AxiaInvestments.com Review

Smarttool Trading SC Limited

OBR Investments Limited

Updated: May 5, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AxiaInvestments is a forex broker. Axia Investments offers the MT5, AxiaTrader Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. AxiaInvestments.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

AxiaInvestments.com

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 4F, Global Village, Jivan's Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: cs@axiainvestments.com, +966 115217706
Regulators: CySEC #217/13, FSA-S #SD034
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (180+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill

Join live discussion of AxiaInvestments.com on our forum

Kadin Fakhry,
Apr 15, 2021,

You can work here and study the market...

It's true.
It is a classic forex broker that allows you to analyse the market at all levels and use different technical tools.
But all in all, if you don't go into details - it's really similar to everything you see in other companies - the standard.
There are no problems with financial operations - deposits and withdrawals are done quickly and without any problems - that's a fact.
So it definitely creates a competent environment.

Omar Ayser Deeb,
Apr 3, 2021,

My choice of a broker was based on different criteria, but the main ones were the quality and reliability of working with him. Therefore, I chose Axia Investments.
Before, I didn't know about this company. I accidentally met a trader who traded there. He was much more experienced than me.
At that time, I was just looking for an honest broker for myself, since the previous one betrayed me because I lost my money.
I was interested in Axia Investments because they had regulation from the influential organization FCA. This meant for me to guarantee my protection since the regulator will not let the broker do whatever he wants.
Also, I liked that the broker has a small choice among the platforms. I can trade both MT5 and WebTrader. Accordingly, WebTrader is more suitable for beginners who are just learning to trade and study Forex, and MT5 is an advanced platform for professionals with the ability to add indicators, charts and much more.
I was personally convinced of the quality of the broker's work. All orders are executed accurately and quickly. I do not feel any delays during the rise/fall of the rate. Also, there are no lags or friezes. Servers work smoothly and quickly.
If you want to find out something in more detail, then visit the official website of the broker, there I found a lot of exciting things for myself :)

Fatih Nashwan,
Mar 30, 2021,

A large number of services have been created here

And they all come together to form a fairly coherent system that aims to ensure that the trader can make full use of the market opportunities and can work quite quickly and constructively.
I'm personally more satisfied with the MT5, which has a lot of indicators and other technical components for analysis. And the mobile app - also quite modern - allows me not to miss important moments in the market and generally act in current conditions on any given day.
In general, it's a really good company. I would recommend it, to be honest.

Dabir Sahir Kattan,
Manama, Bahrain,
Mar 28, 2021,

No issues

The company promised to be an A-Z CFD's brokerage and I guess this is true. They've got all one can need at the start of a trading career: the MT5 support, all the assets including indices and stocks CFDs, not just forex, etc
The funds transfer to e-wallet normally takes a few minutes, such transwers are processed automatically from what I see. I've heard many broker do fine with deposits but delay withdrawals. This is not the case with Axia fortunately.
I trade with the gold account and the trading conditions here suit me perfectly well. I've seen the spread for bronze and I guess that's little expensive. Bigger accounts are likely to get better conditions with any brokerage though, that's smth I can understand.
Executions are flawless, no complaints.

Bishr Sahl Hadad,
Mar 25, 2021,

This company offers good service and is reliable partner on the market

It took me a long time to choose a broker. Because I needed a well-regulated company. And at the same time, it had to have a sufficient number of assets available for trading. So far, I chose Axia Investments. I will explain why.
The company is regulated by the FSA. It's not the strictest regulator in the market. But in any case, the company has a license. So clients' rights are protected, and you can always turn to the regulator in case of an accident.
I also like their speed of execution and trading conditions in general. I've tested it when I was trading on the demo-account in Axia Investments. So I can recommend it.

Rafi Khalifah,
Mar 19, 2021,

Customer-oriented

I can say that I didn't plan to start trading at all and my initial move to register an account was rather spontaneous after watching BIllions I guess LOL.
Since than it took a while to get acquainted with all these margins, leverages, indicators, etc, but now I feel I'm on a hook.
Trading is a kind of activity that can't be treated with no emotions. You either love it or hate it.
It's very promising and very difficult at the same time.
As I said it took a while to learn it all but my account with Axia has been topped up already and I'm trying to get my strategy better day after day, At the moment it doesn't yield much profit, but I don't lose hope.
Customer support is always ready to help and explain the details of terms and conditions, compare accout types, help set up the software, etc.
Love it!

Ubaida Yahyah,
Mar 8, 2021,

Average +

i think the broker deserves a status of a normal 4 stars broker. Lust like with a hotel - you can't expect anything extraordinary of such a firm, but it suits perfectly well all the needs of an ordinary retail trader.
Webtrader gives a chance to start it all from scratchm without installing the software and adjusting it. I found it to be rather convenient. You can trade not only forex currency pairs, but other CFDs as well, such as commodities indices and seprate stocks.
Registration is easy. Funding is too. Have not tried the withdrawals yet.

Hamdi Shihab,
Mar 3, 2021,

The whole new world

I previously had an unpleasant experience with a binary broker. After I reaized that CFD and forex is different, I learnt a lot, have tried different approahes, and significanty improved my trading results. All with Axia. This place was definitely a good choice to give trading a second try, making it more serious and professional.

Jalisat Zaki,
Feb 25, 2021,

Grateful customer's comment

I've strated trading about half a year ago along with many other guys that took the same tradig course. The teacher of that course did not offer any specific solution for the choice of brokerage, so we've all had to find our own path. Myself I followed one of the recommended brokers that I learned about from my FB feed. Others made their own choices and looks like I was the only one from the course to go with axia investments. Now, after my 'coursemates' have complained that much about all the difficulties they faces due to their broker's poor quality of service, I understand that 'no news is a good news' to some extent. NOt even once I had to contact support of Axia in these 6+months. I don't know how good is support, I simply didn't need to use it. Guys complained about their brokers:
- poor quotes- suspected price manipulations
- difficultties with withdrawals
- poor support
- technical difficulties, software lags. NO even one of these problems have touched me. This is why I can give the brokerage all the fve stars with clear consciousness.

Nizar ibnSaalman,
Al Muharraq, Bahrain,
Feb 23, 2021,

pleasant company

at the moment i can't afford upgrading to the gold account but even with my silver one the spreads are very nice here, significantly below 2 pips on average.
both webtrader and mobile app work fine and don't lag or delay.
i titled this review as 'pleasant company' as it really is pleasant to do business with. The stuff here helped me set up the mobile app for tading and patiently explained all the differences between the account types. will defiinitely do more here!