Dizicx.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Dizicx is a forex broker. Dizicx offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. Dizicx.com offers over 15 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dizicx.com

Join live discussion of Dizicx.com on our forum

jaipur rajsthan, India,
Oct 21, 2020,

very good broker in dizicx limted

best service & best support deposit & widroal best my acoount 12 manth in our broker

delhi, India,
Aug 4, 2020,

spread

After live trading for several months I had no major issues with this broker. However decided to move my funds to another broker mainly due to high spreads. For example EURNZD has an average spread of more than 2 pips on dizicx, while my other two brokers have 1.1 and 0.5 average spread on the same pair.

Aug 4, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm learning forex trading and since start I'm using DIZICX . I m a mobile trader. I started with little as $100 now I m going to deposit grater amount. dizicx is my first broker and I m happy with DIZICX

4 Star Rating removed.

In one review, you claim that you are happy with Dizicx.  In the second review you say that Dizicx has a higher spread than 2 other brokers and you are leaving them.

In both reviews, you claimed you have been trading with Dizicx for 3-6 months.  Dizicx's website currently says the broker isn't yet open and will be accepting customers 4 days and 6 hours from now.