understandmarket.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of understandmarket.com on our forum

Ryan,
Nov 19, 2006,

Well I have been with them for over 2 months. I have to say, the results have not been very good. First I would like to say, their signals are pretty easy to understand, and since they dont trade everyday it is easy to follow their signals, but I guess I just got in at the wrong time. If you look at their track records you will see they had some lossing trades lately and this just happens to be the time i started using their service. I understand things like this happen, and you do get some lossing trades, but I dont think I will be sticking around much longer. For all those that may still follow them, I hope they can turn things around soon.
Norman,
UK,
Jun 24, 2006,

I have only signed up with them a few days ago, at the moment it looks promising, judging the customer private area, obviously to early to give a comment at the moment. If the signals are really as good as posted by Ian and 06/08/06, that would be great, as the signals given are for medium-trend trading which would supplement my daily scalping method in an excellent manner. (No rating as yet)