AxiaInvestments.com Review

Smarttool Trading SC Limited

OBR Investments Limited

Updated: Sep 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AxiaInvestments is a forex broker. Axia Investments offers the MT5, AxiaTrader Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. AxiaInvestments.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

AxiaInvestments.com

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 4F, Global Village, Jivan's Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: cs@axiainvestments.com, +966 115217706
Regulators: CySEC #217/13, FSA-S #SD034
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (180+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill

Join live discussion of AxiaInvestments.com on our forum

Jarir Asif Almasi,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 15, 2021,

My experience with Axia Investments

I started working here a few months ago because I got a good recommendation from this company.
I studied different types of trading accounts, starting with silver to see how everything works.
In general, I can assess their functionality in a fairly standard way. Now it is generally difficult to surprise a modern trader with something, because we have already seen everything that is possible, so I do not pay attention to it.
Regarding the functionality, it is important to understand that even an excellent terminal and other things can be subject to slippage and some kind of delays, this also happens here, but quite rarely.
Here you can freely manage your money, there is an opportunity to work with small volumes, which will definitely appeal to scalping fans.

Shwan Al-Saqih,
Ḩawallī, Kuwait,
Sep 12, 2021,

I want to share a positive experience

I started working in this company a little over a year ago, and I can say that during this time everything turned out quite positively for me.
No, I did not become a millionaire and did not even increase my capital 10 times, but in general I figured out how the market works and I already see a fairly stable profit, although I work with medium-sized capital, until I am just emotionally ready for some then a major investment.
I think that this broker contributed to this due to the fact that the terminals here work without interruptions (yes, I tried both) and besides there are no problems with withdrawing funds - at any time, any amount, even if you withdraw the entire capital - you will do it without delay.
They do not stand out as something special at first glance, you begin to understand all these things in practice, but I can speak about it honestly, because I have come a long way and now I am sure of what I am saying.
Just don't count on quick results or getting rich easily. This is a business and a rather difficult job that requires time, effort and great knowledge, but anything is possible.

Vakkah Sabier,
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 29, 2021,

Axia Investments is a good reliable broker

Axia Investments is a good reliable broker that offers decent trading conditions. The broker has more than 400 assets for trading, the trading platform Metatrader 5, a mobile application to work on Android and iOS. I certainly miss the Metatrader 4 program from this broker. Otherwise I am happy with everything. Bronze account meets all my requirements. The minimum deposit is only $250.

Husayn Abdul-Nasir,
Muscat, Oman,
Aug 20, 2021,

My personal experience

My personal experience with the company is positive. Axia Trader platform is very convenient, all transactions are made very quickly, no complaints (at least, personally I have not had any hang-ups, as with others - who knows). I am very profitable thanks to Axia Investments so I can not say something bad about the service. So, maybe it's not particularly objective, but I'm entitled to my opinion.) I have not had any problems with withdrawal: the request for money transfer is considered on the same day, the money comes pretty quickly.
Axia Investments support service was very helpful several times. There were some moments when the terminal was interrupted, probably due to my poor internet connection. The first time I reached them within five minutes, the guy asked about the problem in detail and told me what to do. In general, they worked quickly.
And in general their communication was polite, even though I was freaked out.

Navaf Alʹ-Smayl,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 5, 2021,

This is a great company. Axia Investments brokerage services are at a good level. I use a scalping strategy, for this purpose I wrote a trading advisor. The Expert Advisor works without fail, and, accordingly, MT5 terminal works without fail.
Maybe not all deposit/withdrawal methods are available. Among the methods used are Bank transfers, withdrawal to Credit/Debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Discover.
I withdrew money to American Express, the money came in within a day. Axia Investments has a very good trading terminal. An order execution is fast, almost instantly, without any delays.
In addition, the terminal does not slow down, everything switches very quickly, the quotes come as they appear. When the terminal works well, it means that the broker provides quality services. The broker has a large number of educational resources, articles, FAQ sections. Only positive impressions!

Mujalid Imran,
Muscat, Oman,
Jul 31, 2021,

I have not had any negative moments

I have been working with this broker for about four years and I have not had any negative moments.
I came here solely to trade fixed spreads in the daytime on the news and cross rates at night. It turned out as I expected. With these spreads I'm less nervous, because the drawdown on entry is not increasing here, which means I can trade with more confidence.
Rather high leverage of 1:400, for risk fans, although I trade 1:10.
I have never had any problems with the withdrawal of funds. In a word a reliable and honest broker. Technical support is always in touch, they help quickly.

Essam Murtada,
Madīnat Ḩamad, Bahrain,
Jul 29, 2021,

I chose Axia Investments

I've always wanted to try myself in currency trading. So I chose Axia Investments. For myself I have noted only pluses so far: orders do not hang up, money is withdrawn quickly, managers are smart. I had some moments when I was in zero. I have also had periods of multiple growth. If spreads were slightly lower it would be great.
With a minimum package of documents the account was opened on the same day. Secondly, as were promised, there is access to any stocks that are traded on the largest stock exchanges in the world. In the third, I was unspeakably lucky to have a personal manager.
So with a small correction I am satisfied with the conditions of Axia Investments broker.

Ahmed,
Na, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 7, 2021,

They are very bad and no experience the only thing they need to cut

Very bad experience I have list 170000 us $ with promises every time from them just deposit and we will support you they are forcing you to buy the deals which is benefit to them with more commission after that they will start giving excuses the worst people I ever dealt I have all the profe for that

Raghid Ata Hajjar,
Jun 29, 2021,

I started trading with Axia Investments!

I became a Forex trader in order to be able to work from home and not have restrictions on making money. And I achieved my goal. Of course in the beginning it was difficult .. I started trading with Axia Investments on a demo account and studied. I studied for a long time. I practiced, studied various analysis indicators. I understood that this is what I need and need to study the work of the most popular indicators. Now I use EMA, MACD and Bollinger. It seems to me that most forex traders use these indicators too. But there are many others. Axia Investments provides access to the Metatrader 5 trading platform and there are about 70 indicators. Of course, I haven't studied everything, so maybe I still have everything ahead))
As for the news, I do not ignore them .. everyone knows how news affects market volatility. This is important to me because I trade intraday and I want to become a professional in this style of trading!

Sayyar Mandhur,
Al Kuwayt, Kuwait,
Jun 24, 2021,

I see many advantages here.

Once I was a simple worker. All day I worked hard and just dreamed of working with my head and without leaving home .. I knew that I needed to get certain knowledge and skills .. But in what area. I was always interested in everything related to the stock market .. but .. I was afraid it was difficult! But there is no need to be afraid of difficulties.
The surest step that I took was decided to try myself in Forex. It was available and I can quickly learn.
I opened an Axia Investments demo account and started practicing. To be honest, at first it was very difficult for me. I am still afraid of losing money, because I am already trading a real account.
Despite the difficulties and fears, I see many advantages here.
It has a convenient trading platform .. and it also has the ability to trade with Metatrader 5. But I think I'll try it later. The most successful deals are still ahead of me !!!