ForexVisit.com Review

Updated: Mar 30, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexVisit.com

Join live discussion of ForexVisit.com on our forum

Brazil, Brazil,
Mar 29, 2021,

The operations do not match what is shown on the YouTube Channel.

I signed up for their 1 month plan to test. They open 3 trades against the trend and the StopLoss of 300 pips each is very long. What they show on the YouTube Channel is not the same in Telegram operations. Unfortunately I did not have a good experience, I took 6 StopLoss of 300 pips for a meager gain of 100 pips.

Pillar of Fire,
Gaborone, Botswana,
Feb 15, 2021,

Good trading so far and quite a number of signals sent through every now and then, but I think there can be a better improvement on the risk reward to ratio. 100pips for a stop loss is quite huge and having to open 3 trades, when all the 3 hit SL thats 300pips on a loss sometimes against 4 on profit with 50 pips each, giving about 200 pis on profit and those might hit break even. That would mean 1 SL hit would cancel all the 200pips on profit and then i remain with 100pips on loss. Please work on the position of SL. That would make this signal provider the best in the world.

VietNam, Viet Nam,
Feb 4, 2021,

Forex visit

I bought the Forex Visit signals and am making a very good profit, the group signal is very good and it has improved my earnings. I will still support the group

Nottingham Md, USA,

Excellent so far

Though trading is not going to be 100% at all time.but so far so good, this guy's trading signals are amazing. I came across their youtube channel and decided to give them a try. Their service is absolute amazing, it's nothing compared to what I have subscribed to before. I recommend their service based on my experience in JANUARY 2021 and as of today 3rd of FEBRUARY 2021.

Greece, Greece,

The best

The best forex signals
Very accurate and profitable signals
Value for money signal service

Bala,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Feb 3, 2021,

It's been 1 month I am using the service advice on forex which is doing good. Thank you for your service.

Anon,
USA, USA,
Feb 3, 2021,

Confusing.. a tad inaccurate but lots of signals

Sends lots of signals, has 2 separate chats one for scalps and one for day trades/swings however the the swing chat barely gets signals and the scalping chat gets quite a bit but they aren’t scalps. They’re swings with 100 pip stop losses and a 1:.5, 1:1 and 1:1.5 R:R. You place 3 separate trades, as soon as 1:.5 R:R gets hit you pull one and move the other two to break even and so on and so forth until hopefully all TP’s get hit. However he says some tp’s get hit when they don’t and it gets confusing cause he just has a bunch of trades going I think he gets confused too with other entries prior that he’s still holding, but I don’t know this is my honest opinion, my account hasn’t grown too much, you’re in red majority of the time and whenever you do see blue he tells you hold and later it goes back to red. Kind of a bummer, I purchased because of his YouTube skills but he doesn’t trade signals the way he does YouTube. Bummer...

Mike,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Feb 3, 2021,

Have watched all Nafees live trading and back test trade videos all have good explanation, he is the best I have found. I have now moved from another signal provider as Nafees signals and trades seem to be 90% accurate , my only critique is don't seem to be able to contact him or a group to ask questions so I can understand and learn more about how he trades.

Maryland, United States,

Best Forex Signals Ever!

I've used Forexvisit for a while now and I must admit that they are one of the best out here. My account grew by almost 200% within just few days of trading.
What I also love with ForexVisit is the fact that they share chart analysis on a separate channel which has helped me a great deal to see the market in bigger picture. I'm improving everyday thanks for forexvisit.

hyderabad, India,

highly appreciated

most reliable signal provider for sure and i have doubled my acc in a month....kudos to ur team and waiting for the copy trading service