HYCM.com (was HYMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 13, 2018

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HYCM.com (was HYMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of HYCM.com (was HYMarkets.com) on our forum

lxboston,
Nov 15, 2018,

Scam Alert on this broker!

Made $11,303.84 USD profit with them only to have it wiped overnight with no explanation.

These were manual trades placed.

SantaFe,
Ukraine,
Nov 15, 2018,

I get my money back.
6700951.

Thank you, i dont have any claims to the company now.

But I dont understand why my account was blocked. I didn't even have time to bargain

Nov 8, 2018 - 1 Star HYCM was close my account, and 2 week i cant get my deposit back.
2000USD.

MT4 username
6700951

HYCM, please, give me my money back!
Dzaga_2,
Russian Federation,
Nov 6, 2018,

Terrible broker

Terrible broker. They disabled trading with EA on my account (FCA regulation) and closed my colleague's account without any reason (No regulation).
ali137899,
Newmarket, Canada,
Nov 2, 2018,

Scamers

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM they charge you 30 dollars just to withdraw via wire I asked them I don't want that and I asked them to cancel my account and refund me my winnings and they say I have to send them info about my card which I already did and they already accepted it. They did give me my original deposit when I eithdraw it but now that I want my profits they are saying they want to charge 30 dollars so I said no and wanted refund and now they are making excuses anf want me to sent them document about my card which I already did and they asked me this since I asked them to cancel it and give me my refund this is literally scaming and making excuses to not refund when I asked.

So at first I gave them all my IDs about my documents but because I misspelled my last name they asked me to give them proof for my bank card so I explained them that I misspelled it and the document were indeed correct so I deposited 100 dollars and withdrawed 70 that's when they asked me and I explained them in an email and they processed with the withdraw as I did that I made profit with the money I had in the account 30 so I made another eithdraw for 85 and they gave me 30 because that was my original amount and in-order to withdraw the rest I most do it in other ways and they charge 30 dollars to withdraw via wire so I didn't agree and wanted my account to be closed and wanted a refund at this point is where everything started I asked that and they give me the excuses that I have to sent them documents about my card which I already did and they also corrected it now they are wasting my time and not giving me my profits and only giving me my original deposit i can also provide proof of all of this this company didn't give me my profits and I feel ripped off.
Mohammad Hassan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Feb 23, 2018,

Best and Great Broker

Hycm is a really Great & Excellent Broker, I withdraw my money after some losses they given me withdraw but do not remove bonus 75$, I trade daily on bonus amount 75$ and make profit when my profit reached 417$ I submit request for withdraw and they given me withdraw 417$ without any question or condition in 48 hours. I really appreciate HYCM Broker. I recommend choose HYCM Broker if want to get Bonus and withdrawal.
fadi,
amman, Jordan,
Nov 30, 2017,

terrible , they play with spread and widen it in unfair way , specially if they see you wining. i dont recommend dealing with
Evloki,
A Coruna, Spain,
Oct 23, 2017,

I am trading from Spain currently. True on the spreads you say, but until now I didn't have any problem while trading with this company!
yasser9340,
Turkey,
Sep 29, 2017,

Unfortunately they do not accept traders from Turkey anymore. Anyway, it was the safest broker I have ever traded with.
Yudit,
Wallaceburg, Canada,
Sep 18, 2017,

Too high spreds

I have two FOREX MT4 account: HYCM live and FORMAX demo. About 8-10 weeks ago I opened the live account with HYCM. I have only one problem with HYCM - their spread is too high, 3 pips and up. Since I opened the HYCM account I do parallel trading: whatever I trade on demo most of the time I trade it on live. I trade micro lots. For example I experienced .26 cents gain on the demo .12 cents loss on the live account with the same currency pair at the same time and this is typical.
MontyWilden,
Tönisvorst, Germany,
Aug 13, 2017,

It is a criminal company. They don´t proceed withdrawal because i did not send pay slip asap.
I sent pay slip but no it is to late, my withdrawal was cancelelled.
HYCM stealed my funds!!!