mpf.co.id Review

Updated: Feb 4, 2020
PT. Millennium Penata Futures
Clients and potential clients of MPF should read this article from The China Post.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

mpf.co.id

Join live discussion of mpf.co.id on our forum

Finn,
Malaysia,
Jun 2, 2008,

PT.Millennium Penata Futures was established in 2000 as a Brokerage Company in the world financial market which uses information technology to support the business. Located in Jakarta, Indonesia, PT.Millennium Penata Futures is one of the institutions which are acknowledged by the Indonesian government. We are 100% focusing on the trading via Internet using Millennium Trader 4 platform.

Using Millennium Trader 4, we offer a trading solution, either for personal or corporate scale, where the brokerage and the executor uses real time market data, real time price, risk management tools and smooth back office process.

We are the only institution in Indonesia providing a 24-hour service, with employees monitoring the European, North American and Asian markets at all hours. PT Millennium Penata Futures provides a free suite of information and analytic tools to all members on its website. The institution offers trading in FX, FX OTC and Futures.

Chong,
Jul 24, 2008,

Good Broker !

Friendly customer service, low fix spread, no slippage.
Worth a try! good job MPF.

robert,
philippines,
Mar 16, 2009,

as far as im concerned,i never had any problems with their system,from depositing to withrawals,thou with my trading,i also experienced losses,which i think is just a part of trading,overall,the company is sound and stable..

cindy gooi,
malaysia,
Jul 27, 2009,

i been investing for abt 5mths , so far i did make some and had also withdrawal several times from now, their agents service is still working closely with me... the commission rate they charge is standard as i see...
so far so good... hear from some friends there that this company is stable to invest.
Thank You Mr. Ricky Salim.

Just a citizen,
Aug 29, 2009,

Haven't actually used them, but as Indonesian I can tell that this is a regulated futures & forex broker company, with real head office and branches on several cities.

Nita,
Oct 8, 2009,

I just recently opened a live account with MPF. I am comparing it with FXDD where I also have a live account. Performance wise, FXDD has too many requotes. I prefer MPF.

In terms of customer service, I prefer MPF. They are more knowledgeable compared to FXDD. I've used both their chat lines and with FXDD, I usually have to wait much longer and I am not too happy with their answers. With MPF, customer service was able to answer my questions satisfactorily. they do provide good market analysis too.

Din,
Jakarta. Indonesia,
Dec 1, 2009,

MPF forex provides excellent customer support. They have several office locations so they are available 24/5 at a minimum. Their spreads are excellent. They provide an easy online mechanism to fund and withdraw accounts. They are defininately a five star brokerage that is fast on the way to becoming the number forex brokerage house.

VNFX,
Vietnam,
Oct 24, 2010,

STOP ADVERTISING, IMPROVE FIRST!
I traded live with them and closed the account already. The reasons for closing the account are:
1. Frequent disconnections, especially low liquidity time like Asian...Very slow fill. Charting is not smooth.
2. Frequent Slippages and Requotes without any notifications, especially Futures products => Spreads are not as low as advertised, frequently higher than expected.
3. No Close By and Close All orders => very troublesome for closing hedged positions. Spreads applied every orders for both sides (Buy and Sell at the same time).
Please improve adequately before advertising so much.
Thank you for reading my sincere reviews. I'll update when possible.
Rgds,
fund68vn@yahoo.com

syx,
Jakarta,
Apr 20, 2011,

Hi FPA users,

I work for MPF as part of their customer service division.

This is just an introduction post to those that may not know of our company yet.

Millennium Penata Futures has been around for over 10 years, so I can definitely say the company is not a scam. The company is based in Jakarta, Indonesia with branches in almost all major cities in Indonesia and has been lately expanding to the international market. In Indonesia, the home country, MPF is one of the biggest FX brokerage company in terms of OTC volume traded every month.

The company provides OTC trades for almost all FX pairs, with major pairs set at fixed spread of 3 pips. MPF also provides CFDs for Asian Futures Indices ( Nikkei, Hangseng, Kospi ), Spot Gold/Silver, US Equity, US Energy, US Commodity, UK Commodity, Forex Futures, Precious Metal Spot Gold, etc. All of which are cash-settled of course.

We recently became member of Indonesia's second futures bourse, the ICDX, and thus started offering futures contract with physical-settlement options.

All in all, if you guys have any questions, queries, etc you can either contact us directly from our website http://www.mpf.co or post here and i'll be more than happy to help you.

Thanks !

Johan,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 20, 2011,

What a joke! The reviewers must be paid by this broker! :D

Their trading server always go down when there is market news. And the trading rules and spreads will kill you!