CheltonWealth.com Review

Quanify GmbH

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CheltonWealth.com

Join live discussion of CheltonWealth.com on our forum

Jul 5, 2020,

Fund Manager has kindly offered to compensate me for mistake

Fund Manager has reached out to me to say that since it was a mistake from their side, they would compensate me.

I am heartened have a fund manager who has great integrity to pay for the losses arising from these technical (non-trade related) problems.

Will give them five stars once I receive the compensation

Jun 28, 2020 - No Rating I was too critical in my first review, hiccups happen to everyone.

What's important is what is done when unfortunate thing happen.

In the meantime, I am still talking to Chelton Wealth so my review should not have a rating.

Jun 21, 2020 - 1 Star Invested in Chelton Wealth as a supposedly regulated Swiss Fund Manager with decent results for April and May 2020.

Fund manager publicized nice profits for April and May, while my account was hit with losses of up to 15% within two months!

When asked why there was such a discrepancy, Fund Manager Robert Jan Teuwissen claimed that there were "Technical Problems" that caused the losses. Chelton Wealth refused to provide any evidence of their profits for April and May.

There are only two explanations for this disaster:
1. Fund Manager is reporting fake results (which he refutes)
2. Fund Manager is Grossly Negligent in handling client's live accounts:
-Using unproven programs to trade with client's real money
-After two months, still not being able to correct "Technical Problems" that continue destroying client's accounts.

This Find Manager's negligence has caused me losses of thousands of dollars. Try it at your own risk.