Viitraders.com (Vibgyor International) Review Visit site

Formerly at www.vii-online.com
Viitraders.com (Vibgyor International)

Join live discussion of Viitraders.com (Vibgyor International) on our forum

Apr 18, 2010,

I am a person who uses this platform. It is spread high and poor customer service. To enter the service is quick money, but the withdrawal was disappointing. Up to now I still can not withdrawal money remaining in my USD1500 this platform. Anyone who can help? Contact me anazybat [@] ymail.com
Sabah,
Aug 1, 2009,

Do not ever trade with them. The commission now USD80 + 5 pips spread....

The website is really worst...looks like they do not have money to appoint web designer. Fake address, the google maps shows the picture of housing area in UK. The tel & fax no. also no exist. Funding go to Singapore, but the company was in UK. Some of my friends withdrawal from US. Do not know where is their location. No license to operate as fund manager. This company also not registered with FSA or any government bodies...beware!!!
Dec 5, 2008,

Hi. everyone.. we are customer support from VII-Online / VII.. our new website is www.viitraders.com.. we will help you all how to trade and use our platform..it so easy.. kindly, just cal or email me. suraya_silvershine@yahoo.com.
Jan 5, 2008,

to many spread (7 pips) and plus 40 dollar for commission (half account) for each trading ,that mean we need 15 pips to square / par. There is a very slow or no response to customer service. If you can do it all yourself and can wear the cost then go for it.
Cuurent market info and news is poor but there instant execution when You deposit or withdraw money.