GOMarkets.com.au (Was GOMarketsAus.com) Review Visit site

avlis,
slovenia, Slovenia,
Mar 28, 2013,

Don't open trading account with GO MARKETS
They blocked the accounts and illegally stole my earnings
Broker GO MARKETS is a scam ... and I fell into their trap.
after several months of trading. They wrote me that I abused the market
If I really abused the market, it must be notified within 24 hours.
Daily Confirmation did not appear that the my trading is something wrong
GO Markets are regulated in Australia by ASIC and hold an AFS Licence (254963).
I believe that this is an institution that give permission to work, they would never forgive such theft
EJ,
, Indonesia,
Mar 27, 2013,

I opened an account with them almost a year ago, and now I have my trading account suspended due to EA usage that creates "problem", which is not true.
I have used the very same EA and trading strategies on other brokers without problem. If the EA really created the problems they said the EA did, I don't think it will last for almost a year.
They won't listen to my e-mails, and took a huge chunk of my money away. I don't think it is fair for them to remove transactions that already happened many months ago.
Here I thought I was the only one, and I was actually surprised to see this happened to many others too, is this how regulated brokers do their work?
Please stay away at all cost. I have lost almost a year's worth of work.
Jake,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Mar 27, 2013,

I have been watching this thread with interest. I have been trading with GoMarkets since last year and became worried after learning of all the accounts that had been frozen.

I put in a withdrawal request last week to withdrawal a portion of my account balance. My concerns grew when I did not recieve a reply and my funds never arrived after a couple of days.

I have now received an email from GoMarkets advising that my account has been frozen. They have also stated that even my initial capital is frozen and that I am prevented from making any withdrawals from my account.

My advice to everyone who has an account with GoMarkets is GET YOUR MONEY OUT NOW AND LEAVE THIS SCAM BROKER. I received nothing but excellent service up until now, but I was misled and have been ripped off. Get out now while you can and warn as many people as you can about this scam broker.
Thomas,
Munich, Germany,
Mar 26, 2013,

They suspended my account for some investigation. Today I got an email of their investigation results. They canceled all my profits and left alone the loser trades. Now my balance is negative! This should be a warning for you. Stay away from this broker.
William,
Mar 26, 2013,

This GOmarkets and the sister company Vantage is total SCAM. When you a reasonable profit from them, they will declare your trades were illegal. All the trade are opened and closed at target prices. Furthermore, their severs allows all these trades to be opened and closed. To all the traders out their, please join hand to find these SCAM brokers. It is to protect ourselves.
Steve,
Victoria, Australia,
Mar 25, 2013,

Been with Go for years, made profits on the account, building it up slowly slowly over time. Now they freeze the entire account, deposit the lot. Pending some investigation that will take 3 month, unless I sign a form that says they are obsolved of all responisbility and giving up my profits to them.

Trouble is the FX industry with these kind of brokers is that even when you win, you still can't win.
Martin Jones,
Mar 24, 2013,

GO BROKE -Use GO markets, i am a long term client of GO markets and have lost a substantial amount of money with them in the past, did i ever get a phone call to ask if they could assist, No , but hey thats OK as trading is my responsibility and i accepted the risks . Fast forward to 2013 , i have started making profits - they then call me and say they are going to review all of my trades and annul the ones they say i gained using some sort of EA, they keep asking about an EA ,and claiming that it is illegal. I do use a tool that can place multiple trades, during News events but i press the button. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT , open an account with GO markets EVER , unless you wish to donate your hard earned money to them. I am engaging private legal services and also reporting to ASIC, As far as i am concerned " THIS IS THEFT" From the comments below it looks like they are not paying anybody who makes money with them. GO MARKETS = GO BROKE.
Kyle,
Toronto, Canada,
Mar 22, 2013,

Froze my account and all of my money with them, including my deposit, over a bogus accusations of, and I quote, 'using internet and connectivity delays in order to take advantage of arbitrage on the Trading Systems.' Pending a rubber stamp formality of an investigation (which will _not_ be conducted by an independent party or regulator), they said they will annul my trades and profits.

These arbitrarily and almost surely criminal actions are those of a bucketshop looking to excuse itself from paying out legitimate profits, not a respectable, regulated broker.

Let it be known in no uncertain terms that GO Markets is a scam broker and a bucketshop. I have filed a complaint with ASIC against it and encourage everyone who has been wronged in this way to do likewise via the following link:

Select from the dropdown box: On-line Complaints and Misconduct Reporting.

State your name, national identity and MT4 account number with GO Markets, as well as the amount of money subject to GO Market's freeze/suspension. Explain the situation and refer to the attached PDF of GO Market's suspension notification.

GO Market's ASIC profile is here:

Nicolas Rouiller,
Lausanne, Switzerland,
Mar 22, 2013,

Broker froze my funds without explanation. I was profitable but nothing out of the ordinary (avg monthly profit of 4%). Broker to avoid if you want to make money trading...
EA Trader,
Macau, China,
Mar 22, 2013,

Frozen my account that I earned from them. BIG SCAM !!!