InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 27, 2019
SCAM
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, shares, gold and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20082008-11-26FPA Scam Confirmation against InstaForexguilty

Scam!

muhammad razif,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
May 25, 2019,

for ccy trade is ok, but for indice trade is disable for a reason of technical problem that wasted my time as a trader. if your broker dont have a liquidity just dont offer that indice pair that you are wasting a time of traders like me. your reason for a technical problem is not acceptable
Gift Nwaizu,
Lagis, Nigeria,
May 17, 2019,

Good

Well so far so good I joined Instaforex since 2014, I started with $500,i grew it to $1100,when I placed a withdrawal for $500 they sent the money within the stipulated time..this was 2014,but I don't know how good they are now because I've not made any profit since then.. Their server, customer care, spread are OK..
Shiyntum emile,
Yaounde, Cameroon,
Apr 27, 2019,

They deducted my 55.07$ with the pretext that the money was made with their star up bonus mean while the profit made with their bonus amounting to 155

INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM SYNDICATE
Honestly, I have work with a series of brokers but I want to say that instaforex looks a group of scammers who come together to scam its customers. What they call 1000$ no deposit bonus is the business plan for their scam game. First, they put in the clause 11 that you need to make 390lots before you can withdraw the bonus profit, what I did is that I managed the 1000$ carefully and made 390 lots and the 10% profit. When I deposited my 100$ and requested the bonus withdrawal, they told me that the 390 lots were to made after you deposit the 100$. There is no where that such a thing is stated in the agreement. Now I traded with the start bonus of 130$ + my 100$, made a total amount of 505$, tried to withdraw, they cancelled the bonuses amounting to 130$ and still rejected my withdrawal that I could not withdrawal part of the profit worked with bonuses. I then requested to withdraw my own deposit and the profit made with my money, the amount 219$ was deducted immediately after the request. The balance of 155$ which is the profit made from their bonuses remained in my account. I then tried to trade with the balance to see if I could make the 390 lots, but loss the 150$. 5 days after when I was expecting the 219$ to appear in my skrill account, they wrote to me saying that they are deducting 55.07$ as their bonus profit. Which means they sent back the 219$ to my account imaginarily before processing the withdrawal. This was 5 days after the amount was deducted from account. They have since deducted the 55.07$ and I decided to withdraw what they decided to give me. Can some one who is more experience in forex business tell me if this is right. I should recall that I had loss 100$ in another instaforex account earlier in trying to make 390 lots
anfor183,
Flic en flac, Mauritius,
Apr 12, 2019,

This is a terrible broker

They are a terrible broker. they stole my money. I have contacted customer care but they have just been taking round and round. This is the worst broker i have done business with in my whole trading career.
rodrigovicoso1982,
Brazil,
Mar 16, 2019,

Scammers

I made USD 1600,00 with they no deposit bonus, then when I withdrawal my money, they refuse, telling me that I have to deposit some money to withdrawal. So why the hell I have to deposit and after withdrawal ? Scammers, stay away from them.
Saintanic,
Singapore,
Jan 28, 2019,

Using their PAMM service buyt clients can't withdraw money (no bonuses involved)

I've used Instaforex since 2017 Nov and under my PAMM account I've clients who placed money with them. Recently some clients tried withdrawing money and started encountering problems (Some withdrawals listed as processed but never received, some withdrawn US$2k but obly US$800+ received) . Peter from Kubin, Slovakia below if you think I'm a looser who is pissed off... you are 1/2 right because I'm pissed but not looser. You can check https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=5932362#/
Peter,
Kubin, Slovakia,
Nov 30, 2018,

Very good

Instaforex is good and big broker. I was trading with tham 6 years as beginner in contests. I won many contests and they gived all promissed money to my accouns, they paid always all money i made and i never found one not perfect thing in this company. They have perfect support, they repair, explain everything perfectly. Now i trade with money from my investors and they pay all money with no problem fast and correctly. I thing bad comments are giving only loosers which are pissed off for not making profit. Ty. Machomalo
You should read the reviews more carefully before insulting other reviewers.  The people you call "loosers" who could not withdraw their money might think you are nothing but a freelancer hired to post a fake positive review.
shaon,
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Nov 21, 2018,

never deposit on this broker

I was withdraw 57 USD and i was make profit 86 usd. but they don't give my profit. i was able to withdraw only 52 usd. they was cancel my profit.
serko,
Nov 9, 2018,

Scam alert

Wow seriously bad! None of the platforms work or at least they do not close trades when requested. Whenever this happens with a broker it is an alarm bell to dodgy practices. Im not talking about 1 request I'm talking about 5 or more requests to close a trade. Maybe using mt4 no problem I don't know but webtrader and mobile app no success many times over.

No serious trader can operate in this environment. I spent ages with this bonus account then traded up to $3000 with ease real money. But this repeated no quotes and not being able to close a losing trade. Wow seriously scam alert man don't deal with this. Be wise and avoid!!

I still cannot understand why any broker would not want to facilitate their traders to do well. It is very sad indeed.
Rathgal,
Thailand,
Sep 25, 2018,

Greetings,

recently i deposited a very small amount, 20$, which of course is nothing in the real world and gained about 400%, the account value before withdrawl requested has been 120$ and abit.

However, there were some weird things. A staff told me i cant withdrawl with the same method i deposited, but when i requested the withdrawl, it got rejected and i was asked to actually use the same method.

The account was not verified at all - No documents provided, just nothing and today they actually send me the funds to my neteller account. It took a little bit longer than the promised 1-7 hours, in fact a little bit over 24 hours, but still... so many bad reviews here....

Anyway, indeed it doesnt make sense for them to cause trouble on small amounts like that. However... Even tho the withdrawl worked just fine, their quoting is horrible, beside their deceptive non - spread account. There no such thing as cost per lot, but actually cost per pip which just equals exactly the actual high spreads of min 3 pips on EUR / USD. While executing orders, every single trade got requoted when i tried to open a position, but also, when i tried to close one. In average it took me 5-6 requotes to get an order into the market, but also out of the market, which indeed can cause huge differences in profit taking, but also taking losses and thats a PURE NO GO.

Withdrawl wise i had no trouble, but their deceptive account models and the constisant requoting at any time is more than suspicious and therefore i cant recommend InstaForex.