InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 17, 2020
SCAM
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About InstaForex.com

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com,offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, shares, gold and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(110+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Feb 3, 2018,

Positive Experience

I have a positive experience with InstaForex. I have a Insta.Standard account in USD currency with a first deposit of 150$. I trade during day time, using long term and short term positions. I use currency pairs GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/NZD, USD/CHF and USD/JPY. The profit is reasonable 400$ a month. I never experienced money lacking from my account. When I had delays in execution I called the support team and they always address my problem. Till now I am pleased with them.

Turkey,
Jan 13, 2018,

-Scammest broker I've ever seen.

they are saying they will give $3500 but it is not. they gave me just $1000. they said system is giving money automatically. and dont belive this. their account is just micro or nano account. in reality it's not 1000, 100 maybe even 10 dollars. And guess what I made profit with this account, first i have made a loss till 350. and after that i made that $350 more than $1250 and they just closed my open positions with a message "make deposit to continue to trade", "minimum deposit $100". there was no need to deposit when i'm losing right?

So;
-You need to trade at least 3 lots to withdraw 1 dollar. This makes nearly impossible to withdraw any good profit
-they are saying $3500 and it is not. they gave me just 1000
-they dare to close my open positions. I understand they have a point. but how can you touch my positions? maybe i'll add money huh? You'r proving that you will scam my real accounts too right?
-And your website is really bad, i'm trying but always getting error to upload new documents. so you won't give my earned money too huh?
-Actually this is good, you can be sure i'll not make any deposits.
-Scammest broker I've ever seen.

Peter,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Dec 6, 2017,

TOTAL SCAM !!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

I started trading with one of their Bonus accounts and made quite a bit of profit. So they locked the account and ask for real money to be transferred. So I transferred USD 351.35 to my account. But for some reason (!!) less then that amount was credited to my account, and therefore they insisted that i needed to transfer more! I refused and after many emails, I decided to withdraw my money again, So I withdrew the complete amount, which was just sitting there for a month or so. From the initial deposit of USD 351.35 I got USD 237.99 back!!! I have since written many emails and asked for a detailed breakdown, but to no avail. No reply whatsoever!! Total scam!

Taurai,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 27, 2017,

won't process withdrawal due to bogus reasons

Scammers. They keep coming up with an excuse not to return my money to the credit card i used to deposit into Instaforex even though I have provided all the required documentation. I have sent utility bills, bank statement, telephone bill and they reject them all what else can I send? Also when I place the same trade on Instaforex and on another broker, there is hardly any profit on instaforex yet on the other broker the same trade has made lots of profit. Scammers, don't get duped out of your money by this scam broker you will be just giving it to thieves

rk,
ktr, India,
Sep 18, 2017,

total scam. they just cheat and, take money. do not expect anything from them. I doubt they even trade your positions. I lost my deposit in spite of earning more than 10%. they are totally fake.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 3, 2017,

InstaForex Scan

InstaForex is a big scam they don't give you profit you make from trading with the bonus they give you and they freeze your account. When you deposit the required $100 they withdraw the profit you made from the fee bonus.

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Sep 1, 2017,

SCAM by Instaforex.com. They lure the clients by offering startup bonus and referral programs and then freeze the clients account at their own will w

Instaforex.com is totally a SCAM. They set a trap by giving you a free $500 bonus and project as if you can withdraw money if you make profit out of it and trading a volume at least 3 times worth of bonus amount. However, they freeze your account if you make profit. I made more than 10% profit in a single day and the very next day they freeze my account, asking me to deposit real money. I fear the worst for the losers who will be motivated to deposit their real money with them, with no hopes to ever recover from them. I wasted my total time and effort with Instaforex.com. They are surely a SCAM.

LONDON, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2017,

INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM

No deposit bonus.This is a SCAM. They will not release the profit on this account untill you made an equivalent amount of deposit. They will block your account, cease the profit you made until you make the deposit. YOU SHOULD ALSO DISCLOSE THAT IN BOLD.PROFIT NOT WITHDRAWABLE. My account number is 2763438 so that you don't think that I have any agenda. I will ensure that no one else falls in this scam and waste there time. For the time I spent, I made them profit and high spread.

ruel,
Philippines,
Jun 20, 2017,

My name is ruel yas alcober today june 20 2017 my account block by instaforex without any reason first i made witdraw amount 0f 133$ after a weeks i recieve my witdraw in ny skril.then i start trading again.friday june 17 2017 i made 214$ in witdraw it again to my skrill in then sunday i check my account if i recieve my withdraw in still not there.i woke up monday morning in i still dont recieve my withdraw.i contact support in they tell me dont worry you will recieve your withdraw today..then tuesday when i check my skrill still dont have it..in when i try to log in to my account i cant log in it say wrong password i contact live support then win they check my account they said my account was block by anti fraud department.in they said i will contact antifaruad deoartmebt in send scan id in ny phone password in account number.i send all my available ducuments id with my photo.in now untill now i dont recieve any email fir anti fraud to explain to me why they block my account.i know all they rules in i kkow in my self that i clear in i dont vialoted any rules.they said they will review my acvoubt within 10 days.so if ever within 10 days i dont recieve my withdraw i will update.im sad right now dont have energy.i dont know any reason why they did it..sad instaforex

chelny,
Russian Federation,
Apr 20, 2017,

What a waste of my time and money (commission i paid to deposit and then withraw funds)

total waste of my time. I have been trying to verify my account to level 2 but it seems just impossible. Initially it is said that you need to provide your bank statement to get level 2 verification. So I did. then they said i needed to provide another SEALED document or signed and stamped bank statement! Of course i have neither - i am with HSBC they do not do stamps! So then they said that my russian passport would do. I uploaded. again - declined now they need a page with my registered address wich is in the passport - provided. Declined again - now they want ANOTHER document which has expiry and issue date on it! It would be the THIRD identity document they want plus the bank statement i have submitted already. Well i just gave up and withrew my deposit - it seems they make it impossible because only level 2 can be eligible for any of their bonus system. Never again.