OneOnOneForexTraining review: Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Hettie Nel

Updated: May 27, 2022 · OneOnOneForexTraining.com  · Is this your company?

What is OneOnOneForexTraining?

OneOnOneForexTraining is a forex training company providing educational courses packages to help traders learn how to trade forex.

Please read OneOnOneForexTraining Reviews below and share your learning experiences with this forex academy.

OneOnOneForexTraining

Join live discussion of OneOnOneForexTraining.com on our forum

Wellington, New Zealand,
May 23, 2022,

Fantastic forex coach!

After reading a number of books on how to trade I was unsure on how to get started. Luckily for me I found this forum and decided to enroll with Hettie. That was definitely the smartest decision I could have made as Hettie is a fantastic coach!!

Hettie is a straight shooter and made sure from the start that I understood the risks of trading forex and that it is not a 'get rich overnight' scheme.

When teaching, she adapted her pace to meet my needs and taught me easy to follow strategies to trade the 5 min,1 Hour, 4 hour and monthly charts.

I mainly trade the 1 hour and 5 min charts now and of the 24 trades I placed over the last week I made a profit on 23 of them.

Hettie is always happy to go with me through my trades and answer questions and to explain to me her thoughts on how to read charts.

I can definitely recommend her as a coach!

Boton, USA,
May 8, 2022,

Starting from scratch with Hattie

Have been tried to trade on my own for almost 5 years before meet Hattie. Had also few coaches but nothing really worked for me. Finally, after enrolled in her course we started few classes after I stopped because had other importance in life. Few months later asked her if we can continue where we stopped so she accepted to start all over again with not charging me anything extra.
She is such an amazing coach and wonderful person. No matter how many times asking a question she will go again with me until I get it completely. My trading is so clear and precise now. We tuned up my trading stile with my personality so it will be something natural and smooth. I am honored that she accepted me as s student and any time i had some question she was always there to answer and hold my hand.

Nov 13, 2021,

The light at the end of my trading tunnel

Hettie is a great teacher and have really taken the time to help me with my bad habits. I am a single mum and needed a second income during this pandemic. Hettie has really understood my situation and have spent more time mentoring me through the mistakes that I have previously made. My reading has finally become positive and I have found a new sense of motivation for trading. Thank you for your ongoing support Hettie, you are an amazing mentor!!!
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2021,

Terrible, Scammy, Unethical

don’t be fooled by all this great reviews none of that is true My experience was terrible let me explain I have purchased FX Mastery Course 14 hrs training in the website description of the course says Hettie will teach you Scalping, Swing trading, day trading and long term trading she only taught me one setup scalping and that’s negligent misrepresentation. you can easily find this online if you do bit of research she told you can’t make money trading forex you can only make 10 pips a day that’s worth $10 even you can’t make $50 beware I didn’t get any refund until now we spent 6hrs and I paid for 14 hrs she told me We will end the course here and forex isn’t your type of trading total scam I highly that she trades why she teaches she can’t make money trading and she doesn’t trade I really recommend not to sign up don’t waste your time and money Be Careful
Reply by Customer Service submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi Mohamed

We appreciate your feedback and we are sincerely sorry for your experience.

Here at One on One Forex Training we have the strong believe that if any of our products is not suited to our students, we will stop the training immediately and provide a full refund to that student.

Mohamed, we can confirm that your full (14 hour) refund has been processed on the 10.06.2021

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team

One on One Forex Training
Auckland, New Zealand,
Feb 1, 2021,

Great Teacher of FOREX

I started my FOREX Trading Course in May 2019.At the time I knew very little about FOREX except that they exist and how much you get for your dollar when you travel. I signed up for the Platinum Package to give me the most education and support about FOREX.
I am in a Customer Focused position in my company and are taught how important it is to give your customer a great experience. Hettie certainly knows how to teach and give a great customer experience. Her one on one training was great fitting in with my challenging shift hours. I had both great teaching and support even replying to my questions when I would consider it after hours.
I have developed my trading using her methods and I find her “Forex Scalping Strategy “ fits my busy lifestyle. Learning to follow the rules is important as she has taught me that not every situation is right for a trade and “ a no trade is better than a bad trade.” By following these rules I am now successful in most of my trades. This has given me the confidence to open my Live account.
You may ask how long does it take but everyone works at a different speed and when you think you may know all the rules, it is practising this with a DEMO account that can trigger all sorts of emotions when you win and when you lose.
Hettie is an excellent teacher and helps you learn and understand what you need to do if you are serious about learning FOREX.

Shantel Shaw,
Miami, FL, USA,
Dec 22, 2020,

SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!

She was the best thing that ever happened to my trading. I learned so much from her and will always be thankful for the knowledge and the confidence that she gave me with trading. She gave me the knowledge to turn a 10k account into 33k in one day. She is the best hands down. IM SO GLAD I PICKED THE RIGHT INSTURCTER!

Oct 30, 2020,

Easy to follow strategies that works.

AMAZING!!
I have just completed the Mastery course with Hettie and I must say she really makes it simple to follow. She knows exactly where you need help with all her reviews on the demo trades that you make during the course. The course is on an agreed time suited to both Hettie and I. The course did not take long and she can easily identify your personality type hence the the strategy suited for you.
I can confidently say that I am on the road to success.
Thank you very much for your time Hettie and I have indeed enjoyed every moment of the course.

Kind regards

Sasolburg, South Africa,
Feb 24, 2020,

Best of the Best Forex Coaching

I completed my training with Hettie in early November 2019. I immediately funded a live account with $1,000, even though Hettie insisted i demo trade for 3 months minimum. As of today, 24 February 2020, my account balance is $1,769. Hettie will teach you an easy to follow trading system that has stood the test of time. Hettie will tech you how to read charts from monthly down to the 5 minute timeframes. Hettie will teach you how to be a consistently profitable trader.
I wish i done this course in 2013, when i started trading Forex. I would have been a millionaire today!

Mindanao, Philippines,
Dec 20, 2019,

One of the best if not the best!

First of all, i would like you guys to know that hettie is a wonderful person, she knows how to relay her knowledge to the students very well. Even if you have zero knowledge in forex , she will be very effective in teaching you. She is sincere with making her students understand and her goal is for you to really become profitable. When she asks you if you understand the lesson or not , just be honest, she wont judge you, she's very reassuring and when you don't understand it she will repeat it over and over until you get it. She won't leave your questions unanswered. Her methods are very effective, you can focus on learning because its a one on one mentoring, you will learn on your own pace with no pressure. I tell you , look no further! She is a mentor you are looking for. My trading turned around because of her guidance . My wrong perception of trading was corrected and now i can safely say that i am confident to face the forex markets. She has a way of making complicated topics simple. She will help you determine your trader personality and that really, really helps you in your journey. She's very honest with you and your progress, she will criticize you if needed but no judgement. She just wants the best for her students, i can assure you that. Hello Ma'am, if you are reading this , i cant thank you enough for what you've done for my trading. You are a blessing to the people around you and your students. I wish there are more people like you. Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!

- Christian-

Lisbon, Portugal,
May 2, 2019,

Look no further!

If you are looking for an honest forex mentor that will teach you everything you need to become a successful and profitable forex trader then you've come to the right place.
I had been trying to learn how to trade forex for over 7 years. Over that long period of time I tried with little to no success every system and course you can think of. Some were plain scams and others seamed ok but still I wasn't profitable and was still blowing up demo accounts.
I was desperately trying to find a light at the end of the tunnel. One day I came across Hettie's site and having read all the positive reviews here on Forex Peace Army I decided I should give her course a try.
I decided to take the Platinum Class course.
Let me tell you that having Hettie as my mentor was the best decision I have ever made.
Hettie is an excellent teacher, and above all she is a wonderful human being. I can't say enough good things about her. She has a most beautiful heart and sincerely cares about you and has a honest commitment and desire to see you achieve your goals. Hettie will very patiently guide you on to the path of success. She is the real deal, she trades for a living and will teach how you can do the same successfully.
During the course she will help you define your goals and pick the strategies that are best suited for your personality. Hettie's strategies are simple and work wonderfully. Finally my demo account is growing, slowly but steadily, with winning trades after winning trades. Even though I haven't gone live yet I now know I'll be profitable.
Hettie's mentorship guidance continues well beyond the ending of the course. She will analyze the trades you take and she will share with you her valuable insights to help you succeed. With her as your teacher you will never be alone on your journey to reach your goals.
Sincerely I can't recommend her highly enough to anyone that wants to learn how to trade forex. I'm very fortunate to have met her. No money in the world can pay for what she has given me and continues to give.
Hettie If you ever read this, I am honestly extremely thankful to you! As you say we are family now.