InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 12, 2018
SCAM
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, shares, gold and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20082008-11-26FPA Scam Confirmation against InstaForexguilty

Scam!

Rathgal,
Thailand,
Sep 25, 2018,

Greetings,

recently i deposited a very small amount, 20$, which of course is nothing in the real world and gained about 400%, the account value before withdrawl requested has been 120$ and abit.

However, there were some weird things. A staff told me i cant withdrawl with the same method i deposited, but when i requested the withdrawl, it got rejected and i was asked to actually use the same method.

The account was not verified at all - No documents provided, just nothing and today they actually send me the funds to my neteller account. It took a little bit longer than the promised 1-7 hours, in fact a little bit over 24 hours, but still... so many bad reviews here....

Anyway, indeed it doesnt make sense for them to cause trouble on small amounts like that. However... Even tho the withdrawl worked just fine, their quoting is horrible, beside their deceptive non - spread account. There no such thing as cost per lot, but actually cost per pip which just equals exactly the actual high spreads of min 3 pips on EUR / USD. While executing orders, every single trade got requoted when i tried to open a position, but also, when i tried to close one. In average it took me 5-6 requotes to get an order into the market, but also out of the market, which indeed can cause huge differences in profit taking, but also taking losses and thats a PURE NO GO.

Withdrawl wise i had no trouble, but their deceptive account models and the constisant requoting at any time is more than suspicious and therefore i cant recommend InstaForex.
trader,
sabah, Malaysia,
Aug 6, 2018,

FULL OF HUSTLE

This is the hardest broker to deal with compared to any other broker. Yet they claimed to be number 1. From registration hustle, withdrawal, account hustle, trade hustle, everything is legging.

Just go to other broker. this broker is full of shit.
Argentina,
Jul 25, 2018,

100% scam, beware

100% Scam. As long as you are losing money, everything will seem fine, almost too good to be true. As soon as you make any kind of decent profit or even recoup a substantial amount of your previous losses, they will make excuses and simply remove your profits.

They'll cite clauses in the agreement that say they can do this when there are "technical errors". These "technical errors" will only come into play when you make a profit, then the profits will be taken away, if you lose money due to these errors they will never give back those losses.

There's nothing you can do to prevent these "technical errors" from affecting you since you don't even know they are present until after your profits have been taken away.

Basically it's like going to a casino where you make a bet on roulette, and if any number you didn't choose comes up, you lose, and when the number you chose comes up, the casino says there were "technical errors" and gives you your original bet back, but takes away the profits.
Carloandre,
Peru,
Jul 18, 2018,

I Cant withdraw money

I have more than 1 year with Instaforex, without any problem, at the beginning.
From the last 6 months to now, It is very difficult to open a position quickly, some times the server take almost 1 min trying to open a position, and not only open, change SL or TP its also soooo slow.
I had the following problems:
- 1 sep 2017: #HPQ #PAF orders: 1275841582, 1276426036. the stop loss was not respected, SOLVED.
- 22 Jan 2018: #CL order: 1295471810. stop loss was not respected. NOT SOLVED. the claim is about the time. why #CL close +2 before (your like says 01:00 to 24:00)
You can see, the position was close: 20:13:20. CL was closed 2 hrs before the right time .
- 18/24 May 2018: price error in all indices. Split on #SPX (from 2730 to 273), ofc its sever error. The problem continues today
- 28 Jun 2018: #MON. order:1309405383. SOLVED. MT4 msgbox said "No price". they close the position from the server.
- 27 Jun 2018: Im trying to withdrawa my money and even today, I cant.
My visa card was stolen (I made the deposit to instaforex with this card)
I send many mails to different departments, they askme the pic from my new card and i send (6 Jul 2018) to change_requisites@mail.instaforex.com, and I still do not receive any response.
I tried to do the withdraw by BankWire, they said: "The reason for it is your ordering a withdrawal to a payment system other than the one you used for funding your trading account" and how i can do that if i cant do that by visa card???
the next week will be 1 month and i still cant withdraw my money.
Terrible service.
I hope with this, they will respond soon.
Roohullah,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 17, 2018,

Instaforex big scam

Inorder to withdraw funds I am failed to get fully verify my account due to their verification system.
wansuharuzi,
Malaysia,
Jul 11, 2018,

I have been scammed by instaforex

My mistakes because I did not referred to the reviews. I made wire transfer in order to deposite my account (5934096) since 20th.June 2018 last month. But until now (12th. July 2018), my account has not been deposited yet. The amount is usd1500. Stay away. They are scammers. I will post my case to all forex forums until they give my money back.
hassan,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jul 3, 2018,

BE ALERT
Instaforex and Forexmart both are same Broker but due to negative REview and lot of scam instaforex change his name forex mart plz be safe with these broker they both are scammer
nonosi,
Bulawayo, Zimbabwe,
Jun 19, 2018,

Dont register

Nonsense broker

They failed to verify my account so that I won't be able to withdraw my profits
Chaosbegone,
Stockholm, Sweden,
May 19, 2018,

unethical scum

This company is the absolute worse. Their sales representatives constantly spam and harass you to deposit. And when you do deposit, suddenly there's issues withdrawing. Their verification system is a complete joke and designed not to work. It's OK if you lose money ... but if you make any kind of significant amount they will find some reason to not to give it to you.

I'm actually with two other amazing brokers and was trying to diversify my substantial portfolio by adding another broker:InstaForex. I had already read the reviews here but wanted to see for myself... oh boy, did they show me!

STAY AWAY FROM INSTAFOREX. Just like it says at ForexPeaceArmy, instaforex is the lowest of the low!
MadMan,
Philippines,
May 7, 2018,

I got multiple deal winning the bet but instead of getting credited, my balance stays on the same figure prior to bet. I also get instance wherein instead of getting money winning the bet, my balance is being deducted.

Happens multiple times so I don't think I am going to invest if the system is unreliable.