InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020
SCAM
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About InstaForex.com

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 105 currency pairs, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, shares, oil, gold, silver and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(110+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

ahmed taha,
Giza, Egypt,
Oct 21, 2012,

I have experienced something with Instaforex I thought it is worth to be mentioned,,I found a mistake in my rebates calculation and sent email to support by the end of friday definitely after end of working hours,I received confirmation for being checked by saturday morning and the corrected rebates were credited to my account by sunday morning,,that was impressive,,also I would like to mention that for a large capital company there may be multiple withdrawals to one system at the same time which may cause delay,,and if you cancel the delayed withdrawal and use another system or debit card for the same request,, it is processed within hours,,so it does not look like scam for me.

Diajeng,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Feb 26, 2013,

I almost 1 year in instaforex. I have no problem with them.
the deposit, bonus, and withdrawal is very good and profesional. I am very surprised finding this , that here, instaforex suspected as scam. How is that?

Review Moderation Team Note: Please read the Scam Investigation carefully. The FPA was on very good terms with InstaForex when the complaint came in from 2 traders. InstaForex's representative accused them of cheating and promised to provide evidence to prove they were really the same person. The traders both provided evidence. InstaForex never gave a single piece of evidence, but the representative kept stating that she had already proved they were the same. The FPA tried very hard to convince InstaForex to give evidence, but none was supplied. In the end, the FPA had no choice but to label InstaForex a scam.

jerry,
, Malaysia,
Jul 25, 2012,

i use instaforex and another broker,dnt hv any problem with them ;D.im a satisfied client

Kyrilos,
Aswan, Egypt,
Apr 12, 2014,

i have an account in instaforex since 20-4-2013
no problems with them and i make withdrawal the profit daily on moneybookers then i received it before 7 hours

Adhee,
Indonesian,
Oct 14, 2008,

I have trade 6 month and untill now still trusted. And still paying withdrawable. Withdrawal less than 24 Hours. Support is friendly!!

Best for Instaforex

Mideel,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Dec 3, 2013,

LOL.... Do not believe all of the reviews under me as they are just frustrated bonus hunter who are full of hatred because of got blocked for trying to pull out cheating strategies and read the agreement again that they can exclude any account from bonus campaign if they detect violation or cheating strategies.

I've been in MT5 for a 2 years and before that in indo.mt5 forum for more than a year.

Believe me while some of the members got banned don't understand their fault but everything is on the agreement and they must did something.

Go to forum.MT5.com and see the payment proofs section.

Insta has helped me finish my study in my college by MT5 forum, there is no way I just stand when I see them get mocked by these frustrated bonus hunters who don't even deposit one cent.

Shame on you guys...

2013-07-23 5 Stars I'm a member of MT5 Forum and trade in Insta with bonus posting.
Every month I routinely withdraw around 100+ $ of my profit. without problem.
But in FPA Insta has been declared as scam.
This is not true because I even don't need to deposit to get extra cash on each month and a lot of old MT5 Forum member withdraw even bigger profit than mine.
So if Insta has been so nice to give 50.000 members of MT5 forum a chance to trade without risk their own moneys how can they be scams.
All I know is a lot of peoples or traders easily get frustrated when they break the rules and get punishment from Insta according to the agreement.
Like the Liberty Reserve case for example where traders onlu can withdraw 50% of their balances.
Actually if we follow the agreement Insta don't have to return anything, but because Insta feel sympathy to traders so they return 50% of their balances.
In the forum there are a lot of banned members for tried to pull out dirty tricks but Insta has antifraud team to handle this.
Take a look at forum payment proofs and you know Insta really pays.
If Insta dare to pay for bonus profit why don't they pay for traders with real deposit ?
Peoples should read the agreement again before yelling scam, scam, scam ....

The FPA recommends you do more research.

aidil,
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia,
Feb 3, 2010,

Thats platform ok for me,about just now,easy to deposit,withdraw and good customer service... i give 5 star :-)

john,
malaysia,
Aug 1, 2010,

I also have few accounts with instaforex since last years. The platform is ok for me. Easy to deposit and also easy to withdraw money. Every month they call me and asking how about my trading? Is there is any problem??? What i have to say??? I have no problem until today. Very good service. I give insta 5 stars ;).

Samson,
Calgary, Canada,
Mar 1, 2017,

Best broker ever found

Instaforex is most reliable and honest forex broker funds withdraw is very fast .
I would strongly recommend this broker

Ahmed,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 3, 2011,

Excellent broker, instant execution to all payment and withdrwals i have been using them along with a caskback.com rebate system WWOOOW verty great combination