InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020
SCAM
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About InstaForex.com

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 105 currency pairs, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, shares, oil, gold, silver and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(110+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

Nurhuda Hendra S.,
May 19, 2010,

I have good experiences with this broker. Definitely, not the best out there, but still it's good for me. The live support is responsive, always replying my question, and always has the solution for the question. The deposit/withdrawing is fast, accurate, and sometime you have to wait for one day, but it will just come to your account at the end. The platform is not the best, the spread is definitely not the best, the execution is sometimes delayed, re-quoted..But since i'm not a scalper trader, those are not problems for me.

I think they are just as good as i need.

Alexandra,
Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jul 17, 2013,

Instaforex continues scamming people,they are not withdrawing clients money on their accounts,at firs they removed my 141$ from my account,then asking to submit documents and after submission they block account and you will never see your money.

i was asking FOR HELP AND ATTENTION FROM THEM BUT NO ONE CAME FOR HELP,I SENT THEM EVEN NOTARIAL SIGNED DOCUMENTS BUT THEN THEY BLOCKED ACCOUNT!!!

For start they said that this happens because of Liberty Reserve closing BUT I use skrill,PayPal - anyway they act like don't here any voice or problem!

Their Russian support disappeared,also support don't uses names any more + last years contacting support was easier now I think they have fired big part of staff and step by step they are getting to declare "bankruptcy" and eat peoples money!

Insta Forex's history is finished!
1 more broker will stay in Past!
Just the question is: how much this will cost for people?!
SO WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE RE-SHARE AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE DON'T LET THEM TO STEAL PEOPLES MONEY!!!!

Ahmad Naser,
Amman, Jordan,
Sep 13, 2014,

For me instaforex is giving me prizes and i did make earn profits through this prize bonus and i did withdraw my profits and got them in the same day request my profits
instaforex is trusted broker

Arsalan tahir,
punjab, Pakistan,
Sep 13, 2013,

insta forex is totally scam broker so i suggest you don't waste you time and money for today proof check this it's happened with me today when i withdraw my profit from my investment ..

Anjas,
Dec 5, 2010,

Instaforex is terrible! They erase my stoploss while the chart got reverse. I got big loss only in minutes. Beware!

Bao Long Of MT5,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Jan 15, 2014,

Hello, just want to write my review of Insta, but not that much or detailed or fully.

This is purely objective not because I got bonus from Insta but based on my experience. Just to provide peoples more detail about the true condition in this particular thing..

I just trade with bonus plus little deposit there and everything went smoothly so far and I know there are traders who only use forum bonus but they have gotten hundred dollars so far.

This link explains everything I want to say.

Thank you for FPA to show my review and be objective and neutral about the situation.

saifmas,
malaysia,
Jan 4, 2009,

they are really unhonest broker i ever seen.please ont waste your money for this scammer.they are really twister.

OKRAM,
IMPHAL,MANIPUR, India,
Apr 28, 2012,

Insta fx is almost fine to trade,but sometimes not convenient in recovering passwords.

John,
Sweden,
Apr 9, 2009,

Thank you, thank you, thank you - So Very Much!

As a real newbie in this game, I have carefully searched the internet, for a broker who is, at the same time honest, have tight spreads - and one who don't mind scalpers.

A week ago, I stumbled over InstaForex, who seemed to meet these criterias - moreover - they offer an accout, with no spreads at all.

After testing a few days with a demo account - with nice gains - and some loses, I decided yesterday, that I would go live with a hard earned 400$.

Eager but tired after a hard days work - and a hard nights computer looking, I uploaded my documents, and tried to transfer money from my credit card, to get started trading.
Fortunately, the transaction went wrong somehow.

Still unsuspecious, I calmed down and decided to take the slower option of wire transfer.

Well I went on making the transfer thought my bank account -
again I was more lucky than I deserve to be - due to the easter holidays, the transfer could not be made until a few days later.

I went to sleep ancious to get started making money with this phenomenal broker. And then this morning I waked up with a terrible suspicion - What if they turn out to be scammers?

After only a few minuted of searching, I came over Fores piece army - and the scamming allert.

I managed to stop my transaction of 400$ and now have a second change, to hook up with an "honest" broker - mayby with not so promissing spreads :-) Thanks to you guys!

This is what I'we learned :
Never make desicions regarding money when you are exhausted.
Do the homework and read every review you can possible find before trusting anyone on the internet

actually I did read a promissing review on a site named Top Forex brokers - but after all, it might as well have been the folks from instaForex who made the rating themselves

Kind Regards
John

Dedy,
Sep 2, 2010,

Today my request withdrawal not yet processed too. With forced, I will posting at FPA and forex forum with my screen shot.
Because my request withdrawal today also Refund again.

Withdrawn amount: 650.00 USD
Sum to be paid: 650.00 USD
Recipient's comment: please process my withdrawal soon
(REFUND)

Withdrawn amount: 250.00 USD
Sum to be paid: 250.00 USD
Recipient's comment: please process my withdrawal soon
(REFUND)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Withdrawn amount: 216.00 USD