HunterForexIndicator.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
HunterForexIndicator.com

Join live discussion of HunterForexIndicator.com on our forum

Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Sep 8, 2020,

Hunter Forex Indicator is an amazing product in forex trading. Grab it now.

I have been using Hunter Forex Indicator for at least 8 months now. It does NOT repaint, lag nor disappear.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, meaning that you have to use this indicator Hunter Fx indicator together with price action and fundamental analysis and other false-signal filters like MAs. I promise you will become the SNIPER in forex trading.

Failure to following trading RULES and/or lack of sufficient KNOWLEDGE in forex trading, you will keep blaming the indicators plus blow accounts.

Infact, there is NO 100% efficient/effective forex indicator in the world so far, otherwise every trader would be a trillionaire.
However, if you have sufficient Knowledge in forex trading, Hunter Fx indicator is one of the best tool in forex trading which can help you become profitable (pro) in your fx trading career.

Thanks team for this amazing product.

Manila, Philippines,
Aug 31, 2020,

Legit Company after all

After my conflict with one of their staff, the management reached out to me, apologised for the misconduct of one of their staff. Moreover, the money I paid was immediately refunded. They have also extended a generous gesture of giving me licenses which I can use for life. They are legit after all.

Jul 12, 2020 - 1 Star Beware of this person Felipe Artieri Rimoli in charge of hunterforexindicator.com. A thief selling poopy indicator which is basically just another ma crossover. I requested a refund and he called me an idiot. Then he deactivated the license I have paid for. A liar, a thief and a con artist. In his website and FB page, you will see sample live trades with big wins. Of course any trend indicator will perfrom very well in a trending market. But he never shows the indicator is all over the place in range market. I told him to enjoy my money. It's only 65usd anyway,. His family might not eat if he gives my money back.
Stay away from this guy and don't ever buy any of his indicator. The other one is cashpower indicator. Same garbage, different name.