LoyalEFX.com Review

Updated: May 21, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LoyalEFX is a forex broker. Loyal EFX offers the Web and Mobile forex trading platform. LoyalEFX.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares and indies for your personal investment and trading options.

LoyalEFX.com
June 2020:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for LoyalEFX.com.

Join live discussion of LoyalEFX.com on our forum

Coimbatore, India,
Nov 23, 2020,

Payment problem

Loyal efx payment is very big problem starting i deposit 100dollar now my balance is 900 dollar many i asking my paymeny but they are not given my payment no responce still i fighting please dont investment loyal efx because your money is not safe thanku

Chennai, India,
Nov 18, 2020,

Fraud company LOYAL EFX

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, Very very cheating company loyal efx, previously
I gave bad comment about them, but again they called me & pleased me to trade, but they lost my money wantedly, later only I came to know about these type of companies, however if my review is useful for others, pls don't get cheated by loyal efx.

Oct 27, 2020 - No Rating Hi
I have posted a previous review, this happened due to some misunderstanding, but now the problem got solved, there is no issues with them,
Hence I'm withdrawing my previous bad review post.
Thanks
balaji

Oct 22, 2020 - 1 Star Dear sir,

I'm m.p.balaji, I newly opened the trading account at your company loyalefx, in the name of my wife Mrs.Padmaja banu.b through your office, one mr.karthik on 20.10.2020, he called & explained me and the same day I opened the account to operate & deposited 150 usd and in 1 hour another person from accounts called me & gave me training how to trade & operate the account. Then they said from next day onwards a coordinator will call me and advice me to trade.

But from next day no one has responded my wazzup, & today I called in wazzup no, they are not picking my call. The wazzup no they called me to get my address details, I called them in +44-7520665254.

Hence I request you to kindly help me the procedure to withdraw the money of 150usd which I have made payment through online.
This is my mobile number +91-8825633035,
+91-8925756932.

The payment details sent through bhartipay reciept also attached.

Kindly advice what is the withdraw formality, I can send my wife padmaja account holder bank details if you want to send back my money.

Kindly response ASAP, I'm in afraid whether I'm dealt with right person from company or I'm cheated?

Thanking you, Yours faithfully,
Mpbalaji /padmaja banu.
india, India,
Jun 8, 2020,

They are scam ...

They asked me to deposit money and never called me or having any email .. They called me and asked me to deposit money to get stated with the fi=orex trading they are scam ..I sent a withdrawl request they never ever respondef

Parasuraman,
Chennai, India (Really the offices of LoyalEFX in Sri Lanka),
Jun 7, 2020,

It's the best company I make huge profit I got the withdrawal also (I'm really a LoyalEFX employee)

I am trading in this company like 3months my trading are perfectly going I faced some losses they recovered that amount also

5 Star Rating removed.

This is the third of 3 reviews for LoyalEFX that came from the same IP used by a Loyal EFX employee to contact the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Durgesh rana,
India, India ((Really the offices of LoyalEFX in Sri Lanka),
Jun 5, 2020,

Trade in this company make reasonable profit (Enough to pay me to work for this company)

I am trading in this platform like 3months nice platform good signals trading anlyser are very friendly if it's market is negative they giving a such a nice ideas I started with 1000$ now I maked profit like 4000$

5 Star Rating removed.

This is the second of 3 reviews for LoyalEFX that came from the same IP used by a Loyal EFX employee to contact the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Delhi, India (Really the offices of LoyalEFX in Sri Lanka),
Jun 4, 2020,

Best trading platform (and they pay my salary)

I am trading in this company for 2months the withdrawal and the trading signals are perfect I invest 100$ in 2months I earned lot

5 Star Rating removed.

This is the first of 3 reviews for LoyalEFX that came from the same IP used by a Loyal EFX employee to contact the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.