ICMBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 17, 2018

Join live discussion of ICMBrokers.com on our forum

Abdul wahab Ghani,
United Arab Emirates,
Jan 25, 2018,

Excellent

Icmbrokers are best in the forex market. I am doing trading with them since 2 week and exp was awesome
Waqar ul hassan,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 25, 2018,

Awsum spreadsAwsum broker spreads support withdrawl everything
I m v happy waqar ul hassan
Chat service is very
Spreads are i was with some rubbish traders before and then i found icm
Igor,
Ulan-Ude, Russian Federation,
Jul 7, 2015,

Cann't get the money back about 1 month. Just saing about sanctions, but also don't want to send via paypal. SCAM!!!
Altan,
Turkey, Turkey,
Jun 24, 2015,

I opened demo account on them and tried to see their execution time and exact prices because of doing sculping and I saw its working good and acceptable time for execution ( like 100-250 ms). I asked them on phone about is there any difference with real and demo account on execution time, they replied "exactly the same like on demo" and applied for real account and fund it. when my account became active and funded I tried 3-5 positions and min execution time was starting from 1500 ms and max is around 3000 ms. I showed it from Journal of meta trader 4 and they still resist and telling the same like demo and it can be from 300 ms till 2000 ms. and if you think that these execution is happening in very silent moment of market, I can't imagine how it will be on fast market time. So they are cheater about execution time and making latency on all real accounts. so be aware that their demo and real accounts are totally different and they put latency to all orders and for sculpers totally unacceptable company to work
Sameer,
, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 11, 2014,

I have been trading with ICMBrokers for the last 3 years. I am very haapy with their service.
jeff,
Dubai,
Jun 20, 2011,

I have been trading with this broker for over 6 months now.
Spreads are tight and have seen no foul play so far. The customer service is very friendly and helpful.
Javad beheshti beyrami,
Iran,
Nov 4, 2010,

hello
my account number is 133497 ans 133493, this broker is a prepositional SCAM forex broker , they platform order execution is very bad and slowly , there is a lot re-quotes , they freeze platform before the news and during the news time, all re-quotes is one way , they keep position pending up to 10 second if the market move the our profit they replace re-quotes or the market move the the our loss they execution order very fast , they don't answer to complaints .
ICMB,
May 11, 2010,

ICM Brokers is a financial institution specializing in online execution and clearing services for retail and institutional investors. We operate our business according to industry best-practices and maintain the highest standards of governance, compliance, and integrity.
www.ICMBrokes.com

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating removed. Companies are not allowed to rate themselves. We also thought the website was ICMBrokeRs. :)

This review was posted from Dubai, UAE.
Mohsen,
Iran,
Aug 24, 2008,

FPA please add this broker as well, as it is a broker in dubai
i had an open there and i must say they had terrible service, they put you on trouble and manual execution if they think you wanna scalp, but even if you are not scalper on my case, they still annoying ..

maybe other ppl have more experience with them, to post