My Forex Funds review: MFF Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 17, 2022 · MyForexFunds.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by A.M, Netherlands

... My Forex Funds is also one of the few prop firms to really give live accounts and manage risk on the other side of the trade. MFF has proven a dozen times to listen to their clients, they have been improving and improving.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is My Forex Funds and MyForexFunds Challenge?

My Forex Funds is prop firm established in 2020. Qualified traders get access to company accounts up to 2 million dollars and are entitled to keep a share of profits generated by trading activity.

MFF accounts are geared for the entire range of trading experience from the beginner traders to professionals. Taking My Forex Funds performance challenge entitles you for larger account and profit split, while smaller accounts are available without this performance test.

Please read MyForexFunds reviews below and share your experience if your are live MFF trader.

My Forex Funds - MFF

Join live discussion of MyForexFunds.com on our forum

MyForexFunds.com profile provided by myforexfunds, Nov 30, 2020

My Forex Funds is a new and upcoming prop firm that enables traders to earn from day one without completing any challenges or meeting any targets. Payouts are every 2 weeks with increasing % every month. Traders are expected to have experience trading and basic knowledge of risk management.

Email info@myforexfunds.com for more information and detail

Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 10, 2022,

Incompetent Support

Incompetent Support. I am their client for a long time and traded many accounts. Last week, 2 of my accounts couldn't trade and Support was not helping, not even knowing what to do. Then, I've had a ghost trade opened by them, it is a security breach and I needed the account replaced for unauthorized access. They are not responding to my complaint from Jan 04 and Jan 05. The live chat agents cannot even track it and when I give them proof as a screenshot, they rather disconnect me. The MFF used to be good until they got into this phase where they don't care about their traders. It seems to me they're going in the path of Funding Talent. This approach might soon bring them to the end if they don't run their business properly. I will now focus to trade with more reliable and reputable Props such as FTMO. MFF is irresponsible and unprofessional if they cannot even communicate with their clients and their technical solution and security are doubtful. @MFF - if you are reading this, I am still waiting for you to contact me back and resolve the issues I have raised. I don't want to do refunds or chargebacks but if you keep being silent I will have no other way.

Ubaid,
Italyy, Italy,
Dec 30, 2021,

Well i wanted to buy a Plan. I was on payment option and that time i thought like speaking to customer service coz my card was declining. I tried to speak to them 18 times in a single day. They would put me in queue of 35 and then waiting waiting i would come to 22 and disconnect. Tried over and over but never hpt their reply or never went down in queue to get a chance to speak to then. They dont have any office, any address where they really exists. A major red flag. Scamm scammm for me

houston, USA,
Dec 9, 2021,

VERY SLOW AND INCOVENIENT

i really had a very great experience with this company up until now. I have reached the required profit target for my account to be scaled up. Ive sent 3 emails since then and its been 4 days and i havent received a sclae up. they also want all of your positions closed during this period which is also another huge inconvenience when you waiting days at a time. i really do think this is a good company and im not here to bash them because they are GREAT at everything else. im only here to warn fellow traders that are thinking about signing up that if you are a day trader, when its time to increase your account size, expect a huge inconveniece and for your trading plan to be thrown way off waiting for them to hold up their end of the bargain. (only when it comes to scaling up your account) other than that if you can actually trade, this is an ok company to be with.

A.M,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Nov 19, 2021,

Fake one star reviews here - Do some deeper research and find out the truth

MFF is legit. I have a strong feeling that the reviews on this site are competitors trying to bring MFF down or it were probably people who are not ready to take a challenge, don't understand drawdown rules, rollover spreads or fomc slippage and are just mad because they lost the challenge with their 5% risk trades lol.

I do also see some people claiming a similair problem that they were not able to close a trade or something like that. As far as I know there indeed was a problem on their server and all the people that violated the rules because of that were fully compensated.

There is so much to say. I can talk about their transparancy, their low spreads and commissions, their improvements, their honesty but to be sure of their credibility you need to look for youtube videos of traders, for comments on their social media posts and in their discord to look for real consistent experiences of people and not some fake 1 star review with some bullshit. Look into their discord, watch the announcements channel, look at the general chat, find the 40k+ payout proofs and if that doesnt encourage you to just try them out, youre probably not ready yet for a challenge because the only reason you would rationally still doubt it then is because youre buying a challenge with all your money and are afraid of losing all your money on a possible scam. But if youre buying a challenge with all your money, you havent made enough money with your own account yet to even think of taking a challenge lol. Dont rush the process.

But long story short: They do payout, they don't screw you over afterwards with fake rules, they have things to improve and they know that (as im writing this I see that they just shared a sneak peak of their new trading dashboard), their spreads and commissions are low (0-0.2pip on eu and 1.5$ per side commission), login information will be automated (right now you receive it within around 24 hours), 30 max lot size (although you can open multiple 30lots trades), and they are here FOR YOU, not to take your money.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 8, 2021,

SCAMM!!!!!!

ITS A SCAM COMPANY I PAID FOR AN ACCOUNT BUT IT NEVER CAME SO I ASKED FOR A REFUND. SINCE THEN THEY HAVEN'T REPLIED TO MY TEXTS OR ANYTHING. ITS BEEN A MONTH STILL NO REFUND

tabriz, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Oct 30, 2021,

this company is scammer

this company is scammer
I bought an account 10k evaluation 14 days ago
last Monday this company made problem in demo serve so we cant access to our account so cant manage our open position and after 20 hours without ant notification the close my account and i cant access to my account because of daily lose { this is not correct the problem was them side } the support team was very rude , i asked my money or my account but Do not do anything to compensate for the damage caused by their own servers.
don't trust to this company ,i have all screenshots of my account balance and conversation with support team
my account number :4476551

Oct 27, 2021,

This is a scam company

This company has no registration in Canada.
No physical registration address, no contact number.
They just have a website. Not trustable. Avoid at any cost, they will close the website once regulator look for them,

uk, United Kingdom,
Oct 14, 2021,

VERYYYYYYYYYYY slow at replying and extremely difficult to get hold of.

Choose a different prop firm if you want quick service. if you want to take a 5 day challenge pass it then wait weeks to even receive an email then choose here. it is not automated.
Australia, Australia,
Oct 6, 2021,

A red flag perhaps?

I read all of the review in here FPA and come across someone saying those positive review are fake paid review and then I came across a youtube channel where the host did a comparison between FTMO and MFF in the end MFF is come out as more favourable than FTMO. In the comment section I was saying 'MFF has a bad review at Forexpeacearmy forum. Anyone actually got pay from MFF?' Posted my comment and yet only found my comment is removed a day later. Personally for me it is a masssive red flag.
India, India,
Sep 16, 2021,

Scam alert !!

They will log you off from your account so that you won't be able to close the position
And they cheat you saying it's your fault.

The customer support team is pathetic
Never jlin this scam prop firm
MY forex funds is a scam !!