InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020
SCAM
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About InstaForex.com

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 105 currency pairs, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, shares, oil, gold, silver and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(110+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

ruel,
Philippines,
Jun 20, 2017,

My name is ruel yas alcober today june 20 2017 my account block by instaforex without any reason first i made witdraw amount 0f 133$ after a weeks i recieve my witdraw in ny skril.then i start trading again.friday june 17 2017 i made 214$ in witdraw it again to my skrill in then sunday i check my account if i recieve my withdraw in still not there.i woke up monday morning in i still dont recieve my withdraw.i contact support in they tell me dont worry you will recieve your withdraw today..then tuesday when i check my skrill still dont have it..in when i try to log in to my account i cant log in it say wrong password i contact live support then win they check my account they said my account was block by anti fraud department.in they said i will contact antifaruad deoartmebt in send scan id in ny phone password in account number.i send all my available ducuments id with my photo.in now untill now i dont recieve any email fir anti fraud to explain to me why they block my account.i know all they rules in i kkow in my self that i clear in i dont vialoted any rules.they said they will review my acvoubt within 10 days.so if ever within 10 days i dont recieve my withdraw i will update.im sad right now dont have energy.i dont know any reason why they did it..sad instaforex

chelny,
Russian Federation,
Apr 20, 2017,

What a waste of my time and money (commission i paid to deposit and then withraw funds)

total waste of my time. I have been trying to verify my account to level 2 but it seems just impossible. Initially it is said that you need to provide your bank statement to get level 2 verification. So I did. then they said i needed to provide another SEALED document or signed and stamped bank statement! Of course i have neither - i am with HSBC they do not do stamps! So then they said that my russian passport would do. I uploaded. again - declined now they need a page with my registered address wich is in the passport - provided. Declined again - now they want ANOTHER document which has expiry and issue date on it! It would be the THIRD identity document they want plus the bank statement i have submitted already. Well i just gave up and withrew my deposit - it seems they make it impossible because only level 2 can be eligible for any of their bonus system. Never again.

Samson,
Calgary, Canada,
Mar 1, 2017,

Best broker ever found

Instaforex is most reliable and honest forex broker funds withdraw is very fast .
I would strongly recommend this broker

Singapore,
Feb 22, 2017,

terrible broker. I signed up and was verified status before making deposit. Make deposit thru paxum and subsequently with neteller. However my account got unverified for no reason after 1 mth trading.

still trying to get my verified status back. They claimed i need to have signature on my passport which SERIOUSLY, i am from Singapore, i dont have to sign my passport and i will never do that to damage my passport just for Instaforex. The documents i supplied are the same documents that i used to get verified with FXopen Oanda and XM without any problems !

liyi,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jan 15, 2017,

Failure to honor affiliated commision

I worked hard to recommend my friends to use this trading platform. Last week instaforex cancelled all my affiliated commission on the ground of fraud without providing any reasons. I have submitted inquiries but still without response.

Pakistan,
Dec 5, 2016,

my name is rauf and i have a partner account in instaforex.. my account number is 8840654... im an instarebate affiliate since 3 months...
i am working hard for making referrrals.. they were paying my comissions regularly but last week they declined my payment of 75$....and im not getting any comission from my referrals. since last weeek.....i have more than 10 referrals and you cant waste my hard working.....thank GOD all of my referrals are my friends and now i will to suggest them a new broker...never going to work with instaforex...more than 5 lac clients are from pakistan in instaforex...my pakistani brothers dont waste your time and money in instaforex and search for a legit broker for trading...
ADO, Nigeria,
Aug 14, 2016,

INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM

Its not news that instaforex is a SCAM, in fact one out of the greatest SCAMMERS in the history of the market. They started as a market makers and are still a market maker, the spread on their platform and its interface can prove that. They are online scam that has been rejected by many regulators and country all over the world, and many organizations has warned traders to stay away from instaforex, that's why instaforex is an offshore broker. I don't know why the crook IFX Yvonne is defending this company. Well, they pay her salary to defend their scam, I am not surprised. They have banned accounts of more than 200 traders I know around the world, and they will keep on telling you to go to the antifraud department of the same company, can you imagine that? They are the fools, not us. THE BOTTOM LINE IS; KEEP OFFFFFFFFFFFF, AND DON'T LET IFX YVONNE TRICK U, INSTAFOREX PAYS HER SALARY. INSTAFOREX IS A DEVIL AND SCAM OF ALL TIME
Andrea,
Brno, Czech Republic,
Mar 29, 2016,

This is my email which I have sent to instaforex offices. Bellow like a last part of this comment, you can see their response. I need to say, my husband had opened account with instaforex also few months ago, but this account isn`t active long time. So I`m not connected with any other account and it`s not forbidden to open account for family members. They are liers and frauders, I mean also they are not regulated. In next days I`ll give complaint for fraud with money in the police office here in czech republic. So this the email:

Hello all,

Now you have to convict yourself, so you have today, that you deliver me the rest of my profit, which was around 260 usd while you blocked my account. You transact with customers' accounts and do illegal actions. if I'll be forced I publish this entire procedure on all relevant pages. Also, it will be delivered to regulatory agencies, which will be confirmed if ever you are in control of one of them.

So, step by step:

1. the latest daily confirmation I received from you by March 19, 2016, while I traded up 22.03. 2016

2. part of my profit in the amount of $ 80, I posted into my neteller account on March 22, 2016

3. my account was blocked in 23 March 2016 after what I asked why the money transfer takes so long, if at Neteller services mentioned 1-7 working hours

4. Even though my account was blocked, yet you sent me those 80 usd in 24.3.2016 after I wrote about this problem on the fxdailyinfo.com

5. In the event that you sent me the specific amount of $ 80, so it means that everything was fine and I did not break any rules and you have confirmed this by this step

6. from your side it is illegal manipulation of client accounts

7. I hereby ask you to send the rest of my profit that was in the moment you've blocked my account around 260 usd. In otherwise, it matter, I`ll tell the competent authorities about an attempt to fraud money of the client

Regards, Andrea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The account 5461975 was blocked due to the following paragraph of the
Agreement of No Deposit Bonus:

10. The client agrees that in the event the company suspects any fraud
activity involving the bonus, the latter can be declared void and the
trading result can be annulled.

Our system revealed connection between the account 5461975 and other
account(-s) registered with us. The campaign is aimed only at new
customers with single account and any direct or indirect sign of
violation of the specified principle leads to application of the
clause 10.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked permanently.

Sincerely yours,
AntiFraud Department
InstaForex Group

P.S.: I have to say, they let me 3 weeks to trade without any notification I`m connected with other account, but in the moment of withdrawal it was the problem immediately

2016-03-26 1Star ATTENTION !!! SCAM !!!

So, here we go :) How I awaited, my account was blocked in the moment of withdrawal process. 3 weeks till my withdrawal process was everything clear, any troubles, good trading, no broken rules by my side, very friendly support from instaforex, but in the moment you want withdraw your money, your account is blocked, but first they take no deposit bonus back from your account, plus 20 percents and of course from every trade 3 pips and more. One day before my withdrawal action I`ve got email from bonuses office I can withdraw part of my profit, any problem there and then... You`ll get nothing and 3 weeks without any job behind. This same thing happened all other clients reviewed in previous comments their stories with instaforex on other sites like bestforexbonus.com, fxdailyinfo.com and others. My story I`ll write to all relevant sites and also I ask regulators about legality of this concrete bussiness. Please don`t hasitate other scammed clients to contact me with your stories on my email jazbrnenska@seznam.cz. And this is a response of instaforex support. I don`t understand why I have to contact antifraud office if I didn`t do anything wrong against the rules. Antifraud office has a ready response to me from thirst day what I have created and opened my account. I`m ready to give all proofs to FPA or to other relevant stuff.

==============================================

Dear Client, Kindly be informed that Your account is blocked. For further details regarding this situation, we kindly ask you to send a mail to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com, our corresponding department will give you proper explanation about it. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your letter. Sincerely yours, Client Service InstaForex Group http://instaforex.com
Hassan,
Kohat, Pakistan,
Jan 26, 2016,

Instaforex is scam broker.I deposite 200$ through skrill and i make 150$ profit.i send withdraw request.I wait on week my withdraw can not proceed.When i contact it he can not reply my email.At the end he disable my account and i loss my all money.
I advice to every one can not invest in insta
VIlnius, Lithuania,
Dec 12, 2015,

I deposited 60 € in this broker and after few months tried to withdraw it. That funds was in pending process for a week and after that they just disappeared and in my balance left 0.1 € That can't tell me where they are, nobody knows...