Expert4X.com Review

Expert4x GROUP

Updated: May 24, 2021 · Expert4X.com  · Is this your company?
Expert4X.com

Other websites of this company include Expert-4X.com, ForexTraderSupportServices.com, ForexTrading-Alerts.com, MoneyMakingForexTools.com, AutomatedMT4Indicators.com, GridTrendMultiplier.com, MakeMoneyExpertAdvisor.com, MT4ForexWeekendEA.com, MT4PowerPunchEA.com, TheForexExpertAdvisor.com, AlwaysWithTheTrendEA.com, Hedged4X.com, DoubleInADayForex.com.

Established: 2003
Contact: support@eafactory.com

Join live discussion of Expert4X.com on our forum

jason,
Hong Kong,
Dec 18, 2008,

I don't know why so many people here posted good reviews on their service. I paid $80 one time fee for their email signals on Dec 1st, but so far I only received three signals from them, all of which were losing trades. Then for almost 2 weeks now, no signals at all ! Forexpeacearmy should request proof from posters like me so as to make sure every review is legit.

Review Moderation Team Note: We go to great lengths to screen out fake reviews. If we required each person to produce proof that they were subscribed, a company that wanted to post fake reviews could quickly provide fake evidence. The only way to really prove a signals service would be if we had a team subscribed to all signals services doing live trades on all the signals. That's not within our current budget.

Sanyhuis,
The Netherlands,
Oct 14, 2008,

They are top notch all the way. Couldn't ask for anything any better. The free signal service is super. Can't say enough good about them. And their service is the same.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Thank you.

Bob Chang,
San Diego, California USA,
Oct 2, 2008,

This company offers quality paid services, but their free signal service, which is at the same time every day and 100% set-and-forget, is definitely top notch, gaining over a 1000 pips in its first month (9/2008), and is complete with charts and commentary.

Sandy Stuart,
Sandton, South Africa,
May 23, 2008,

I have been trading the Forex market for a few months now and got very
involved and confused by technical analysis.

When I ran into this system that uses no indicators or charts I was dump
founded. After doing the course twice it all started making sense and I
joined a trading group and I am very happy with the results.

It's so nice to not worry about the direction of a trade (trades are
Mostly hedged). I have never known that trading can be so relaxing. The fast
Email and Skype support has been amazing. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY.

R.A.,
Texas,
May 20, 2008,

What strange trading system. Takes a long while to get used to it. I can see why they offer a 14 day trial. I started subscribing at the end of March and joined the GBP Group. I am over 1400 pips up at the moment. This is the slowest system I have ever traded which is another thing I battled with. Don

Mary McArthur,
Australia,
Apr 16, 2008,

Hi Felix
I am part of the management of Expert4x who markets the No stop, hedged, forex trading Grid system. I recently noticed our company listed on your site and decided to open the review process.
Firstly let me say that Grid trading is not the Forex Holy Grail and will most probably suite only 5% of the online forex trading market as it is more of an investment methodology based on achieving low dollar cost averaging of currencies values over a lengthy period of time

What is Expert4X?

Expert4X is a forex trading software company that sells a number of indicators, expert advisors, and trading courses.

Is Expert4X good?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Expert4X is a good software seller. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3919/expert4x-trading-robots

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Expert4X community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/expert4x/