HYCM Review

2.724 • 114 REVIEWS
Formerly HYMarkets.com
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
HYCM.com (.eu)

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4, MT5, and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities, ETFs, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com, Henyep.com
2.724 • 114 REVIEWS

I
yogyakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 14, 2022,

cancel all my profit

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
i made a good profit and try to request for withdrawal
they adjust all my profit to zero
stay away from this broker
J
malaysia, Malaysia,
May 23, 2022,

Complain to HYCM, deduct my profit

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
After more than a month of hard trading, I finally made a profit. Until the first withdrawal in late May, HYCM said that I violated the rules, so they closed my account and deducted my profits. At present, I can't log in to my personal Center, I asked them for evidence, but I didn't receive a reply from them. I don't understand why they don't pay profit for normal transactions. Please stay away from this broker.
T
Topspot
Lisbon, Portugal,
Dec 23, 2021,

A regulated broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
HYCM is a broker, that has been under UK regulation for 20 years, which was one of the criteria why I chose this broker. I have a classic account here with floating spreads.
I trade here with good profits. I managed to earn about 30% a month. Generally the most profitable trending strategies and it is logical and understandable. Especially when you trust the broker.
D
Daniel García
Irapuato, Mexico,
Aug 16, 2021,

I like to scalp here

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I chose their Raw account for scalping. Despite it’s called “Raw”, it’s actually an ECN account. Here we have a typical ECN offer - tight floating spreads and a commission. The execution is good here - that’s what I expect from any regulated broker. By the way, it’s a pioneer of Forex trading. The company was started just a year after the emergence of the foreign exchange market.
Amman, Jordan,
Aug 13, 2021,

Stay away please!!!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Please please stay away from hycm especially if they offered you the choice to register your account in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines ( in which they are allegedly licenced)...

Market orders execuated through them run perfectly until you start gaining real profits:
Your orders start getting seriously delayed ( until major market price changes has occured)...

Other profitable orders don't even get through even when trying multiple times...

They did this twice to me in a way that was too obviously intended to hurt my account ( after gaining good profits each time)...

And every time, they used ridiculous excuses:
Internet speed issues, software glitches, market volatility..

Of course with other respectable brokers, you never face those type of issues ( especially when it is very obvious it's intentional and timely)..

I got so many recorded videos showing clearly how they screw up your orders...

To be fair to them, when it comes to withdrawing money : they always sent the requested amount in very brief time ( at least this is my personal experience).

They are definitely a fraudulent company that would throw ambiguous technical reasons for you to make you accept how you got ripped of your money...

Please please go with more trusted brokers: they are simply not worth risking your money.
K
Krystupasr
Rhodes, Greece,
Aug 9, 2021,

I have everything for normal trading

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I have been working with HYCM for 5 months. I will note the speed of transactions, acceptable spreads, trading and withdrawal without commissions. I currently withdraw only small amounts ($200, $600, $750) and there is no withdrawal limit. For me it is great to have many different options for deposit or withdrawal. I have not paid much attention to electronic wallets such as Webmoney or Skrill, even though I know that the withdrawals come faster there. My profit from time to time I withdraw to my card.
Ameer Shafeeq
Al Hufūf, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 29, 2021,

I enjoyed working with this broker.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I enjoyed working with this broker. I like that everything is fair here and I can be sure that my money will not disappear.
I know that there are many brokers who are Forex scam and this is sad. This is indeed the case. HYCM broker is a company that has been operating for a long time and has many traders all over the world.
I read a lot of HYCM broker reviews and realized that this is the place where I can make money on the Internet.
I
Izaak Zając
Mysiadło, Poland,
Jul 20, 2021,

Trade stocks

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Here you can easily and profitably trade stocks. Which broker of this level like this will offer 1:20 leverage on stocks? Most brokers also make spreads huge, up to 200 pips for some types of stocks. HYCM is not greedy. They earn themselves and let the trader earn. There are no conflicts of interest. My opinion is that if they somehow cheated, worked against traders, they would not have held out on the market for more than two decades. The market would just eat them. They develop and traders go to them. See for yourself, try it, you will be satisfied.
E
Emund Johanson
Oslo, Norway,
Jul 7, 2021,

It an honest and experienced broker.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
HYCM has long been known as an honest and experienced broker. That is why this is my choice. That's important for me. I am glad that after I opened a real HYCM account, I started trading successfully. This happened because I studied hard and practiced a lot on the HYCM demo account. For this, the broker provides all the possibilities.
Withdrawal of money is available here on all popular services. I sometimes withdraw money to Neteller. Sometimes it is a day and sometimes faster. We all understand that the broker has a lot of clients all over the world, therefore, money is not always withdrawn very quickly. But this is definitely not longer than one day.
Alexandre Soares
Goiás, Brazil,
Jul 5, 2021,

Now I trade on Fixed

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I wanted to describe the positive aspects of trading with HYCM, but I realized that it was difficult to find words. All that is good, we take as the norm. In terms of general indicators - spread, withdrawal, execution speed, everything suits me. Now I trade on Fixed, an account with a fixed spread, I have not replenished for a long time. I don’t trade on the news here, so I’m calmly using 2-3 pairs, slowly gaining a profit, and transferring it to webmoney. The withdrawal of money is always fast, without delays.
Page 1 of 13

Is HYCM regulated?

HYCM Group is regulated in 4 countries.
  • Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited is authorized and regulated under the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 186171.
  • HYCM (Europe) Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 259/14.
  • HYCM Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority under reference number 1442313.
  • Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority with license number F000048.
  • Henyep Securities Limited is authorized and regulated by HK Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) with license number AAD534.
HYCM Limited is also registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with registration number 25228.

What is HYCM?

HYCM is an online forex broker. HYCM offers access to trade the following assets on MetraTrader 4 and 5.
  • Forex
  • Commodities
  • Precious metals
  • Shares
  • Indices

What is the minimum deposit for HYCM?

The minimum deposit to start trading on HYCM is $100 for Fixed and Classic accounts, $200 for Raw account.

What is the maximum leverage for HYCM?

The maximum leverage for HYCM varies depending on the assets.
  • Forex: the maximum leverage is 200:1