HYCM.com (was HYMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 6, 2018

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HYCM.com (was HYMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of HYCM.com (was HYMarkets.com) on our forum

Mohammad Hassan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Feb 23, 2018,

Best and Great Broker

Hycm is a really Great & Excellent Broker, I withdraw my money after some losses they given me withdraw but do not remove bonus 75$, I trade daily on bonus amount 75$ and make profit when my profit reached 417$ I submit request for withdraw and they given me withdraw 417$ without any question or condition in 48 hours. I really appreciate HYCM Broker. I recommend choose HYCM Broker if want to get Bonus and withdrawal.
fadi,
amman, Jordan,
Nov 30, 2017,

terrible , they play with spread and widen it in unfair way , specially if they see you wining. i dont recommend dealing with
Evloki,
A Coruna, Spain,
Oct 23, 2017,

I am trading from Spain currently. True on the spreads you say, but until now I didn't have any problem while trading with this company!
yasser9340,
Turkey,
Sep 29, 2017,

Unfortunately they do not accept traders from Turkey anymore. Anyway, it was the safest broker I have ever traded with.
Yudit,
Wallaceburg, Canada,
Sep 18, 2017,

Too high spreds

I have two FOREX MT4 account: HYCM live and FORMAX demo. About 8-10 weeks ago I opened the live account with HYCM. I have only one problem with HYCM - their spread is too high, 3 pips and up. Since I opened the HYCM account I do parallel trading: whatever I trade on demo most of the time I trade it on live. I trade micro lots. For example I experienced .26 cents gain on the demo .12 cents loss on the live account with the same currency pair at the same time and this is typical.
MontyWilden,
Tönisvorst, Germany,
Aug 13, 2017,

It is a criminal company. They don´t proceed withdrawal because i did not send pay slip asap.
I sent pay slip but no it is to late, my withdrawal was cancelelled.
HYCM stealed my funds!!!
Bjorn in Lalaland,
Belgium,
May 4, 2017,

IGNORE AND AVOID THIS BROKER AT ALL COSTS!

A bunch of retarded amateurs with a very bad customer service!
Charalambos,
Angelides, Cyprus,
Apr 5, 2017,

Solid broker. No issues till now

A broker with more than 20 years of FCA license says it all.
I didn´t have any issue till now.
The support sometimes take a bit of time to answer on livechat, but besides that I don´t have nothing to complaint.
Zero issues with execution, and fast withdrawals.
Unknown,
n/a, Bulgaria,
Apr 9, 2016,

Same problem as previous users ... lot of Off Quotes that deny you to trade! Sometimes executions takes 10 seconds, many off quote, requotes ... etc.

The have compensation rules but don't use them. They denied me to compensate me at all for all these errors.

Don't use this broker. They want your money and don't care about the quality services.
KT,
, Japan,
Dec 18, 2015,

HY Markets is big scam.

I get profit over 7000USD FOMC.
but, HY Markets is cancel all profit.
reason for "consistent with the manipulation of market information or data"

it is big scam!