GOMarkets.com Review Visit site

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(200+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of GOMarkets.com on our forum

sam,
Aug 16, 2009,

i was getting requotes in more then 75% of my trades. I have read in other forums that they change spreads on your platform if you are making $. Customer service is not good at all after you fund your account. Withdrawals are fast, so thats a good point but i would never trust this broker on their unfair tactics. Beware and stay away.

Steph,
Collingwood,
Aug 16, 2009,

I gave 4 out of 5 stars. Pretty good broker and seem honest unlike some others out there!!

Only been with them for about 3 months and made a bit of money using EAs and a bit of manual scalping (so can't complain too much). Got an email from them on Friday saying they are adding liquidity which is noice as i did think some spreads were a bit wide recently. NIce that they are an Aussie broker as well so I dont have to send the money outside the country.

vitesh,
Aug 3, 2009,

been using go for forex and indices, forex service is excellant , i havent had a problem with requotes. MT4 works well but a shame they have stopped using the saxo platform for cfds, hopefully they will put cfds on the mt4 as well.

chris,
sydney,
Jul 29, 2009,

i had an account with gomarkets and recieved this phone call from this twat from the company called Paul. He was very rude and aggrresive and he told me that he wont be allowing me to trade with gomarkets as they were having problems with their liquidity providers to hedge against my postions. I have been banned trading with gomarkets for this reason because i was making money overall and have proof of that too.
Overall my experience was gomarkets was a constant array of requotes and invalid prices. They have had several problems with their servers and no one to take your calls at night when u call their number. Another addition to a typical bucket shop. BE WARNED: if you make money with this broker they will manipulate the prices and eventually BAN your trading account.
I did hope to have a decent Australian based broker but unfortunately another scam in progress.

joe,
st kilda,
Jun 4, 2009,

good new price feed, prices seem honest and at least there are no blatant spikes like other brokers

emma,
new zealand,
May 20, 2009,

used go forex for about 6 months no problems to speak of , just checked out the new demo platform and quite excited about the spreads.
hope the spreads are the same on the live platform

Review Moderation Team Note: The rating was removed. Please leave a followup with a rating after trading live for a few weeks.

chris ,
gold coast,
May 14, 2009,

After a few hiccups with my platform connection Go have and continue to be a very good broker. Not bad spreads and my trading robots are in profit which is the main thing. Good customer service but I would prefer a more knowledgeable night desk if possible.

Peter,
Apr 30, 2009,

Go Markets on positive side, deposits are held in an Australian bank & easy to get a phone reponse from them. On the nevative side is price freezeing which is not infrequent & probably goes unnoticed by the casual observer, platform disconnections & freezes around news events often for extended periods can be dangerous. I dont know if the broker has still a small capital base or just enjoy manipulation, as they tell me they have addressed their server issue.I would like them to develop into a good broker but still have quite some distance to go. PS anyone who thinks that what can be achieved on demo accounts in Mt4 can be translated to live accounts do not know the nature of brokers & the tools at their disposal.

De D,
Perth,
Apr 29, 2009,

I have also received quite a few phone calls(three to-date after I opened my account) from their helpdesk after I submitted a couple inquiries, so I am actually changing vote to Good.

I used to have Gain Capital forex.com account and the account was about 10X the size of the current one, so Gomarket is doing a good job trying to make even the "small" client happy.

2009-04-28 3 stars
Signed up with them, up and running for 2 weeks now.

Positive:
I can call support and talk to someone without being put onhold for long.
MT4 platform
Bonus credit up to $250.

Cons:
Website is a little behind with info, no swap, or pip value etc, basic stuff.
Only MT4 and their is no web interface, so if you are behind a firewall you can not view anything.
Swap for long E/J is negative (-A$1.8 per full lot).

Overall I am happy.

burmadave,
Apr 17, 2009,

just started using Go trader, they use mT4 which is good for my trading. good bonus credit for new deposits. using fap turbo which works well

md,
Apr 14, 2009,

Go mrkets are good for my FX trading, they are soon to launch swap free accounts which will please my trading.

david,
Apr 13, 2009,

happy to use Go markets, not many MT4 providers here in Oz but much better than some , they dont seem to adjust prices unlike ODL and they are launching swap free accounts which should be good.
would prefer more market updates and advice if possible

Adam Burgess,
Brisbane,
Apr 2, 2009,

I have been using these guys for about a month and have been very happy with their service. When I first started with them I was concerned with some of the spreads, which really impact on EA performance.

Received an email today with some good news:

... Following our recent correspondence we are pleased to announce the launch of our new ECN-style Forex price feed. The new pricing will be up and working from Monday April 6th.

The price feed draws contributions from approximately 300 banks and institutions including: ANZ, Westpac, National Australia Bank, HSBC, UBS, Barclays and ABN Amro. With this level of contributors we are able to offer tighter spreads in the most part with majors offering spreads as low as 1-pip.

As part of the improved trading conditions on offer we are able to accept the use of all Expert Advisor systems with no restrictions....

I had been testing a couple of US based brokers for an EA that needs a tight spread, so very happy that we now have a local broker that I can use.

Jason ,
Feb 25, 2009,

I have been with then for about 12 months, they are the best forex broker ever. I have tried several but they are they best.

Great customer service, reliable data stream, Quick deposits and withdraws, they offer a very personal and friendly service you don't find these days :)

mikey,
NZ,
Feb 21, 2009,

Like their service, very good and quick with having cash put on the account and taken off.
Apparently moving to an ECN feed shortly which will be even better for us clients who want a fair price.

Bob,
Feb 15, 2009,

Used Go for about 1 year now. Had Fap, but they turned it off due to their liquidity providers & something else..been playing around with their SPI Contract which has been great, Oh and their apparently putting FapTurbo back on soon. Great customer service. Nothing bad to say about them!

Rick,
Auckland,
Jan 28, 2009,

Glad to have a local broker offering MT4 rather than having to send cash to anywhere unregulated or to the U.S.
Lost some money due to an irregular fat finger spike but Go markets delaers reversed the trade, so I wasnt out of pocket so they are excellant in my book.

sandy,
melbourne,
Jan 27, 2009,

New to trading, tried forexCT then moved to Go , better platform with faster exectution.
Not using an EA as yet but had a chat to them about using FAP, apparently long term strategy is fine and short term should hopefully be available soon.
So far not many negative things to say about them

jake,
Canada (Really Australia),
Jan 21, 2009,

Go markets had a shaky start with MT4 but working better than my IBFX account, using my own EA that trades usd/jpy and going very well

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed. This review came from the same location as the review from Chris, GoMarkets left on 2009-08-18.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Ryan,
Sydney,
Jan 20, 2009,

Moved to GO about 6 months ago after a horrible experience trading FX and indicies with IG Markets.

I was disappointed that they temporarily restrained use of of FapTurbo's short-term strategy, but after calling them I found there was a perfectly reasonable explanation. I'm still using the Fap longer-term strategy, with good and stable but not stellar returns.

All in all there spreads have been competitive, and the price action much less sketchy than IG who would often not fill orders or apply the big finger to prices in fast moving markets.

Great customer service. Actually I've found a kind of personal service you don't seem to find at most big brokers.

Fair & Square,
Sydney,
Jan 12, 2009,

These guys turned out to be another broker who do not want to see you making a profit, a total disgrace. I wonder, how does a broker's business model work. They would get commission from every trade placed, on top of that they would need your money in some form or other to make their business work! I understand that some of the brokers have problem with scalpers but see no reason for them banning legitimate experts.

Please reconsider your decision before you sign up with these guys.

stan,
london,
Dec 26, 2008,

good fx service , very quick deoposits and withdrawing of funds. good for scalping i will stick with them

david,
uk,
Dec 18, 2008,

good broker, no bad spikes ansd spreads fair compared to some providers. withdrawing of funds only took 48hoours so in my book they ok

europiper,
middle-east,
Dec 17, 2008,

back to one, they widened the spread from a few currencies,not only at night like some others,but also by day. but on their website they still publicise spreads that are not real.

2008-12-16 4 Stars changing my rating to 4 stars: besides aud/nzd all the other prices are fix and stable like indicated, very robust platform, no stophunting or other problems,even their trade ideas are good.

2008-11-25 1 Star On their website they indicate a spread of 10 pips for AUD/NZD
on the demo it is 10 spread, but when you open a real account it goes from 13 to 19......

zakimi,
Kuala Lumpur,
Dec 6, 2008,

Good Broker actually, their Mt4 platform is excellent, i have made withdrawal about 80k USD is no problem but it just take a few times. After get it, i satisfied their seviced. I recommend you open account with them.

jonesy,
victoria,
Oct 25, 2008,

used Go for a year, pretty good service , good for withdrawing money. MT4 going well, wish they had a way of crediting funds instantly, apparently that facility is coming soon.

Toasty,
Oct 25, 2008,

I have been using these guys on demo for the past few weeks now, I must say, it's fantastic to be able to call them, speak in person and get informed answers. Good spreads! Good service! Going live this week and looking forward to making some $$$ through them... Highy recommend you give them a go!

jason r,
Melbourne,
Oct 24, 2008,

Good broker, great platform MT4 and like the inclusion of futures contracts as well as FX.
Demo platform not very good but live platform made up for it and thats whats important.

50pips,
Brisbane,
Oct 20, 2008,

I used them when they were Pacific Trader. When the market became volatile they changed the margin requirements. I have never had this with any other forex broker before. When i rang them they said it was to protect me..since the best time to trade is when there is volatitity i thought that was rude. It seems they dont like you to make money quickly so i changed after only 2 weeks with them.

Tom Rhodes,
Syndey, Australia,
May 20, 2008,

This is a new company on the scene. While they are new some of the big banks are already using their software as a preference. As a personal trader I am pretty happy so far.

Paul Hill,
Melbourne,
Aug 29, 2007,

In relation to Uros Umek's comment on our company, you are NOT a client of Pacific Trader Australia so have no idea who you have been trading through. I do however wish you well in pursuing who it is you are using, But would ask you to refrain making negative comments about our company with whom you have no dealings with.

Uros Umek,
Aug 29, 2007,

Good broker as a long as you don`t trade during new time. I made about 80% in one month and as I was going to take out some of my profits, I`ve been told that they have canceled all my positions that were open during new releases. Anyone has any idea where can I report that? I am still fighting to get my money back.

stuart,
switzerland,
Jul 22, 2007,

I been using pacific trader for 12months and no complaints , i love the platform and the staff are always competent. maybe give them a try if you are fed up with some of the others.

Michael,
UK,
Jul 4, 2007,

I have used Pacific Traders Oz office for over a year and they seem to be very good not only in there quotes but also the fact it seems i can trade on News events with no problem. The customer service is also very good with no complaints . One of the good guys after trying alot of other providers