HYCM Review

Formerly HYMarkets.com

Updated: Sep 21, 2021 · HYCM.com  · Is this your company?

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4, MT5, and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities, ETFs, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HYCM

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com

Established: 1977
Address: 18 King William Street London, EC4N 7BP, United Kingdom
Contact: support@hycm.com, +357-25-24-5751
Regulators: CIMA #1442313, CySEC #259/14, SVGFSA #25228 (IBC 2018), DFSA #000048, FCA #186171
Cryptocurrencies: (10+)
CFD: (300+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of HYCM.com on our forum

Daniel García,
Irapuato, Mexico,
Aug 16, 2021,

I like to scalp here

I chose their Raw account for scalping. Despite it’s called “Raw”, it’s actually an ECN account. Here we have a typical ECN offer - tight floating spreads and a commission. The execution is good here - that’s what I expect from any regulated broker. By the way, it’s a pioneer of Forex trading. The company was started just a year after the emergence of the foreign exchange market.

Amman, Jordan,
Aug 13, 2021,

Stay away please!!!

Please please stay away from hycm especially if they offered you the choice to register your account in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines ( in which they are allegedly licenced)...

Market orders execuated through them run perfectly until you start gaining real profits:
Your orders start getting seriously delayed ( until major market price changes has occured)...

Other profitable orders don't even get through even when trying multiple times...

They did this twice to me in a way that was too obviously intended to hurt my account ( after gaining good profits each time)...

And every time, they used ridiculous excuses:
Internet speed issues, software glitches, market volatility..

Of course with other respectable brokers, you never face those type of issues ( especially when it is very obvious it's intentional and timely)..

I got so many recorded videos showing clearly how they screw up your orders...

To be fair to them, when it comes to withdrawing money : they always sent the requested amount in very brief time ( at least this is my personal experience).

They are definitely a fraudulent company that would throw ambiguous technical reasons for you to make you accept how you got ripped of your money...

Please please go with more trusted brokers: they are simply not worth risking your money.

Krystupasr,
Rhodes, Greece,
Aug 9, 2021,

I have everything for normal trading

I have been working with HYCM for 5 months. I will note the speed of transactions, acceptable spreads, trading and withdrawal without commissions. I currently withdraw only small amounts ($200, $600, $750) and there is no withdrawal limit. For me it is great to have many different options for deposit or withdrawal. I have not paid much attention to electronic wallets such as Webmoney or Skrill, even though I know that the withdrawals come faster there. My profit from time to time I withdraw to my card.

Ameer Shafeeq,
Al Hufūf, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 29, 2021,

I enjoyed working with this broker.

I enjoyed working with this broker. I like that everything is fair here and I can be sure that my money will not disappear.
I know that there are many brokers who are Forex scam and this is sad. This is indeed the case. HYCM broker is a company that has been operating for a long time and has many traders all over the world.
I read a lot of HYCM broker reviews and realized that this is the place where I can make money on the Internet.

Izaak Zając,
Mysiadło, Poland,
Jul 20, 2021,

Trade stocks

Here you can easily and profitably trade stocks. Which broker of this level like this will offer 1:20 leverage on stocks? Most brokers also make spreads huge, up to 200 pips for some types of stocks. HYCM is not greedy. They earn themselves and let the trader earn. There are no conflicts of interest. My opinion is that if they somehow cheated, worked against traders, they would not have held out on the market for more than two decades. The market would just eat them. They develop and traders go to them. See for yourself, try it, you will be satisfied.

Emund Johanson,
Oslo, Norway,
Jul 7, 2021,

It an honest and experienced broker.

HYCM has long been known as an honest and experienced broker. That is why this is my choice. That's important for me. I am glad that after I opened a real HYCM account, I started trading successfully. This happened because I studied hard and practiced a lot on the HYCM demo account. For this, the broker provides all the possibilities.
Withdrawal of money is available here on all popular services. I sometimes withdraw money to Neteller. Sometimes it is a day and sometimes faster. We all understand that the broker has a lot of clients all over the world, therefore, money is not always withdrawn very quickly. But this is definitely not longer than one day.

Alexandre Soares,
Goiás, Brazil,
Jul 5, 2021,

Now I trade on Fixed

I wanted to describe the positive aspects of trading with HYCM, but I realized that it was difficult to find words. All that is good, we take as the norm. In terms of general indicators - spread, withdrawal, execution speed, everything suits me. Now I trade on Fixed, an account with a fixed spread, I have not replenished for a long time. I don’t trade on the news here, so I’m calmly using 2-3 pairs, slowly gaining a profit, and transferring it to webmoney. The withdrawal of money is always fast, without delays.

Fulop Kellis,
Marousi, Greece,
Jul 2, 2021,

I decided to trade on a Raw account

At first, I intended to trade on their Fixed account because I feel a strong interest to fixed spreads. But as I learned they are mostly good for night traders, while I prefer to trade in daytime. So, I thought that a Raw account with its tight spreads would be a good solution for me and it turned out that I was right. Nevertheless, I think I will try their fixed spreads later.

Wessam Kattan,
Giza, Egypt,
Jun 18, 2021,

HYCM is not my first broker

HYCM is not my first broker. There is something to compare with. I think it will best be described by the fact that after opening an account here, I had no thoughts about changing the company. I have never seen such a fast and stable operating terminal anywhere else. Just heaven and earth compared to others. There are no requotes at all, there are few slippages, and if they are, then on the news, when you expect them and immediately take them into account. The rest of the work is also in order.

Rion Bryant,
Stellenbosch, South Africa,
Jun 17, 2021,

Start with a HYCM broker.

I have never considered myself an ordinary person. I've always wanted to be special and different. I think it's good .. Because I didn’t stop at ordinary jobs, but I was looking for something unique and interesting. Something that brings pleasure and ... money! Much money. The truth is not right away .. I studied and practiced for a long time HYCM demo account.
This broker attracted me because his group of companies has been providing quality financial services in the financial market for 40 years or more. They also trade FOREX. I have wanted to try for a long time and once realized that I should start with a HYCM broker. I ended up not regretting it. Trading conditions are good and there is a large selection of trading assets.
I only trade currency pairs. I have a talent for this. Or I just feel the market .. Or I just understand the analysis well. Who knows :)