|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$100|
|Address:||18 King William Street London, EC4N 7BP, United Kingdom|
|Regulators:||CIMA #1442313, CySEC #259/14, SVGFSA #25228 (IBC 2018), DFSA #000048, FCA #186171|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5|
|CFD:||(300+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
Join live discussion of HYCM.com on our forumGo to forums
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
HYCM Group is regulated in 4 countries.
- Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited is authorized and regulated under the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 186171.
- HYCM (Europe) Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 259/14.
- HYCM Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority under reference number 1442313.
- Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority with license number 000048.
HYCM is an online forex broker. HYCM offers access to trade the following assets on MetraTrader 4 and 5.
- Precious metals
The minimum deposit to start trading on HYCM is $100 for Fixed and Classic accounts, $200 for Raw account.
The maximum leverage for HYCM varies depending on the assets.
- Forex: the maximum leverage is 200:1
- Stocks: the maximum leverage is 20:1
- Indices: the maximum leverage is 200:1
- Crypto: the maximum leverage is 20:1
- Commodities: the maximum leverage is 133:1
- EFTs: the maximum leverage is 20:1