ProfitsRun.com (Bill Poulos) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of ProfitsRun.com (Bill Poulos) on our forum

New Hampshire, USA,
Dec 25, 2017,

ProfitsRun.com Review - RUN, RUN AWAY...PURE GARBAGE

Paid money for absolute GARBAGE. In addition, his website kept on emailing me. Had to report as SPAM. DEFINITELY RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY. PURE GARBARGE!!!
SO CAL, USA,
Sep 18, 2017,

I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED FROM YOUR EMAILS, YOU KEPT SENDING THEM SO I UNSUBSCRIBED AND REPORTED THEM AS SPAM AND UNSUBSCRIBED AGAIN. NOW YOU ARE SENDING ME EMAILS VIA moon-ray.com (BillPoulos via moon-ray.com). ARE YOU SO DESPERATE FOR READERSHIP THAT YOU HAVE
TO VIOLATE GMAIL POLICY AND DISRESPECT MY WISHES? THAT SAID, I'M GOING TO THE WEBSITE
MENTIONED IN THIS SPAM AND ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT REVIEW YOU AND I'M GOING TO LEAVE NEGATIVE
VA, USA,
Aug 17, 2017,

Good Customer Service

I left a message with ProfitsRun.com today and it took them only 10 minutes to return my phone call. My problem was resolved in one phone call.
Chicago, USA,
Mar 3, 2017,

RUN FAST FROM BILL POULOS!!

I too was scammed by this marketer....In 2012 I bought his Portfolio Prophet ETF system for $2000 (pretty much his ripoff price for everything he sells) and right off the bat I lost my first 15 trades in a row...long story short never received my refund...tossed his c*** in the garbage! and to this day I get a ton more emails marketing a new system every other month When you hear from bill and his son greg RUN!! AWAY!! they have made more than enough off of hard working people with their worthless "systems"
Alicante, Spain,
Jan 28, 2015,

I purchased Instant Pips from Bill Poulos and Profits Run. When I had questions they answered them for me in a timely matter. I am very pleased with the results I have.
Oklahoma, USA,
Aug 27, 2014,

I will say when I order I do get a product so it's not like you order their system and don't receive what's promised. Problem is it just hasn't worked for me and I've tried to do everything they show. It never seems to come close to the demos and unfortunately every time I turn around there's another system for sale from them. I wouldn't mind if what I bought worked - it just hasn't.
Dec 15, 2012,

I am not a beginner trader, but have 10 years experience and still look for ways to improve my results. I purchased Bill Poulos’ “ProfitCaster” material, on the basis of a 60 day “Full” money back guarantee. No mention was made until the final stage of signup of an extra (near $100) cost for sending hard copy training material, and this was not refunded upon cancellation despite return of the material. This training material was available online although withheld from clients, so hard copy was not really needed anyway. This is surely a way to withhold funds from clients who seek a refund. My requested refund was made grudgingly and was not the “FULL” amount promised in the guarantee. I cancelled and sought a refund after a few weeks. Even though a 60 day trial was offered my funds were withheld & data cut off immediately three weeks before the refund was processed.
Also, the “comprehensive” training material, together with several introductory videos (“the complete method free”) was different to the actual strategy! No explanation was given, despite numerous requests to the support desk for clarification of why the stop loss size for most of the live signals was double that given in the “comprehensive” training material. This larger stop size has the effect of halving the reward / risk ratio from the proposed 1.5: 1 to 0.75 :1 which is not viable in a trading system. The pip values of profit targets in daily trades are not related to the equally large stop loss values, so it would appear that a 150 pip profit is large. However if the stop loss is also 150 pips then this ratio of 1:1 is no better than 1:1 on an hourly chart. With say 2% of capital risked on both hourly and daily there’s no greater profit potential on a daily time frame. In fact the dailies will be less profitable overall because of greatly reduced opportunity. Bill’s suggestion that his trades have an “infinite reward / risk ratio” is nonsense, this being his description once the stop is moved to break-even, ignoring the fact that there is a full risk on the trade at the beginning.
Altogether unsatisfactory, with misleading and incorrect information in the training material, and queries not clarified in the follow-up training webinars. Bill himself took the first training webinar and managed to side-step my questions about stop sizes. The second webinar was taken by someone else who clearly had not taken the trouble to familiarise himself with the course material. In the third training webinar the presenter acknowledged the discrepancy between training material & software signals, said it was wrong but could not explain it. Replies from support to my requests for clarification were along the lines of “the software knows what it’s doing” – but never mind if the trader has no idea how or why! What was the point of the training material? This system is in fact a “Black Box”, to which I would never, ever, entrust my funds.
Redditch, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2012,

LOL... ProfitsRun emails go straight into my spamfilter - and will stay there!
Greenbelt, MD, USA,
Sep 21, 2012,

I purchased Bill Poulos "Portfolio Prophet" investing software on June 22.

Then, on August 21, out of nowhere, his company Profits Run started trying to bill my credit card for $97. I never signed up for or authorized recurring payments to this company.

Then on September 20, and again on September 21, Profits Run tried AGAIN to charge my card, and their "support department" at support@profitsrun.com (an empty inbox to catch all the complaint emails?) can't be reached.

I NEVER signed up for any type of ongoing payments with this company, and there was no checkbox at the time I purchased the software that gave me any choice to opt-out of this. They just kept my payment info and started trying to charge it on some billing cycle that only made itself known to me as they began trying to charge my credit card for $97 a month. SCAM!!!

The so-called help desk at www.profitsrunsupport.com is a joke - they "can't" help you with anything related to your account. When you log into your account at http://www.prmembers.com the only option is to give them NEW payment information that they CAN use to charge you.

There is NO OPTION to cancel payments in any account settings that you have access to, and their non-responsive "support" department apparently holds the keys to your financial account settings.
Niagara Falls, Canada,
Aug 30, 2012,

I bought Wealth Income Generator hoping to make a big difference in my life. However, I came into a financial challenge shortly after so I decided to return the course($26canadapost).

I explained my situation, and that I hadn't even opened or used the website, but they insisted on me paying $100 restocking fee. They said if I had tried the system on demo, and not been happy then to send it back for a full refund. Well, how's that possible when I've already returned it:((! When they refunded my initial payment they took(stole) $191.26! That's not just an exchange rate difference. I wrote several emails to 'support', but got stonewalled, saying it's between my bank and me.

About 2 weeks later, Bill's company called me to offer a coaching program, and not even aware that I'm not a customer now. I asked for Bill's direct phone line or email, but got pushed back to 'support':((...Any ethical company CEO would have a way to appease concerns of this nature, thereby, avoiding bad experiences and reviews from trusting customers.

Bill must use this 'support' staff to shield him completely from these problems he created. Hopefully, after someone reads these reviews, SHOULD NOT purchase any of his courses!!

RIPPED OFF and extremely dissappointed!