FXOpen.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 15, 2019
FxEgypt
FXOpen.com is the Nevis branch of FXOpen.

The Australian branch is at FXOpen.com.au.
The UK branch is at FXOpen.co.uk

Also known as:
fxmalay.com, fxislamic.com, fxind.com, fxfrench.com, philippinesforex.com, fxorient.com, forexarabian.com, forex-leader.com, payufx.com

About FXOpen.com

FXOpen is a forex broker. FX Open offers the Mobile, MT4, MT5 and web trading platforms. FXOpen.com,offers over 50 currency pairs, CFD, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2005
Address:P.O. Box 590, Springates East, Government Road, Charlestown, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Contact:sales@fxopen.com, +7-499-346-0960
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(40+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, IntellectMoney, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Poli, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro

Join live discussion of FXOpen.com on our forum

Philippines, Philippines,
Aug 19, 2019,

Don't put your money in here they are very terrible broker

My money always deducted with huge fees. Very terrible service support. Can't even get my withdraw fund they even deducted it because they told me it was not my money. Bull****
Reply by fxo submitted Aug 28, 2019:
Stephanie123,

Please, send us your email or ewallet number. FXOpen has never committed fraud against its clients. Instead of blaming us in withdraw refusal, maybe you should contact our support team first.

FXOpen team
AKHOO,
SG, Singapore,
Jul 16, 2019,

Stay away from this broker

encounter 2 real situations with this broker.
1) generated an invoice for payment, however was rejected as the SWIFT code provided was accepted at my local counter party. Subsequent to that, I use my virtual credit card for funding. FXopen finance department then disputed that the credit name is different from the legal owner name. Submitted my bank statement showing the credit card number and name but was also rejected as FXopen wanted a copy of the front and back of credit card with signature on it. SERIOUSLY??? AFTER EXPLANATION OF A DIGITAL CREDIT CARD!?!?!?
2) Cancelled by dealer on AUD/CAD pair 11 Jul 19. Reason given was not enough liquidity over liquidity providers. Prices was tested during London/US trading hours and volume was in the upper quartile of daily trading range. No major news HOW IS IT THAT THERE IS LIQUIDITY BY LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS?!?! FXOPEN INTEREST IS NOT WITH CLIENT BUT LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS??

For the above reasons, please stay away from credit card funding from this broker. Do not place any form of limit and stop trades as they do not honor their execution professionally.
Reply by fxo submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hello, thank you for your comment, AKHOO. To check your case, we need your email or ewallet number. Please, send it on contact@fxopen.com.
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Jun 6, 2019,

ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD

GREAT , GREAT FOREX BROKER. ONE OF THE BEST OF THE WORLD, SURELY. PEERLESS CONDITIONS FOR TRADER, DO FXOPEN A BROKER FOR LONG TERM INVESTMENT...
Ukraine,
May 30, 2019,

Broker with good trading conditions. Many stocks and bonuses. I have been trading with this broker for more than 7 years
Singapore,
May 4, 2019,

trustworthy.

Over the past 8 yesrs i had been trading forex off and on, and fxopen is always on my mind as a trusted broker. I had both accounts from fxopen aus and the original fxopen from cyprus. No problems with withdrawal and no questions asked about money or full withdrawal. I only have a small account of 1.5k currently. Previously had amounts from 10-50k usd. No problem. They are fine broker.
Hargaysa, Somalia,
Feb 10, 2019,

You do not loose your time to open account fx open

This is selfish a broker i open account it takes after 4days accept me but blocked my account i loose my time fx open i tell new customers do not oose your time fx open
It
Amaan Khan,
Noida, India,
Dec 24, 2018,

Reliable Forex Broker

I am trading with FxOpen for 8 years now and during this time i have made lots of profits from my trades. I have had experience of trading with other brokers also but i mainly stuck to trading with FxOpen because of the execution of my trades in the ECN trading account.

I am able to trade at any time and i have never faced any issues like re-quotes or my pending orders being rejected.

This is my main Forex broker.
Olga,
Ukraine,
Dec 13, 2018,

Good!

I have been trading with FXOpen for over a year. I like everything. FXOpen provides quality trading services. Deposit and withdrawal of funds is quick.
Dee,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 22, 2018,

SCAMMER.

SCAMMER ALERT
I have suprised them with the money i've made in just 3days. Now they refusing to withdraw my requested profits. AVOID
Reply by fxo submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Dee,
Please give us your email or trading account number to look into this situation and check if there was a refusal and what was the reason for it.
We are not scammers and take our obligations very seriously. Over the 15 years of its existence, FXOpen has never committed fraud against its clients. Instead of blaming us in withdraw refusal, maybe you should contact our support team first...

the FXOpen team
Russian Federation,
Nov 14, 2018,

Very bad company!Scam!! Stole my profit!!They not like when you made profit and withdrawal profit!
Reply by fxo submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Anatoly M,
We regret that you are engaged in black PR and make unfounded allegations that do not correspond to reality, including the fact that we stole your profit. Over the 15 years of its existence, FXOpen has never committed fraud against its clients. Persons claiming FXOpen fraud could never provide facts to support their allegations. Probably because they were not real FXOpen customers ... Please give us your account number so that we could check the situation you've described here.

The FXOpen team