ActivTrades.com Review

Updated: Oct 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ActivTrades are forex brokers. Activ Trades offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the ActivTrader proprietary web and mobile top forex platforms. Activtrades.com offers over 45 currency pairs, Indexes, ETFs, as well as Commodities and Shares CFDs for your personal investment and trading options., Activtrades also offers Spread Betting for UK residents.

ActivTrades.com

FSA #434413

Click here to read an FSA Penalty against ActivTrades in March 2011.

Established: 2001
Address: 1 Thomas More Square London, E1W 1YN, United Kingdom
Contact: englishdesk@activtrades.com, +44 (0) 207 6500 567
Regulators: SCB #199667 B, FCA #434413
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Ngan Luong, PayPal, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of ActivTrades.com on our forum

David Dinu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Oct 15, 2021,

Smart tools for smart traders.

ActivTrades provides access to proprietary technical indicators and algorithms exclusively to its customers. Smart Tools were developed by professional traders and analysts. The accuracy of these instruments is great on any asset and timeframe. The rest of the trading conditions and services are at a high level. I like the way the company protects its clients in terms of risk mitigation efforts according to the regulatory environment.

Jose Antonio Garibay,
Seville, Spain,
Oct 9, 2021,

Regulated broker which supports mt platforms.

Activetrades was founded about 20 years ago and acquired multiple regulations. Nowadays this situation is pretty common but it still great to be regulated. I actually like the fact that it supports mt lineup, but it would be better if the traders had the opportunity to trade with ctrader as well.

Florin Neacsu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Oct 2, 2021,

ActivTrades is my fourth broker

ActivTrades is my fourth broker and the most reliable in terms of performance and withdrawal. I started working with the broker back in 2015. Was testing different trading strategies and there were no problems from the broker, it does not interfere with the work of the trader. There were also no problems with withdrawal and depositing to the account, setting indicators and strategy templates.
First of all, it is regulated by three financial institutions. And it offers fexcellent trading platform and of course you can tade on the go with mobile app.
There are two types of account, I have an individual account, although the conditions are better on the professional account but I guess that involves having a capital that I can only dream of.

Jerry Brown,
Sep 23, 2021,

No requotes and good customer support

I believe that effecient order execution with no any requotes or rejections is the best thing which a broker can offer. This broker provides you with this feature and moreover it also offers rapid responses from customer support team, which is a good indicator to consider this broker as a reliable one.

Artjoms Bendorfs,
Riga, Latvia,
Sep 16, 2021,

A positive feedback

I would like to leave a positive feedback about my cooperation with ActivTrades, the broker fulfills all obligations and provides comfortable and mutually beneficial conditions. This is a broker that was founded in Switzerland and has been providing its services on the market for over 20 years. It offers comfortable trading conditions, spreads from 0.5 pips and minimal deposit from $500. In the 4 months that I have been trading, there has never been a conflict. The broker is honest and provides all the opportunities to make money and that is great.

Daniel Queiroz,
Prior Velho, Portugal,
Sep 14, 2021,

I chose to trade with the broker ActivTrades.

I want to tell you why I chose to trade with the broker ActivTrades. I trade currency pairs. I think that many of you, too, and, of course, the main currency pair is Eur / Usd. ActivTrades has a 0.5 pip spread to trade this asset. Do you understand? This is great because many brokers have 2.3.4 pip spreads, which is a lot.I also want to say about a good selection of other trading assets. It will be enough for you.

Luca Mariani,
Rome, Italy,
Aug 16, 2021,

I choose conservative brokers

As a rule, I trade with proven brokers and young projects don’t belong to this category. I have never trusted them. Instead, I prefer to work with brokerage company who have at least twenty years of experience. This broker is one of them. I feel secure trading here.
By the way, they have a very user-friendly customized web platform. I personally use its tablet version.

La Llagosta, Spain,
Jul 9, 2021,

Reliable, fast.

I have been working with Activtrades uk for many years and am satisfied with their work in general.
It is much better than many others I have met.
I recommend it for serious traders.

Narva, Estonia,
May 5, 2021,

ActiveTrades have cancelled my profits

I had a trading account with ActiveTrades Bahamas number 915494. Few days ago I have received an email from the company that my account blocked due abusive trading and violation of a client agreement in point 9.14.

This point is bellow:

We do not permit the use of the Online Facility for unfair arbitrage activity or otherwise taking advantage of internet delays, using software or any other manipulative or abusive behaviour (such as, but not limited to, the dissemination of false or misleading market information through media, including the internet, or by any other means with the intention of moving the price of a Product or the underlying property or value, having access to confidential information which may trigger market movements when made public or having any other confidential information about events and transactions likely to cause the same) which could adversely impact on fair and orderly trading on the Online Facility, according to our judgement. In addition, you agree that using any device, software, algorithm, strategy or practice in your dealings with us which means you are unlikely to suffer any downside market risk will be evidence that you are taking unfair advantage of us.

When I have asked for explanation how they detect my abusive trading I didn.t get any answer, they just link to customer agreement. I don’t use any arbitrage software on this account and you can see it watching on screenshot. Maybe they means I use insider information but is just not funny. So they have cancelled all my deals and profits and return my deposit back

Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Dec 20, 2020,

Recommended Broker

I`ve been trading with ActivTrades since 2017. Never had problems with orders, no problems with withdraws. it is a true STP broker to execute your orders, so it is always on market price, no requotes, but sometimes slippage. Overall, I recommend it. Not one complain since trading with them.