cot4metatrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of cot4metatrader.com on our forum

france,
Sep 9, 2010,

I have used the service for a few months, because it is so cheap... but not really useful imo. It slows down the platform, anoying when you change timeframes, you have to wait about 10 seconds. No much but still long... no big deal. The main problem is that I have paid for the service but did not receive the reports like I use to since august . No reply at all.
london,
Nov 13, 2008,

find it of no use at all, contacted them for guidances got no reply then asked for my money back which the kindly refunded, sorry but i think this is overrated, as someone says there data in hard to read, I used a well none broker platform and it still did not work in fact the date just remind the same
Dana Point USA,
Jan 14, 2008,

The service is reasonably priced but difficult to interpret. I have it for six weeks and two weeks out of the six, the signals were not appearing on my chart windows, despite the weekly updates. After reading the articles on cot4metatrader.com website, I am still not sure how I can trade any of the three indicators. Possibly there is some use on the weekly and monthly charts. I haven’t made a single trade, using the service. In summary, the service may be great if you can use it.
Auckland, New Zealand,
Sep 29, 2007,

An indespensible tool for traders looking to capitalise on a medium/long term trend reversal.
Sometimes takes a while to get going but any small losses you make in false starts pales in comparison to the Pips gained once the trend is underway.
I personally used it to great effect in predicting the steady uptrend before the sub-prime mortgage crisis then the sub-prime mortgage crisis itself and finally the reversal after the downward spiral ran out of steam.
All 3 magnificent trades with no false starts
Can't recommend it highly enough IF you know how to use the data
Ft. Lauderdale, FL,
Jul 9, 2007,

Can't beat what you get for $5 dollars a month. You can pay $100 setup and $25 a month at another site and basically get the same thing.