themaddashforcash.com/tro (Breakout Bounce Trading Strategy - Avery T. Horton Jr.) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 19, 2016

Join live discussion of themaddashforcash.com/tro (Breakout Bounce Trading Strategy - Avery T. Horton Jr.) on our forum

PTG,
Netherlands,
May 16, 2009,

Not exactly sure what the issues are of various reviewers. I have checked out Avery and found that I could tap into his knowledge without paying 500$ upfront. All it takes is some time to search for someones whereabouts. You can find TRO on www.kreslik.com , a fine website full of good ideas. Avery's ideas are against the grain; he is definitely not into pulling a leg or two. Free indicators, ideas and the Two Percent club on paltalk have done the trick for me. However, caveat emptor, you will have to do your own due diligence as I did. Given the right attititude towards trading you cannot go wrong, unless you don't want to be unsuccesfull that is. Given the profit that one can get using his ideas, even spending 500$ is a steal. Really.

I would like to encourage those who have spent 500$ wilst feeling bad about it to go and check TRO out on the website and the chatroom.
Avery T. Horton, Jr,
Nov 18, 2008,

If you had any questions about the method, you can contact me for FREE.

Methods don't have to be complex or complicated to be profitable.

I was asked to write the eBook by marketers because some people want everything in one place. They don't want to search the internet and piece it together.

If you learn the system, you can make your money back in a week or less.

I am easy to contact on the net. Feel free.

Aspiring Trader,
Jun 1, 2008,

Steve,

I don't want to give away the guys trade secrets, nor will I distribute his system for free. Thats not what this forum is all about. Its about reviewing trading educational materials. My point is simply that once you read the course - if you have any experience trading and didnt just pick it up as a hobby yesterday - you will see that his system is simply repackaged gobbledeygook that you have probably already came across on some forum, or that you already read about or tried to trade yourself. The name of the system pretty much tells you what its all about. So to that extent, I guess Mr. Horton is being honest about what he is selling you. No big mystery about it. If I paid $19.95 for it, I would not feel so bad and I would just move on. Its just that for $500, its off the charts in terms of being a waste of money and not giving you back value for your buck.
Steve,
May 22, 2008,

Aspiring Trader: Did you actually try it? What were the results?

You say,"But all you get is a stupid trading technique that you can find for free on the internet." Please tell me where I can find it "for free" on the internet.
Aspiring Trader,
Apr 11, 2008,

Be careful with this one. It looks real good, promises the world, and makes you think that it will change your trading and your financial life. I have bought a lot of forex systems and ebooks. but this one is without a doubt the lamest of all. You think for $500 bucks you are getting good system. But all you get is a stupid trading technique that you can find for free on the internet. Its poorly written, only 1 or 2 examples of how to trade the system and when you get to the end of the book, you feel like you cant believe that thats all there is to it. This guy says you can make a fortune trading this method. I dont think so. I have bought ebooks for $20 that were better. Dont waste your time - - or money on this one.