thalessecurities.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Join live discussion of thalessecurities.com on our forum

Santa Monica, USA,
Mar 17, 2014,

If you transfer your stock to them in Dec they will charge you a full 1% of your account value. If you transfer you stocks out in Jan they will charge another 1% of your account value. They base it on the year you are with them not a 12 month period. If you want to transfer cash from dividends the same policy pertains except it is 4% & several misc. charges. Be sure you get their rates but know they can be changed at any time. Thales Securities now Panama Wall St. places all trades thru SAXO so I recommend you go directly to SAXO who have none of these charges. It is a very small company with only about 6 people who run it.
Panama,
Jul 3, 2011,

I was overcharged on commissions by the broker by a few thousand dollars. I was given a small refund when I pointed this out, so I decided to close my account. He then proceeded to overcharge me on the sale. He promised to pay me back $1350 of the overcharge but has since reneged. I found them to be dishonest and would not recommend doing business with them.
Republic of Panama,
Mar 11, 2011,

Most honorable companies make an effort to satisfy their clients when they make a mistake, not Thales Securities
panama,
Mar 24, 2008,

they use the saxo platform , if you like saxo they are ok.