Rob Booker Review

Updated: Jul 27, 2020 · RobBooker.com  · Is this your company?
Rob Booker

Join live discussion of RobBooker.com on our forum

Washington DC, USA,
Jul 24, 2020,

Tremendous hype to get your money!

The offerings are amazing! Promises of outrageous gains on stock trades! Constant videos, training programs, explicit trades, website etc! It's a well thought out scam. After you pay for the program - often over $1K, you will get very little advice and mostly unprofitable trades. Don't give him a nickel - RUN!!!

B-sav,
Georgia, USA,
Apr 19, 2020,

Too many systems

I signed up for Rob Booker's courses (one of many I might add) thinking I would like to learn FX from him. He comes across as a friendly family man, something that I like. But then over the years I have come to see him churn out new systems after new systems, after new systems. I got to the point, 'when will this ever end?' If you have a good system, why not focus on that alone? Why do you have to keep changing it over and over again? Then I just realized that Rob is selling systems, along with Roger and WealthPress! The last straw came when he had another system aka 'strike zone' costing $3k. With a couple of hints into the webinar, I discovered the stock for free, saving myself $3k! The info could be found for free for what they were offering. Wow. You live and learn. A profitable trader who has a good trading system does not need to change it if it isn't broke.
Mike,
Clark, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

100 per day Challenge

I purchased the Finch Robot in 2019 with the lifetime membership for $297. Rob was having a sale and his explanation of the way the EA worked sounded attractive. I ran the EA on DEMO for 3 months using Rob's recommended 21 pairs (no Yen pairs). It barely made $100 per month on a $10,000 demo account using the recommended settings. Based on the results from the demo account I filtered out the worst performing pairs and set up the EA on a live account ($5000) with a US broker (OANDA). I ended up with 9 pairs, and the Finch was loaded on all of them. Although the EA did not crash, it made about $50/month with severe (>25%) drawdown. The robot DOES NOT USE STOPS. If price goes 70 pips against the position, another position with higher leverage (3X) is taken. The EA has a set file that uses the M1 timeframe, and has a take profit of 13 pips.
I advise against buying this EA or anything from Rob. It Is increasingly clear that he makes his living selling trading methodologies. If they are anything like the Finch EA, you are guaranteed be disappointed.
Rob Odo,
Sunnyvale, CA, USA,
Jan 27, 2020,

Total Scam

I used this service and only had a net loss of more 15% in total in just 2 weeks. Program depends on finding new folk to trick. Every single method Rob, Roger etc at wealthpress teach is a total scam only destined to loose you money. Just do a google search and see how many people loose money. Once you know even the basics you will know what a scam and realize he makes his money on customer churn. He served his purpose in the sense of never again will I get scammed as I can see how many other folks are out there running similar scams.
Massachusette, USA,
Sep 8, 2019,

Rob Booker making money on false statements no record of accomplishments!!!

Lust last week he got several Online Trade alert sites to Introduce a new strategy. So the next day says we are sorry If you couldn't get in we had over +90.000 people. And today he hooked up wit wealth press Scott to try and sell another with no proof for 75000 but wait for the first 200 clients $3000 only. Lol time to spam this character.
Al Joesph,
Colorado, USA,
Jul 25, 2019,

Wolf in sheeps clothing- asks for $ to buy his system w/o winning history.

Rob - is a crook and liar. You would do very well just by taking the opposite side to any trade he suggests. He is totally dependent on customer churn - always looking for new suckers that don't know enuf to Google and research a trader/service before sending a check. Stay far away from this huckster.
Jul 4, 2019,

Definitely not for traders wanting to be profitable

I was a "lifetime" member and have the following warning especially for inexperienced new traders:

1. The "systems" offered do not work as advertised and a logical consequence is that new "systems" are offered periodically. The reason this is done is to provide new marketing opportunities and to keep current members hopeful that the next big thing will work.

2. Forums are established and then moved/remade when the level of disgruntled subscribers increases.

3. Paid subscribers have to endure regular advertisements of other services, obviously benefiting Rob and designed to capture the money that new traders spend on "education".

All in all beware and when you get that uneasy feeling when watching his marketing videos before signing up go with your instincts and avoid.
VA, USA,
May 6, 2019,

Naked Pairs indicator and Rob Booker

I am not impressed with his recommendations. I notice he is pushing products for other companies (or maybe he is associated with the other companies, I don't know) but recently he pushed an indicator for Naked Pairs by people called NOFT.

I took a chance on it because the premise sounded good and besides, Rob Booker is promoting it, but having used it for over a month, I have been stopped out again and again. T

What also is troublesome is the company (NOFT Traders) calls and wants to sell other products. Rob Booker is a marketing genius, like most traders in the limelight. I cant speak for his membership that he always pushes, but be careful of the indicators he pushes. He made it sound as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread,. But I now know better about his word.
Forex,
Aug 18, 2018,

Rob Booker Robot Coarse (Finch honey moon style)

I enrolled in Robots coarse$297 +trend trade bundle$27. I felt that the Finch robot was worth it. As I have paid people to build me a equivalent robot which has cost me $300. After purchase a few weeks goes bye and Robots coarse is advertised for $97 limited time. (urgh) I assumed after watching all his you-tube videos about the Finch robot, that it is profitable and assumed it was hands free (%100 Automated) but just like most trades or Robots there must be intervening to get the robot out of bad trades. I see some hope with the robot but its money is mostly made bye the bad trades when you need to add trades to average out all trades to break even or make money if you can stomach the stress to get your %5-%15 draw down back to profit. It worries me that this might just be another short lived marketing tool, and this honeymoon Finch style robot dies out, and something different will be advertised for sale.
Toby,
Austin, USA,
Nov 19, 2017,

Another good salesman that doesn't trade for a living

Rob is basically a very good marketer. He has stopped sharing his live trading account results, probably because they were never very good. If you listen to his podcast long enough you’ll pick up on that as well.

He changes systems and strategies so often it leads you to believe nothing other than he is just selling systems and not living off his trading. If any of his systems were effective then there would be no reason to keep changing things.

Every year he creates a new “mastermind” group. Probably just to keep selling memberships. First it was lifetime membership, then the 40% club, then the super traders mastermind group. They are all designed with one promise, to teach how to trade for a living but I haven’t seen one of them produce the desire results for its members.