HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4, MT5, and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities, ETFs, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.
2008-2013: Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.
2013-2014: Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.
|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$100|
|Address:||18 King William Street London, EC4N 7BP, United Kingdom|
|Regulators:||CIMA #1442313, CySEC #259/14, SFC #AAD534, SVGFSA #25228, DFSA #F000048, FCA #186171|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5|
|Web Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Mobile Trading:||✅ Yes|
|CFD:||(300+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
cancel all my profit
they adjust all my profit to zero
stay away from this broker
Complain to HYCM, deduct my profit
A regulated broker
I trade here with good profits. I managed to earn about 30% a month. Generally the most profitable trending strategies and it is logical and understandable. Especially when you trust the broker.
I like to scalp here
Stay away please!!!
Market orders execuated through them run perfectly until you start gaining real profits:
Your orders start getting seriously delayed ( until major market price changes has occured)...
Other profitable orders don't even get through even when trying multiple times...
They did this twice to me in a way that was too obviously intended to hurt my account ( after gaining good profits each time)...
And every time, they used ridiculous excuses:
Internet speed issues, software glitches, market volatility..
Of course with other respectable brokers, you never face those type of issues ( especially when it is very obvious it's intentional and timely)..
I got so many recorded videos showing clearly how they screw up your orders...
To be fair to them, when it comes to withdrawing money : they always sent the requested amount in very brief time ( at least this is my personal experience).
They are definitely a fraudulent company that would throw ambiguous technical reasons for you to make you accept how you got ripped of your money...
Please please go with more trusted brokers: they are simply not worth risking your money.
I have everything for normal trading
I enjoyed working with this broker.
I know that there are many brokers who are Forex scam and this is sad. This is indeed the case. HYCM broker is a company that has been operating for a long time and has many traders all over the world.
I read a lot of HYCM broker reviews and realized that this is the place where I can make money on the Internet.
It an honest and experienced broker.
Withdrawal of money is available here on all popular services. I sometimes withdraw money to Neteller. Sometimes it is a day and sometimes faster. We all understand that the broker has a lot of clients all over the world, therefore, money is not always withdrawn very quickly. But this is definitely not longer than one day.
Now I trade on Fixed
Frequently Asked Questions
Is HYCM regulated?
- Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited is authorized and regulated under the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 186171.
- HYCM (Europe) Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 259/14.
- HYCM Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority under reference number 1442313.
- Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority with license number F000048.
- Henyep Securities Limited is authorized and regulated by HK Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) with license number AAD534.
What is HYCM?
- Precious metals
What is the minimum deposit for HYCM?
What is the maximum leverage for HYCM?
- Forex: the maximum leverage is 200:1
- Stocks: the maximum leverage is 20:1
- Indices: the maximum leverage is 200:1
- Crypto: the maximum leverage is 20:1
- Commodities: the maximum leverage is 133:1
- EFTs: the maximum leverage is 20:1