CDHForex.com (CDH Global) Review

Updated: Jun 16, 2015
SCAM

WARNING:  CDH Forex has been placed under tight restrictions by the NFA.  The FPA recommends that all clients of CDHForex contact the NFA for further advice on this issue.

2011-10-16:  SCAM Confirmation:  The CFTC has charged this company with providing false statements and misappropriating client funds.  Please Click Here for more details

The company's website is down.  The company is out of business.

CDHForex.com (CDH Global)

Join live discussion of CDHForex.com (CDH Global) on our forum

Scam!

Kingston, WA,
Oct 15, 2011,

If you lost money to Linda Harris, please contact me buddy@buddywakefield.com. I too was in the pool and am happy to lead the charge to hold her accountable.
MO,
Oct 3, 2011,

They have changed their phone numbers and moved. But you can find them on facebook.
Dallas, Texas,
Sep 30, 2011,

Do NOT trust your money with these liars and rip-off scammers. They should be in jail. I lost money and my friends and family lost money. I want to see them arrested and put in jail, what they are doing is illegal / ponzi scam and I cannot understand how they are trying to do this again as I thought they were shut down.
Texas,
Jan 26, 2011,

This company is still in business under a new name and is trying to do business overseas. Beware!
TTexas,
Jan 14, 2011,

This firm is a joke. we received phone calls in August that said we would have our money back by November. The NFA has been involved since July and has done nothing about the issues. The only thing i have learned from this is to not trust a former stripper and her pimp. Not a good situation for investors!
Dallas,
Oct 6, 2010,

I invested with them and now that they are under review from National Futures Association they don't return calls and have ceased communcations, taking the money and running I'd say. Last communication from CDH says they are working to be in compliance with NFA but the company won't take simple action of mailing notice to clients that they are under NFA investigation. Fraud, stay away from these people.
Lewisville,TX,
Sep 24, 2010,

Customer service is a joke becuase they will never get back to you if you call or email and now come to find out they were just a big ponzi scheme. Unbelievable, I trusted them and knew them both personally, this is a crazy evil world we live in people. Most of all I feel bad for their three kids becuase their parents are liars and bad people.
Texas,
Sep 6, 2008,

CDH Forex Investments is a registered Commodity Trading Advisor with the U.S Commodity Futures Trading Commission and a member of the National Futures Association. We offer Foreign Currency investment management and Foreign Currency investment advisory services.