GoStreams.io Review

FS International Limited

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GoStreams is a forex broker. Go Streams offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. GoStreams.io offers over 55 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares, indices, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

GoStreams.io

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2019
Address: 1st floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: support@gostreams.io, +357 25010487
Regulations: VFSC #700227
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GoStreams.io on our forum

GoStreams.io profile provided by Streams, Aug 13, 2020

Just a solid Forex Broker offering NDD trading, excellent pricing, and trading conditions served with a splash of personality.

Sukkur Sindh Pakistan, Pakistan,
Mar 2, 2022,

GoStreams.io Broker is Scamer Plz Aviod Him

Hi Respected CEO of Forex Peace Army & other Authorities,

Hopefully you're doing well, I're created an account with (GoStream Broker) approx 12 months before. I've also deposited 600$ via Skrill(mohsinaliabbasi15@gmail.com) for trading dated on: 24-Feb-2022

On the Same day 24-Feb-2022 trade executed, but unfortunately my trade was closed in Loss 184.7$, on the next upcoming day withdraw request Submitted our remaining amount is 414.75$ Dated 25-Feb-2022

I was amazed when I logged into our portal "Stream Global show off this msg (Your withdrawal is processing). Furthermore I've sent 10 emails but unfortunately no response was given.

So I request you to kindly resolve our issue asap and invite his brooker on your prestigious platform to inquire of why this happens?

Furthermore, I saw that Streamglobal has a 5 Star rating on your website, So i request to you kindly Blacklist to these types of scammers to avoid this from happening again.And I want to open Csame case Against GoStreams.io Broker.

I request you again to resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your Positive response.

Regards
Mohsin Ali Abbasi

Sep 13, 2021,

Absolutely amazing

Streams is absolutely amazing. I am someone who doesn’t know much about trading, but the support I have received has been amazing, along with access to resources such as their trading academy; am confident that my account will flourish. I’d give more stars if I could.

Veracruz, Mexico,
Jan 19, 2021,

Professional and very practical

broker with a professional, personal and very agile support experience, high response speed and a very practical platform

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Nov 19, 2020,

Great experience with this broker so far.

I funded my account on the 6/11/2020 which was a quick and easy process. My trading experience with this broker have been exceptional, great execution speed on the trades and quick and easy withdrawal. I’m glad I started with This broker!

South Australia, Australia,
Nov 2, 2020,

They rocks!

Gostreams is actually a wonderful broker. Fast execution, very low spreads and the customer support
is fast and effective. I've been trading with them already for long time and I would recommend to all traders.
5 stars+ broker."

Windhoek, Namibia,
Oct 28, 2020,

GoStream.io is my way

I am Namibian, young and ambitious
Knowing how the Forex Trading Industry can change my life and those of my generation, I always had trust issues when it comes to identifying a real brokers I can work with. But, through a South African aquaintence, I came across GoStream and my experience have been so far the best. Also, the fact that they allow me to fund or withdraw through Bitcoin. I recon you try them as I find them incomparable to others I have been with.
I am experiencing a great time of my life in Forex Trading.

Madrid, Spain,
Oct 23, 2020,

Fantastic broker

I,m a spain trader, I've been working with this broker for more than a year. Execution and spreads are very competitive and they have a fantastic customer support. Also, they have perfectly historical price and executión for my EA.