Dizicx.com Review

Updated: Aug 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Dizicx is a forex broker. Dizicx offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. Dizicx.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dizicx.com

Established: 2001
Address: First floor, 1st St. Vincent Bank Ltd building James street Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@dizicx.com, +145278875422
CFD: (1235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Dizicx.com on our forum

Ahmedabad, India,
Feb 15, 2021,

Trading with dizicx since 2 years

Have standerd account wid dizicx.... in this account Spread is little bit high, I am forex trader from last 8 years, with dizicx trading from last 2yrs..the deposit & withdrawal service is impressive.. which needs a trader. What I need, if CRYPTO come as a deposit options will be good...
Madhya Pradesh, India,
Dec 23, 2020,

Fraud commetment

At a time of account opening they commeted me for the express withdrwal service also they lied me that minimum investment is 1000$but in review there another client said the minimum investment is 100 $.basiclly they are treating two different customer in a two different way they are doing partiality between there customers.currently I have 1288$ in my mt5 trading account and I have been trying to call that agent for withdrwal who activated my account .but they are not answering my call
9977822138 Bansal agent
They are scammers. Please I request you don't open your account with them.here I am attaching screenshot of my mt5 account where you can see my balance.

jaipur rajsthan, India,
Oct 21, 2020,

very good broker in dizicx limted

best service & best support deposit & widroal best my acoount 12 manth in our broker
delhi, India,
Aug 4, 2020,

spread

After live trading for several months I had no major issues with this broker. However decided to move my funds to another broker mainly due to high spreads. For example EURNZD has an average spread of more than 2 pips on dizicx, while my other two brokers have 1.1 and 0.5 average spread on the same pair.

Aug 4, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm learning forex trading and since start I'm using DIZICX . I m a mobile trader. I started with little as $100 now I m going to deposit grater amount. dizicx is my first broker and I m happy with DIZICX
4 Star Rating removed.

In one review, you claim that you are happy with Dizicx.  In the second review you say that Dizicx has a higher spread than 2 other brokers and you are leaving them.

In both reviews, you claimed you have been trading with Dizicx for 3-6 months.  Dizicx's website currently says the broker isn't yet open and will be accepting customers 4 days and 6 hours from now.