GreenCoinFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
GreenCoinFX.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
GreenCoinFX Managed Account +21.78 2.5 +63.648

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of GreenCoinFX.com on our forum

LONDON, United Kingdom,
Sep 29, 2020,

Worse Pamm service

Since I left my last feedback, the trader failed and the result is a loss on money, did not make any profit. Please ignore my last feedback FPA did not make it easy to edit past review or even delete it. FPA should give options for the reviewer to delete his/her review.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note:  As you can see, your old review has been nested beneath this one.  Only the new rating counts.  Readers can see how the situation changes for better or for worse.  This is very valuable information for people considering doing business with a company.  This also prevents companies from blackmailing reviewers into hiding facts.

Sep 15, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been using GreencoinFx since 1/9/20. I am very impressed with the trading result, They are quick to answer any question and Trade with the best brokers. I have given them 5 stars rating.

Belfast, United Kingdom,
Sep 26, 2020,

theft of 1000 usd

I was a member of this service for 4 days before he had a massive draw down and wiped 50% of my account. Whilst I fully accept that these things can happen in trading its how it was dealt with that I have the biggest issue.

The fund manger (Darshana Gayan Ranasinghe Yaddehi Arachchilage) went completely silent and refused to answer any questions.

Separate to the managed account, and before losing everyone's money, the manager told me he could complete an FTMO challenge on my behalf and then run the FTMO account for me for a 20% fee and 1000usd up front but promised to refund the 1000usd if he failed. Unfortunately and stupidly I agreed.

On the first day and almost immediately he failed the challenge. I have since contacted him many times to request the promised refund and he told me that he was "very upset" and has refused to supply it. It would seem that Darshana Gayan Ranasinghe Yaddehi Arachchilage is not actually a legitimate trader but just a common thief.

Bogota, Colombia,
Sep 24, 2020,

Very good account

From my experience this service is great. Excelent entries, good management and most important: stability and consistence.