4xfx.biz Review

Updated: Nov 11, 2018
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

4xfx.biz

Join live discussion of 4xfx.biz on our forum

Fred,
Nov 11, 2018,

They ought to be in prison.

These people are extremely clever at persuading you they are honest. They provide seemingly plausible reasons for investing in their schemes. In fact they are scum.
Graham,
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom,
Sep 17, 2018,

Total SCAM company

This company are a complete scam. I invested£1250 and after a week I decided to try and withdraw by cash, there systemm would not allow me to do this, instead they traded major losses in forex and I watch my money disappear. I then got a call to invest a further £600 pounds to prop it up. No Chance. I asked them to stop the trading and was told you will loose the lot. What’s the difference as I have lost the lot. A shower of total SCAMMERS. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS CRAP COMPANY.
William,
Western Australia, Australia,
Sep 4, 2018,

STAY AWAY

4XFX: I dealt with Michael Novak and all he did was push and pressure me into investing more and more money until I said enough, you have lost my trust and I wish to withdraw my money and close the account......that's when charm turns to contempt and your money disappears down the rabbit hole.
You'll be told you are locked into a term contract.
you won't be able to access your account.
any attempts to withdraw your money will result in your account being frozen and you labeled a fraud,
then you will be told that letters from your bank need to be provided.
if you cancelled your cards then you will be told you need to provide the details of your new cards.
The icing on the cake for me was when he asked to use any desk to try and "help" with my access problem and then wanted me too open my bank account so that he could check my fund transfers including when my pension was paid in.
Lowlife Scumbag.
You will also be flooded with annoying bastards wanting to sign you up to their "chance of a lifetime" investment opportunity.
Eli,
Molendinar, Australia,
Aug 14, 2018,

Invested $3,000 and lost the lot in one trade - SCAM!

I started out investing $500 and I was asked to up the amount - reason sounded feasible. I ended up sending them AU$3,000. After a couple of months I decided I had invested enough and the reason i wasn’t getting anywhere was because I needed to trade with $5,000. So I decided to withdraw all my money. The trader said one more trade and I said ok and the next thing I know the money is all gone. Good traders DO NOT trade all your money so I believe this is a scam.
ASH64,
South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2018,

4xfx scammers

4xfx are the biggest scammers you can get. People please be aware, they change their names email addresses Skype details. I've lost almost R45 000.00
With these scammers. They are crooks. Something must be done. Urgently
Brian,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jul 30, 2018,

Scam company, stay clear you will be taken for a ride.

Agree with Mike 69, this company is a scam and will take your money and run. Stay clear as they are unethical
Mike 69,
Jun 15, 2018,

Scam 4xfx scam don't be caught out they take your money and then you can't get it back crooks don't be scammed