FXOpen.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 2, 2020
FxEgypt
FXOpen.com is the Nevis branch of FXOpen.

The Australian branch is at FXOpen.com.au.
The UK branch is at FXOpen.co.uk

Also known as:
fxmalay.com, fxislamic.com, fxind.com, fxfrench.com, philippinesforex.com, fxorient.com, forexarabian.com, forex-leader.com, payufx.com

About FXOpen.com

FXOpen is a forex broker. FX Open offers the Mobile, MT4, MT5 and web trading platforms. FXOpen.com offers over 50 currency pairs, CFD, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2005
Address:P.O. Box 590, Springates East, Government Road, Charlestown, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Contact:sales@fxopen.com, +7-499-346-0960
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(40+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, IntellectMoney, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Poli, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro

Join live discussion of FXOpen.com on our forum

Neha,
New Delhi, India,
May 31, 2020,

Best trade execution speeds

I'm very satisfied with my trading at FxOpen, as the spreads in this broker are low, the execution of the trades is fast with no rejection of orders, and the best is that I can use EAs in my trading. All my withdrawals get processed fast as well, so I can recommend this broker.

hafizabad, Pakistan,
May 22, 2020,

scam

i have sell xauusd from 1741.0 and going down to 1717.xx and sl at 1734 means in profit but you close my position in minus close at 1754 are you mad you are such big scammer and gold also not go there 1754 where he close my position

Asuncion, Paraguay,
Jan 7, 2020,

they play against the investor, lost $1.000

They changed my leverage and reduced to 1:1 reducing my margin exposure so they could make margin call on my account. They switched back to 500:1 when the price was going negative and few second back to 1:20 back and forward so i dont notice the change... i have screenshot of such behaviour. Stay away they are using the Virtual Dealer plugin to play against the client.
STAY AWAY, i deposited $4.000 and lost $1.000 could have been worst if didnt close the position... a position that should have been turned into profit but after 1 month of getting profit they decided to bankrupt my balance.... what a shame of broker.
Reply by fxo submitted Jan 28, 2020:
Dear csa1234,

Please give us your email or trading account number to look into this situation.
We are not scammers and take our obligations very seriously.
Over the 15 years of its existence, FXOpen has never committed fraud against its clients. Instead of blaming us maybe you should contact our trading or support team first to support@fxopen.com

the FXOpen team
here, Canada,
Dec 11, 2019,

Horrible as expected

They will play every trick in the book against you.. Period. Trust me. Stay far away. form them.
Reply by fxo submitted Jan 28, 2020:
Dear Ramy,

Provide us with any evidence concerning your review. We are not scammers and take our obligations very seriously.
Instead of blaming us maybe you should contact our support team first to ашпгку the things out to support@fxopen.com

the FXOpen team
Jan,
KL, Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2019,

Withdrawal option in Malaysia is limited

I have been using Fxopen for more than 5 years. However, something changed recently.
Local bank withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller... All good withdrawal options are not available for me anymore. I asked the CSR and he is not helpful and responsive. He just gave an answer like it is not available in Malaysia anymore. Fxopen also does not send out any notification email regarding the cancellation of withdrawal methods.

Reply by fxo submitted Dec 4, 2019:
Jan,

Thank you for your comment. Please, contact us at contact@fxopen.com.

FXOpen team
Philippines, Philippines,
Aug 19, 2019,

Don't put your money in here they are very terrible broker

My money always deducted with huge fees. Very terrible service support. Can't even get my withdraw fund they even deducted it because they told me it was not my money. Bull****
Reply by fxo submitted Aug 28, 2019:
Stephanie123,

Please, send us your email or ewallet number. FXOpen has never committed fraud against its clients. Instead of blaming us in withdraw refusal, maybe you should contact our support team first.

FXOpen team
AKHOO,
SG, Singapore,
Jul 16, 2019,

Stay away from this broker

encounter 2 real situations with this broker.
1) generated an invoice for payment, however was rejected as the SWIFT code provided was accepted at my local counter party. Subsequent to that, I use my virtual credit card for funding. FXopen finance department then disputed that the credit name is different from the legal owner name. Submitted my bank statement showing the credit card number and name but was also rejected as FXopen wanted a copy of the front and back of credit card with signature on it. SERIOUSLY??? AFTER EXPLANATION OF A DIGITAL CREDIT CARD!?!?!?
2) Cancelled by dealer on AUD/CAD pair 11 Jul 19. Reason given was not enough liquidity over liquidity providers. Prices was tested during London/US trading hours and volume was in the upper quartile of daily trading range. No major news HOW IS IT THAT THERE IS LIQUIDITY BY LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS?!?! FXOPEN INTEREST IS NOT WITH CLIENT BUT LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS??

For the above reasons, please stay away from credit card funding from this broker. Do not place any form of limit and stop trades as they do not honor their execution professionally.

Reply by fxo submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hello, thank you for your comment, AKHOO. To check your case, we need your email or ewallet number. Please, send it on contact@fxopen.com.
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Jun 6, 2019,

ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD

GREAT , GREAT FOREX BROKER. ONE OF THE BEST OF THE WORLD, SURELY. PEERLESS CONDITIONS FOR TRADER, DO FXOPEN A BROKER FOR LONG TERM INVESTMENT...
Ukraine,
May 30, 2019,

Broker with good trading conditions. Many stocks and bonuses. I have been trading with this broker for more than 7 years
Singapore,
May 4, 2019,

trustworthy.

Over the past 8 yesrs i had been trading forex off and on, and fxopen is always on my mind as a trusted broker. I had both accounts from fxopen aus and the original fxopen from cyprus. No problems with withdrawal and no questions asked about money or full withdrawal. I only have a small account of 1.5k currently. Previously had amounts from 10-50k usd. No problem. They are fine broker.

Is FXOpen regulated?

FXOpen consists of a group of companies, which through its subsidiaries is regulated in 3 jurisdictions.

• FXOpen Markets Limited operates through fxopen.com, is registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235, and a member of The Financial Commission.
  • FXOpen UK a trading name of FXOpen Ltd operates through fxopen.co.uk, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under FCA 579202.
  • FXOpen AU Pty Ltd operates through fxopen.com.au, is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), under AFSL 412871.

Is FXOpen a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if FXOpen is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/2943/fxopen-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent FXOpen community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fxopen/

What is the minimum deposit for FXOpen?

The minimum deposit for FXOpen varies depending on the account types.

• Micro account: the minimum is $1
  • STP account: the minimum is $10
  • ECN account: the minimum is $100

What is the leverage levels for FXOpen ECN?

Leverage levels available for FXOpen ECN accounts are as following: