ZuluTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 31, 2018

April 2016:  The NFA has filed a complaint against ZuluTrade and its CEO for failure to maintain minimum net capital, to implement the firm's AML program and to adequately supervise its employees, agents, and operations.  CLICK HERE to verify

ZuluTrade.com

Join live discussion of ZuluTrade.com on our forum

ZuluTrade.com profile provided by ZuluTrade, Aug 24, 2017

The ZuluTrade Platform bridged the gap between valuable information in money markets and trade execution by converting the advice of some of the most professional and talented traders globally, to a service which can rapidly execute trades. An additional advantage of the Platform is that it provides the ability and ease of driving selected trades to broker accounts of the interested parties. The concept of ZuluTrade is to offer an open environment, where traders on a global-level can connect any trading platform and share their knowledge.

Oman, Oman,
Jul 29, 2018,

It’s great but be carful

I recommend it but investors especially newbies when start trading choose top ranking 1-5
And make sure you don’t exceed the o-meter 100% between—50%_70% it’s up to you how you manage your money as for me 80% Risk and plan to invest for 5-8 years for example 2000 $ each year you win 50% -80% profits of the money so at end of year your capital increase to 3000$ -4000 next year 4500 -7500 then 7000 -9000 and so on good luck hope this helps
Singapore,
Jun 15, 2018,

Payment delayed without confirmation via paypal

I have requested my commission/fees from zulutrade since i am a trader in their site. It was for USD180 since 1/May. Today 15Jun just 15 days before my payment was due to be released (their site stated clearly thats its 60days to process a payment), I received an email to inform me that zulu finance team has an "issue" to pay me via paypal, and that finance team has not yet "confirmed" when it can do so.

The staff wanted to pay me via bank wire which has a charge but they have kindly maybe consider a reduction in comms. If I insists on paypal the delay cant be "confirmed". If I wanted payment via wire there might be a reduction to bank charges.

Summary
1) Payment requested on 1may to be released end of Jun
2) 15Jun email was sent to inform of an "issue" with paypal and delay was "not" confirmed yet
3) Bank wire is better option for me but there might be a reduction in charges that I have to absorb

its very fair that Zulu has issues with paypal payment and now wants to help to pay me "faster" so as not to delay (since delay was uncertain as to paypal) but I have to bear some bank charges that might be reduced. If not delay is not confirmed (i am copying that email here since I cant upload the email)
=====================================================================
unfortunately, there is a temporary difficulty with payments via Paypal. The bank transfer will be executed immediately within few days. Also, we are going to minimize the commissions. The finance department hasn't confirmed yet, how long this difficulty will take, so we thought that a bank transfer will be better for you.

If you have submitted your bank details on your profile, then it is ok.

Is it ok to execute your payment to your bank account?
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Jun 22, 2018:
Dear fxeasy75,

Thank you very much for expressing your concern regarding your payment request. We would like to inform you that this is a temporary situation that is beyond our control regarding payments via PayPal.

Therefore, as an alternative and in order to avoid payment delays, payment by Bank Wire is the best solution.

Kindly note that for your specific case, all fees associated with the withdrawal request fees will be absorbed by our Company. A member of our company will contact you directly by email to provide you with details.

Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Jan 26, 2018,

Zulutrade does not pay traders the money they have earned

Zulutrade does not pay traders the money they have earned. If a trader has 5 accounts in ZuluTrade, and in each account $ 99, the same trader can ultimately be offset by $ 495. Let everyone realize how correct and normal it is.I am foul of ZuluTrade's deceptive rules and I can provide a copy of my conversations with them about failing to make good money and their idiotic answers
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Feb 5, 2018:
Dear Andrei Ivanov,

Thank you for expressing your opinion.

However contrary to your remark, ZuluTrade would like to clarify that it certainly does pay its Traders, provided that they meet the defined requirements as stated in our online Traders' Guide (https://www.zulutrade.com/trader-guide).

To be specific, it clearly states in the Traders' Guide that "An active account balance with a minimum of $100 is required before proceeding to request a payment."

However, if a Trader opts to trade with Live Funds, he/she may then opt to use the "AutoPay Service for Live Traders", for which there are no minimum amount requirements nor do fees apply if the AutoPay option is enabled.

Finally, please note that ZuluTrade's policies are well defined and completely transparent as stated on its website. Our policies are publically accessable for all to see and read prior to accepting and entering into a business collaboration with ZuluTrade.

We welcome you to contact us at "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com", should you require further assistance.

Medellin, Colombia,
Jan 4, 2018,

Zulu is the graveyard for forex newbies

I have read comments saying Zulutrade is scam, probably for providers, because zulu may not be paying the promised commissions to them. But for followers they are not scam but is a graveyard just because of the very nature of forex. There are no decent providers on zulu. just think about it , if any trader is good he/she would be trading solely to make money and why go through the troubles of zulu to get petty commissions. Zulu providers are just newbies who got tricked with the zulu graphs and lost their money and trying to recover it with "live" accounts of max 1000$ may be and demo accounts. Golden rule of Forex is that DO NOT FOLLOW any strategy that does not have at least 2 years of success history on live account and on Zulu there are not a single such provider, if any are out there with a 2+ yrs success history, it would be on demo not live. Apply your logic and test with a demo on zulu.
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Jan 15, 2018:
Dear Andres,

Thank you for expressing your opinion. We would like to clarify that ZuluTrade is in no way "scam".

In fact, we have gone out of our way to develop tools to help to protect our Followers' such as:

-ZuluGuard
-Automator
-ZuluRanking system
-Statistical data
-E-mail notifications
-Backtest (Simulation) function

At ZuluTrade, our main concern is the best interest of the clients, which is why we provide an incentive to our Traders to be profitable (eg. they do not provide commissions for months with Negative Monthly PnL).

However, please note that ZuluTrade respects its Traders and always pays its Traders their due commissions, provided they comply and perform in accordance with the defined guidelines as stipulated in the Traders Guide (zulutrade.com/trader-guide).

South Africa,
Nov 17, 2017,

Zulutrade has an agreement to markup the spreads by roughly 1.5pips with its brokers so yes while the broker is the one who marks it up Zulutrade does take the majority of the fees in this regard. Then on top of the fees brokers are charged a set fee monthly to be linked on zulutrade. Over and above this Zulutrade then charges you to make withdrawals for comms paid by zulutrade to either affiliates or traders, that is if they actually pay you the comms due to you. I have experienced signups that have some how not appeared under my IB, signups that have appeared and no commission from them even when I have their trading history and sent it in. Forget about all the signups that may have happened that I have not personally assisted with. The payment process that actually get paid take 3 months apparently though mine took around 5 months for my first payment which is ridiculous considerring you can only request funds that have been in your account for a month or so. And I havent even mentioned the fact that traders deamed "risky" profit or not are not paid so "by their discretion" I bet they are making a fortune.
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Jan 31, 2018:
Dear Dylan,

Thank you for expressing your opinion, however, we would like to point out that you appear to be confusing three different programs offered by ZuluTrade:
the Followers Program, the Traders Program, and the Affiliates Program.

Comments regarding the Followers Program:

ZuluTrade has a business agreement with each of its collaborating Broker. This is a Contract for Service Rendering from ZuluTrade to the Brokers that have selected to offer its services to their users. ZuluTrade's compensation is not something that can be shared with its clients, specifically because it does not relate to their interests in any way.
ZuluTrade also offers its technological product to the Brokers and is compensated for that.
Moreover, ZuluTrade does not charge any fees directly to its users, whereas the Brokers charge a commission for offering accounts linked to ZuluTrade. This is something stated on ZuluTrade's website (https://www.zulutrade.com/select-broker) and the client is obliged to sign an LOD form prior to being enabled in ZuluTrade which means that they have read and agreed to this markup imposed by the Broker and not ZuluTrade - this is irrelevant to the business agreement signed between the Broker and ZuluTrade.
The above agreements are not related to the other two Programs offered by ZuluTrade (Traders and Affiliates)

Traders and Affiliates Programs:

The Traders Program is offered by ZuluTrade to any user who wishes to share his signals with the rest of the ZuluTrade Community and in return earn commissions for their business. Same thing for the Affiliates Program which is open to all those who wish to promote ZuluTrade and get compensated for the business they bring in. They are not relating to any Broker whatsoever, it is just a simple agreement, a Contract of service rendering FROM the Trader/Affiliate TO ZuluTrade. And ZuluTrade needs to compensate the provider of the service. It is as simple as that. We receive a service from someone, we pay that provider for his or her service.

For Traders / Affiliates Program, we charge a withdrawal fee in order to cover all the transaction fees that are imposed to us by third-party financial institutions involved for the execution of the payment, that is why the fee is not the same for all withdrawals but depends on the payment method.

As per your remarks concerning delayed payments, we acknowledge the delays which we have faced in the past, but we have made important strides in improving the payment process and we are back to normal in terms of being able to process payments within the defined payment time-frame.

We welcome you to contact us at "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com" if you ever require any further assistance.

san salvador, El Salvador,
Nov 7, 2017,

If you put your money on zulutrade you going to loos it

If you put your money on zulutrade you going to loos it, I have been playing on zulutrade and i have been trying the best traders of their lists, i created 3 accounts, AAAFX, Avatrade and Instafores, 12 moutn later i have lost about $20,000, forex in general, is the worst place for put your money.
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Jan 16, 2018:
Dear Juliusfire9,

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion.

Following your remark, we would like to say that it is true that some Traders may not always execute profitable trades.

For this reason, ZuluTrade has developed a number of tools, such as:

-ZuluGuard
-Automator
-ZuluRanking system
-Statistical data
-E-mail notifications
-Backtest (Simulation) function

At ZuluTrade, our main concern is the best interest of our clients, which is why we provide the incentive to Traders to be profitable (eg. We do not provide commissions for months with Negative Monthly PnL).

As you can see, ZuluTrade is for everyone and the best use of the tools that we provide may increase the safety of your account and the profits obtained.

Finally, please allow us to say that ZuluTrade does not gain when you lose. Our purpose is to ensure that the client wins, since, in this way, the trading volume is also increased. We would like to point out that this is the only win-win situation.

Apr 26, 2017,

Zulutrade is fraud

Zulutrade is a band of scammers which don't care about the customer. They also fill in this good reviews for ZuluTrade. Avoid this service if you don't want to wipe your account. I try open chart M15 chart, but this platform didn't work. Morning this people open three times the same huge position. They didn't refund me. They also wiped accounts a lot of my professional trader friends. This platform is basically working in daytime. But the trouble is if you try to close the position at night, even if the signal provider close position. This service is poor quality and accounts wiper. Very dangerous and unreliable. These horrible people absolutely don't care. If you like yourself avoid this signal service, platform. Zulutrade often adds 200 pips spread when you have a winning strategy, so beware of ZULUTRADE and their scam AAAFx.
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted May 2, 2017:
Dear peepbb,

Thank you for expressing your opinion.
We suggest that you contact us at the address "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com" and provide us with your username so that we can investigate your account.

Please note that ZuluTrade does not add spread, this is a Broker issue only! ZuluTrade is just a copy-trading platform that mirrors the Broker account!

As for your comment-feedback, we did receive it however we cannot help you since we do not have any contact details from you or something that would facilitate us in confirming the validity of your comments.
We look forward to you contacting us at the address provided above.

Denmark,
Mar 13, 2017,

Be carefull!!!!

Zulutrade doesn't pay their signal providers, I have waited 6 month for my money and i still have not received anything. I have contacted them more than 15 times and everytime i contact them, i get the same random answer "we have contacted the relevant department in order to make sure that the payment will be executed". I have talked with other signal providers and they have the same issue. Two times i got told to send them an email, and they never replied. If you are considering a career into signal trading at zulutrade, be carefull!!!!
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Mar 20, 2017:
Dear Banksia01,

Thank you very much for taking the time to directly contact us via our email at "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com" with your details.
Everything is so much easier when clients gets in touch with us directly - it makes it easier for us to help you!

Please feel confident that we will investigate the matter and take it from there, so that the issue gets resolved.

santo domingo, Dominican Republic,
Mar 3, 2017,

i opened a acount promoting clients ,i did my work ,after 3 moths claim my payment no payment from zulutrader ,his excuse that have to dela with third party....opss i made the account with aaafx that is zulutrader own broker,third party???after 2 week claim with them after 3 months waiting smae answer WE ARE WORKING....be careful this only with 216$ just i imagine if i made 10 clients!!!! fortunly i just made one for test .....be carefull thx
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Mar 7, 2017:
Dear crazy71,

We’re very sorry to hear about your incident. We apologize for any frustration that was caused due to the delay; especially as it was in no way intentional. Thank you for expressing your opinion about what happened and the impression that it left you with.

We’d like to clarify certain points.

Although fully integrated, ZuluTrade and AAAFx are two entirely different and separate business entities. Therefore, it is correct that just as with any third-party broker, ZuluTrade still is obliged to perform the full standard procedures involved with AAAFx as we would for any brokerage firm.

As for any problems that our clients may encounter, we offer easily accessible Customer Support around-the-clock, to swiftly address any questions, problems or concerns that our clients have. When the problem is beyond our Customer Support’s scope, a ticket is raised in order to formally investigate the matter in depth, but always with the aim of a quick resolution.

ZuluTrade strives to offer high standards of service to our users; but we admit that there are going to be times when we simply cannot meet all expectations. We want our users to enjoy their experience with our services; so it is important for us to continually work on improvements that will make this possible. Dealing dishonestly with the public is not an ethic that we condone.

We will send you a private message with the payment details.

Dec 14, 2016,

Good and bad

My feelings are mixed about zulutrade. I tried a few traders and had mixed results. Some made a little but of money but one lost a lot. In the end I decided to leave it but I expect that money can be made if you know what to look for.
Reply by ZuluTrade submitted Jan 3, 2017:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Your satisfaction with our services mean a lot to us, so we will continue to do our best to ensure that our services meet a high standard.

Please note that we have account managers on hand, who can answer any questions that you may have and guide you through any aspects
concerning Traders, which you might find confusing.

In the event that you ever need immediate assistance, please know that our live Support agents are always here for you.