Matadorfx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 20, 2016

2015: Website is back online.  We aren't sure if this is a new company that picked up an old domain name or not.

Matadorfx.com

Join live discussion of Matadorfx.com on our forum

Juan Manuel,
, Spain,
Nov 15, 2015,

Beware of matadorprime.com .It seems same group with no details of the principals. If you access from US it won´t allow to view the website
Carlos R.,
Lima, Peru,
May 21, 2015,

I held an account with MatadorFx for 9 months and they have almost entirely liquidated my money.
The company acts in Latin America region with another brand called Matador Prime, which has no regulation and deceives all clients by presenting false account statements.

I highly recommed investors to avoid this scam company.

BIG SCAM!
Marcelo Lipi,
Mexico,
Oct 11, 2007,

This site is pure bastard s***. I checked their results and executed their signals almost instantly and my results were poor, and their results too.
Bastards
Nicholas,
London,
Sep 22, 2007,

Brilliant signal provider and an even better managed account. Ive tried dozens of signals over the last year and Matador is the BEST by far. I started on the signals subscription and ended up opening a managed account with them after I experienced their performance myself. Highly recommended.
Andre,
Paris,
Jun 20, 2007,

Excellent signals, though they will reject you if you ask stupid questions (like can you promise me 100k return a month type of thing).
joe,
sacramento, ca,
Jun 16, 2007,

they dont answer emails, id like to try them out but if they are so flakay not to even answer the mail then they get one star. mint be a good company, but you have to reply to peoples questions.
Kobus,
Cape Town,
Jun 15, 2007,

I'm very dissapointed in these guys, i've registered for the free 7 day account, but did not receive a single thing from them. So i'm just glad i did not start paying for this service.
Jack McDonnell,
London,
May 8, 2007,

Great signals provider. I have signed on for their performance guarantee which refunds your subscription fee if their signals do not make enough profit to cover them. Punctual email replies and a strong signals success rate. Very impressed.