HYCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 20, 2019
Formerly HYMarkets.com

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com

About HYCM.com

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:support@hycm.com, +357-25-24-5751
Regulators: CIMA #1442313, CySEC #259/14, FCA #186171
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(65+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of HYCM.com on our forum

Sep 30, 2019,

Scam Broker - Not refunding my Proft

This Broker is scam and after closing my account as I mentioned early without any notification and now saying we are not going to refund the profit, and will only refund the deposit amount what the hell is this if we are in profit they will not refund our money our asset.
Account Manager call and said this is company policy and do whatever you can do, company is a boss and we can close anyone account and can do anything. Please suggest what is a best platform to raise a complain against them for taking up my profit which is my asset they are holding and I have all the proves to share.

Sep 13, 2019 - 1 Star Suddenly deleted my account and refunded my amount, when I check with try to reach Account Manager he said now it is closed we cannot do anything.
It happened because my submitted and verified documents get old and they want the new verification documents. So it mean they want every year new documents to verify the client ???.
AM did not call me about the issue nor even send final email that we will close the account if you do not provide the documents by xyz date/time and they suddenly close my account and refund the amount. What the shit is this so unprofessional attitude
they do not even bought to suspend 1st and then delete/close account they directly close the account and attitude of AM is totally not supportive and accepting their mistake.
James,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Aug 5, 2019,

Great Broker

Have traded with HYCM for a few years now and have never had any problem with slippage, spread widening, or stop hunting (all subversive tactics many other brokers use and I have experienced with other brokers).

My account manager is super helpful and I have never had a withdrawal problem, which takes around 3 working days (I am in Europe). People complaining here about withdrawal times do not understand how banks work. Any broker will take 3-5 days to withdraw unless it is PayPal which most do not offer.
Toronto, Canada,
Jun 24, 2019,

Scam broker

I can not get my withdrawal $2000 back to my Card therefor the they promise process within 7-10 working days.
They take your money very quickly within 1 minute, but when you withdrawal you will have a problem.
Spreads are really so high so not acceptable for trading.
I will never go back to HYCM so one is not reliable. I am not satisfied this broker.
Be aware from HYCM.
Reply by HYCMTeam submitted Jun 26, 2019:
Hello Alexkf,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with you withdrawal. Please be aware withdrawals can take either up to 1 hour or 5 business days depending on your chosen method of withdrawal.

Please contact your Account manage and they will update you on the status of your withdrawal.

Many thanks,
Mississauga, Canada,
Apr 8, 2019,

Scam Broker

PLEASE ALL PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER. This broker does not keep winners. If you make good profit and once you get detected, they will close your account immediately and return your funds back without any explanation.

They did not have to say that they did not have to say that they did not have to answer. Its because there is no reason, they do not keep profitable traders.

I had to fight with them for days to get my balance back to my bank account. STAY AWAY from them.
Hello SamGamage,,

Firstly, I am sorry to hear you feel this way. Please note that HYCM is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company as you can read on our website.

It sounds like your issue was resolved and you received your balance. If there is any outstanding issues please contact our Support team at support@hycm.com and they will gladly assist you.

PANOS,
Greece,
Mar 21, 2019,

I received the 50 euros via neteller. Maybe their skrill withdrawal processor has problem

Feb 4, 2019 - 1 Star its been 1 month they dont refund me about 50 euros providing as an excuse that the skrill number is not correct so they cannot process the withdrawal, and they are asking me again and again my already given correctly skrill details
Hello Panos.

Has the issue with the 50 euros been resolved? If there is any outstanding issues please contact our Support team at support@hycm.com and they will gladly assist you.

Nov 15, 2018,

Scam Alert on this broker!

Made $11,303.84 USD profit with them only to have it wiped overnight with no explanation.

These were manual trades placed.

Hello Ixboston,

Please note that HYCM is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company, as you can read on our website. HYCM reserves the right to close client accounts without providing notice.

If you wish us to thoroughly review your case please contact our Support team, via chat on our website or email support@hycm.com, as we strive to improve our services and provide the best trading experience possible.

Best,

Ukraine,
Nov 15, 2018,

I get my money back.
6700951.

Thank you, i dont have any claims to the company now.

But I dont understand why my account was blocked. I didn't even have time to bargain

Nov 8, 2018 - 1 Star HYCM was close my account, and 2 week i cant get my deposit back.
2000USD.

MT4 username
6700951

HYCM, please, give me my money back!
Hello SantaFe,

Please note, according to the customer agreement, HYCM reserves the right to close client accounts without providing a reason.
I’m glad to hear your issue was resolved in this case, and you received your deposit.
If you need anything else please contact our Support team at support@hycm.com and they will gladly assist you.

Russian Federation,
Nov 6, 2018,

Terrible broker

Terrible broker. They disabled trading with EA on my account (FCA regulation) and closed my colleague's account without any reason (No regulation).
Reply by HYCMTeam submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Hello Dzaga_2,

Please note, that according to the customer agreement HYCM reserves the right to close client accounts without providing a reason.

If your colleague would like us to thoroughly review their case they should contact our Support team, via chat on our website or email support@hycm.com, as we strive to improve our services and provide the best trading experience possible.

Newmarket, Canada,
Nov 2, 2018,

Scamers

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM they charge you 30 dollars just to withdraw via wire I asked them I don't want that and I asked them to cancel my account and refund me my winnings and they say I have to send them info about my card which I already did and they already accepted it. They did give me my original deposit when I eithdraw it but now that I want my profits they are saying they want to charge 30 dollars so I said no and wanted refund and now they are making excuses anf want me to sent them document about my card which I already did and they asked me this since I asked them to cancel it and give me my refund this is literally scaming and making excuses to not refund when I asked.

So at first I gave them all my IDs about my documents but because I misspelled my last name they asked me to give them proof for my bank card so I explained them that I misspelled it and the document were indeed correct so I deposited 100 dollars and withdrawed 70 that's when they asked me and I explained them in an email and they processed with the withdraw as I did that I made profit with the money I had in the account 30 so I made another eithdraw for 85 and they gave me 30 because that was my original amount and in-order to withdraw the rest I most do it in other ways and they charge 30 dollars to withdraw via wire so I didn't agree and wanted my account to be closed and wanted a refund at this point is where everything started I asked that and they give me the excuses that I have to sent them documents about my card which I already did and they also corrected it now they are wasting my time and not giving me my profits and only giving me my original deposit i can also provide proof of all of this this company didn't give me my profits and I feel ripped off.
Mohammad Hassan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Feb 23, 2018,

Best and Great Broker

Hycm is a really Great & Excellent Broker, I withdraw my money after some losses they given me withdraw but do not remove bonus 75$, I trade daily on bonus amount 75$ and make profit when my profit reached 417$ I submit request for withdraw and they given me withdraw 417$ without any question or condition in 48 hours. I really appreciate HYCM Broker. I recommend choose HYCM Broker if want to get Bonus and withdrawal.