NashMarkets.com Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NashMarkets is a forex broker. Nash Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. NashMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NashMarkets.com

Special offers

Promotion

10% Weekly Rebates

Receive 10% weekly rebates on all of your trades for the first 90 days as a Nash Markets client.

• Expires Nov 24, 2021
Get deal
3 traders already tried

Join live discussion of NashMarkets.com on our forum

NashMarkets.com profile provided by Nash Markets, Nov 20, 2020

ECN/STP brokerage offering forex, cryptos, stocks, commodities, and indices.

Our professional experience including our free app and personalized account analytics is what results in our clients improving their performance by taking a professional approach as a retail trader.

New York, USA,
Nov 25, 2020,

Cant beat it!!

Nash Markets is by far the best broker i've ever used.

Easy to get money in, easy to get money out, and they have every pair possible that you need to trade. They also have cryptos that you can trade 24/7 which is awesome. Spreads and commissions are low and customer service is super easy to reach.

Antuan,
L.A., USA,
Nov 18, 2020,

Overall, smooth and satisfactory experience....so far

I am always wary of new brokers that "pop-up" every now and then that don't seem to have any sort of reputation or following, or even a vocal advocate, so I was rightly skeptical. I was hesitant at first so I initially only deposited a small amount.

But I've been trading on Nash for a few months now and slowly adding in more money. Everything seems to be working as intended and running easy. No issues depositing or withdrawing (which were quite fast, I was surprised at how fast since all these "new" sketchy brokers say they are fast....)

They seemed to have some sort of reports they send out on your trading. Haven't gotten a chance to look at them, but looked pretty dope in the email they send...

Overall, good experience, good app, responsive. Time will tell but so far so good.

Reply by Nash Markets submitted Nov 25, 2020:
Hi Antuan,

We appreciate your review! We are glad to hear that everything is running smoothly for you. Our payments team prioritizes speed and most importantly security during the withdrawal process, but we are able to process withdrawals very quickly for our clients.

Regarding our reports, our top clients that take a very professional approach to trading, analyze these to improve their trading, and ultimately profit more. We are confident that all clients will benefit from putting in the time to review their trading history by using our analytics. We are also proud to offer these to those who don’t have the time or are unaware of the hassles from using third party trade analytics websites.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to offering additional services/features for you and all of our clients.
Erik,
Portland, USA,
Nov 17, 2020,

Nash is great!

I’ve been using Nash Markets for 3 months now and I’ve had nothing but a great experience! Fast deposits, faster withdrawals, and really easy to access customer service.

I signed up because I saw they send out rebates every week and i wanted to see what all the claims were about. When i finished my first trading week, I got a rebate at the start of the next! The back office is also really fresh and easy to use unlike a lot of other forex brokers where it feels like a scam operation.

10/10 I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to trade.
Reply by Nash Markets submitted Nov 20, 2020:
Thanks for the review, Erik! We appreciate it.

Our rebate program is excellent for our clients as we know that having the most capital to trade with is extremely important, and paying these out at the start of the week is a great way for our clients to trade with larger balances.

We appreciate your loyalty, and will continue to improve our services to offer a professional experience for all types of traders.