peacefully.

Jan 18, 2021 - 5 Stars Those signals are good and as profitable as possible.
Don't expect anything 100% certain and granted in Forex.
I tried 2 other signal services and was disappointed.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 21, 2021 Hi Janis!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others! Our goal here at SidneyG FX is to provide a premium service for a non-premium price. I'm delighted to hear that you feel we've met this achievement! I wish you all the best continuing your Trading career.

If you've got any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact with us via email on sales@sidneygfx.com

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Mar 17, 2021 Hi there Janis,

I’d like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by your mistake, by the looks of it you were refunded and chased up multiple times via email regarding this incident which you ignored.

I can confirm that you were refunded the full amount of your recurring subscription weeks ago. After checking with our payment processor they too have confirmed this. Maybe double check which bank account you used to pay as that’s the one which the refund was issued to.

With that in mind I’d kindly state this review is fake, that’s fine! We all make mistakes so let’s work together to put it right!

If you feel we’ve made a mistake don’t hesitate to contact us as we would love to put it right! In terms of this review we would appreciate you changing it back to a 5 star ?, this is so we can continue to strive to be the best! Thank you for your continued support Janis.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Apr 6, 2021:
Hi Janis,

We've said to you many of times, time after time after time again which you still have failed to understand. We issued the refund yet you didn't wait up to 7 days for the funds to appear in your account. Please view this article on why refunds can take longer than a click of a button: https://www.investorgreg.net/guides/why-does-it-take-so-long-to-transfer-money-between-banks

I'd expect you to understand this considering the amount of times it has been explained to you however each day brings a new surprise. I'd appreciate you ceased leaving these misleading questions as they've been answered repeatedly.

Sidney.
Los Angeles, USA,
Jan 21, 2021,

Incredible Services and Team!

Sidney and his team are by far the best Forex group I have ever encountered! Trust me when I say I make a lot of research (hours & hours) on groups and companies before I join their services. And in the last year and a half since I discovered Forex, no other team or company has provided me with this level of accuracy, honesty, professionalism, and genuine care. I am currently using their automated service (which is very affordable) and my account has seen consistent profits. If you are currently considering joining their team, I very highly recommend them! Trust me, you will not regret it. Thank you SidneyGFX for everything, you guys are amazing!

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 24, 2021:
Hi Robin!

Zaher,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 20, 2021,

Very professional signal service

Unlike many other signals , Sidney is using a very competitive risk to reward ratio with accurate signals and that is very important factor for long run
The service and support is very professional and I recommend this signal to everyone

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 24, 2021:
Hi Zaher!

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jan 18, 2021,

Great Service

I’ve used Sidneys service for about 2 months now and to be honest the update he made for 2021 was incredible, so much changed, honestly mind blown. Thank you for your continued efforts!

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 21, 2021:
Hi MarcusN!

Ami,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jan 8, 2021,

SidneyFX - Great guys who are helpful to make you trade better

I have learnt a lot from these guys! They are a trustful team, in this minefield market of Forex educators and signal providers. They are always there to help with any questions or advice you may have.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 12, 2021:
Hi Ami!

Koenigsfeld im Schwarzwald, Germany,
Dec 14, 2020,

Excellent Service!

Dec 8, 2020 - 5 Stars I’ve been apart of the team for 3 months and must say the signals are very good. At the moment I do not have much time to trade and Sidney suggested their automated trading service. What should I say? It was my best decision! I’m just over 3 trading days I’m up 27.5%! I definitely recommend SidneyG FX to everyone.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 14, 2020:
Hi Daniel!

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 12, 2020,

Signals definitely give profits!

This traders signals are extremely reliable and the service is quick. I think definitely worth the value. Lots of profits.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 14, 2020:
Hi Soumitr!

Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Dec 7, 2020,

Highly Recommend

Sidney is super friendly and will always talk to you when needed. The signals are also top notch with full transparency on everything going on. Highly recommend if you are looking for a signal service!

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 9, 2020: