ActivTrades.com (.co.uk) (.eu) Review

2.847 • 148 REVIEWS
Updated: Nov 24, 2022
Visit site
ActivTrades are forex brokers. Activ Trades offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the ActivTrader proprietary web and mobile top forex platforms. Activtrades.com offers over 45 currency pairs, Indexes, ETFs, as well as Commodities and Shares CFDs for your personal investment and trading options., Activtrades also offers Spread Betting for UK residents.
August 2021-January 2022:  A large number of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ActiveTrades.

FSA #434413

Click here to read an FSA Penalty against ActivTrades in March 2011.

Established: 2001

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: βœ… Yes
PAMM: βœ… Yes
ZuluTrade: βœ… Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Ngan Luong, PayPal, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
2.847 • 148 REVIEWS

X
Frankfurt, Germany (Really inside the offices of ActivTrades),
Dec 8, 2021,

Low spread broker, plenty of instruments, bad support (and they pay my salary)

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I like this broker because they have plenty of shares available for trading and good spreads. I use EAs with this broker as the execution is very fast.
The customer support is slow and unhelpful. It usually takes more than a day to withdraw funds.
4 Star Rating removed.

This user's IPs overlap an ActivTrades.com employee.  They also overlap another FPA Forums member.  Both this account and the other forums member account have been posting in favor of ActivTrades in complaint threads against ActivTrades.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
J
SΓ£o Bernardo do Campo - SP, Brazil,
Nov 11, 2022,

Very reliable

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I've been trading with ActiveTrades since 2020. I've never had any problems with withdrawing or depositing. Technical support is also very good. I recommend.
E
Valencia, Spain,
Nov 2, 2022,

I ask you for help. Thank you

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
enter €3,200 in this company and the surprise has been when trying to recover my capital! They tell me that I have to pay to get my money and my earnings. Can someone help me, thanks.
B
Benjamin Murray
Dublin, Ireland,
Dec 29, 2021,

other "same as others" broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
quite a standart broker. spreads are ok. majors have ~0.5 pips.withdrawal/deposit process ok. service team friendly. has mt4/mt5/proprietary platforms. the self-made platform is the only reason to trade here coparing other brokers
H
Homar Schneider
Geneva, Switzerland,
Dec 9, 2021,

This broker has become better

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Well, I started trading with this awesome broker about three months ago. I can say that I came here to trade majors as well as cross pairs. I can say that I like cross pairs even more, but once I started trading with the broker I started to notice new things for me. For example, I paid attention to ETFs. I certainly heard about them before and associated that stuff with stock trading. Well, it turned out that I was very close to the truth. It really had to do with stock trading. The only difference is that when dealing with ETFs you invest in the entire sector rather than buying or selling stocks of a concrete company.
I had to refrain from trading for a week or so but when I got back it was a pleasant surprise for me to learn that the company added cryptos. I trade cryptos with other brokers and it was a very good news for me to learn that I can trade them here too. I wanna see more cryptos here. As of now, the choice of cryptos is not very big but I hope they will add more cool coins soon. For example, I wanna see Solana here.
D
Torino, Italy,
Nov 30, 2021,

ACTIVETRADES IS A SCAM - All profits deleted without any reason

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
This has been the worst experience ever with a forex broker in many years. I’ll show you why ACTIVETRADES.COM IS A SCAM. I’ve traded for 4 months using a MT5 account under the Bahamas regulator. Everything seemed to be fine, i also managed to make a profit of something like 2.5K, not a lot but for me was a good results for 4 months. Last Tuesday i received a mail with a Termination Notice for violation of clauses 9.13.5 and 9.14 of the contract. But the worst surprise was to find ALL PROFITS CANCELLED!! All trades of all kind cancelled without any futher explanation and without answering to my requests for clarification. All these not after some days but after months of trading! Moreover it is essential to specify that almost all my trades lasted from a few hours to some days so the decision was all the more arbitrary and unfair.
I think it is fair to warn everyone that with ActiveTrades you make a profit you will find your profits canceled and you will not be able to withdraw what you have earned. If you lose money, everything will be fine. This is the dishonest policy of this broker who perhaps hides behind offshore regulation hoping that the scammed people will not go public with their mode of operation.
Obviously I have proof of everything I wrote: mail, screenshot, statements with all the trades. I hope that others harmed by this fake broker will also step forward to propose joint action against them.
S
Sebastian Schwarz
Kranenburg, Germany,
Nov 28, 2021,

I chose to trade here

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I can’t give a straight answer why I made up my mind to trade exactly with this brokerage company. Perhaps, I was driven by a spontaneous emotional impulse. I remember I appreciated their user-friendly custom web platform. Perhaps, I should have paid more attention to their trading conditions. Of course, I reviewed their trading conditions. I generally appreciated them, although I saw nothing special there, but the web platform was something that really hooked me, although you may not find it extraordinary.
M
Gibraltar, Gibraltar,
Nov 25, 2021,

FRAUDOLENT BROKER

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
They have scammed my profits after many months of trading. Account closure letter and profits removed without a good reason. Probably that this broker is near to bankruptcy
S
Malta, Malta,
Nov 24, 2021,

SCAMMER - DELETED 8 MONTHS PROFIT TRADING

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I've traded with a MT4 account and after that with a MT5 account with this broker from indicativelly 8 months.
Everything was fine...from withdrawal of little amounts done to a good customer service.
On Monday i've received an email from them about account closure for abusive trading...AFTER 8 MONTHS of trading using more techniques (which one is abusive??).
I hold trades opened for many hours, days sometimes...sure this is not abusive trading!
Today ALL (again ALL) profits removed of every type of trade done.
Not after 1 week or 1 month (before the first monthly statement) but after 8 MONTHS !
This is the classic broker where you are welcome only if you are a loser trader.

Where i did go wrong?
1) To have opened an account with an OFFSHORE BROKER
2) To have not withdrawn all before
BE AWARE YOU THAT ARE READING MY FEEDBACK....THE NEXT COULD BE YOU! I SUGGEST YOU TO JOIN ON IT ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE TO NOT GET ANY PROFIT.
Hooping to get at least the deposit back now i'm going to open a SCAM FOLDER here and to leave another feedback on another feedback platform.
W
Woodstoce
Guildford, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2021,

I will keep trading here

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I trade on the go here. I installed their ActiveTrader on my tablet. I enter the market each time I have free time. My full-time job doesn’t let me devote much time to trading. At first, I thought it would be impossible but I managed to adapt to it. There’s a good solution and I recommend it to anybody. If you don’t have much time for trading, you need to do the following:
Choose one or two assets and no more;
Allocate at least one day for detailed market analysis and make notes if required;
After you conducted market analysis you can trade on the go, using those notes if required.
Page 1 of 17

What is ActivTrades?

Activ Trades is an online forex broker. Activ Trades offers the following assets to be traded with on ActivTrader, MetaTrader 4 and 5.
  • Forex
  • Shares
  • Commodities
  • Option
  • Indices

Is ActivTrades regulated?

ActivTrades is regulated in 3 jurisdictions.
  • ActivTrades Corp is authorised and regulated by The Securities Commission of the Bahamas.
  • ActivTrades Corp is a subsidiary of ActivTrades PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 434413.
  • ActivTrades Europe SA is authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg, registration number B232167.

Is ActivTrades a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if ActivTrades is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3665/activtrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent ActivTrades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/activtrades.