GOMarkets.com Review

Formerly GoMarkets.com.au

Updated: Dec 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GOMarkets is a forex broker. GO Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. GOMarkets.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

GOMarkets.com

Regulators: ASIC #AFSL 254963
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (200+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of GOMarkets.com on our forum

Jan,
Novak, Czech Republic,
May 23, 2018,

They blocked my account when I earned 10% in the first week. They want only loss clients. I'm still surprised how is it possible such as subjects can still exists today.
Adrian,
Adelaide, Australia,
Jun 12, 2016,

Revived an email that due to Brexit the margin requirements will increase from 1-5% over the interim period. So unless I deposit money my account is finished 10k + down the drain. Depositing money is not the problem and I understand the concern with Brexit.

However the email explaining this was sent at 2.45 pm on Friday afternoon 10.6.16 that the margin requirement will begin on the 12.6.16 which is a Sunday. So I ultimately have until 5.30 when businesses close to do something about this and I only got there email at 2.45pm. Keep in mind when I make my deposits its on Thursday's and it generally Dosent reach my go market account til Tuesday's. No way can I get the money to my account in time even with a visa transfer.

David Thomas,
Narrabeen, Australia,
Nov 24, 2015,

They are ok in the beginning, then they start doing fishy stuff, they freeze your platform and start making it difficult to get out of trades. Obviously this only happens after you start bagging pips, when you first start with them, all is good, then it goes sh!thouse, quick.

And to top it all off, they started asking me "Why do you want to make a withdrawal?" I told them it was none of their business and I started pissing in their pockets, and making up sh!t like "I am buying flowers" etc.

Don't do it, trust me.
Joh,
Melb, Australia,
Jul 24, 2015,

During NFP platforms mainly freeze after trying repeatedly have given up- do not bother to news trade you waste yr time and FPA FNG does not work. Some Curr.prs have huge spreads. Go Mart discontinue a Curr pr when it suits them no matter you have 2 long term trades on, you bear he brunt and with the CHF fiasco they ripped me off a lot of money You decide if you like this. Good Luck!

2012-04-09 Been with this broker for awhile and there is slippage but yesterday in a quiet morning trading period they charged 10p spread for an A/Y trade- shame on you Go Mart-

I like to add i did withdraw some funds from this broker a few months back and I had no problems - 2 and half stars

SABRI ILKER IBRAM,
ISTANBUL, Turkey,
Jun 29, 2015,

reliable company. i had a small loss anyway than i ordered a withdraw the same day money was in my account. Unbeliavable. a little slippage. but fast withdrawal.

robert rawson,
newcastle, Australia,
Jun 23, 2015,

I can't believe some of the bad reviews I have seen about go markets.
I have been with them for about 5 years. With 2 problems I've had in MT4 platform, I rang them once, and they used software to remotely view my screen and fixed it. The other time using online chat at their website.
The spreads are low. You can get high leverage if you want.
The people don't have funny accents like most companies when you ring and get someone who speaks English as their 5th language.
I have used a lot of brokers, and go is by far the best. Some were dreadful, and clearly stop loss hunter, or gave requotes.
I don't trade the news, but if you do, beware whatever broker you use. During Non Farm Payroll, go markets spread only increased 2 pips.

bredin,
, New Zealand,
Mar 25, 2015,

For the last two weeks i have been watching a three way hedge with a positive net swap. Last week i monitored the live and demo, saw they were the same, and took a position on the demo server for proof of concept.
Yesterday I took the position live.
Overnight the swaps were altered.
This morning I noticed this and immediately contacted the live support. After checking the trading desk, support told me that the swaps were wrong and had been fixed.
I then emailed the trading desk explaining that I now had three open positions that were made based on their incorrect data over a significant period and I expected my positions to be reversed.

23 minutes later the positions were reversed, at no cost to me.

rada,
, Colombia,
Mar 9, 2015,

Core Liquidity Markets Company is a company of "GO Markets Pty Ltd" Core Liquidity MANIPULATES PRICES and do claim they cancel the account....be careful
Miao WANG,
BRISBANE, Australia,
Dec 6, 2014,

I have to let you guys know my bad experience about "GO Markets".

I am a customer of "GO Markets Pty Ltd." and I am using its platform to do the Forex trading and stock index CFD trading.

I have lots of existing CFD positions which is worth more than AU$10,000 and those existing positions should be kept rolling over and over based on the contract month by month until I close it. This rollover rules are based on the terms and conditions when I opened those positions.

However I got an email from "GO Markets Pty Ltd." on 18/Nov/2014. It was telling me my existing "positions will not be rolled over to the next contract month.", "Any positions that remain open
on client accounts will be closed on the last trading date and profits/losses crystallised" which is 17/Dec/2014. And my positions "will be switched to 'Close Only' on Monday, November 24, 2014.
This means that it will not be possible to open new positions in these symbols but instead only possible to close positions that are already open."

This big change from the broker side and in such a short notice would bring big loss (at least $10,000) to my portfolio. So I emailed them to ask them about it and they emailed me back to
suggest me to change my current positions into their another new finance product called CFD2 which is very different from my current CFD positions and would charge daily swap fees on my positions which would bring big uncertainty and possible losses to my portfolio.

In my opinion, broker has no right to change the customer's existing positions in any way against the original terms and conditions when those positions were opened, especially cancelling the rollover functions which is a basic function for CFD trading and close client's existing positions as broker's will and for broker's best interest.

Please look into this issue and help me stop "go markets" do that ASAP. At the same time, please be aware of what "Go Markets" is doing if you are an existing customer or planning to open an account with them.

Alex,
NY, USA,
Oct 26, 2014,

Stay away from them, especially during the news releases. They may open your order on a faked price and you may lose ALL YOUR deposit!!! I lose 800 pips, because they opened my order on the FAKED price.

They told me blah-blah-blah, our liquid provider confirmed the price, but i'm not an idiot! I have 3y+ experience in news trading, and always trade on 4-5 different brokers at the same time. So on the 4 brokers price was the ok and only in their system price was in 800 pips different! This broker is scam don't trust them your money, better to spent your money in Vegas!=))