CashBackForex.com Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CashBackForex.com

NFA member brokers are now offered at CashBackForex USA by Excel Markets Inc. (NFA member).
The founders of Cash Back Forex have also created an FMA Regulated broker dealer service Excel Markets at ExcelMarkets.com

Established: 2007
Contact: support@cashbackforex.com, +353 21 242 8190

Join live discussion of CashBackForex.com on our forum

Toronto, Canada,
May 29, 2018,

GREAT online chat support!!!!

Can't give stars as I haven't opened an account yet, but felt the need to give them a pat on the back for their online chat customer service. I have basically pestered them with questions trying to nail down a few issues I was unclear on. They did so graciously and timely and were always happy to help.
Aaron and Alina were champs!!
A+++ for customer support!
Will be back after a month or two of getting rebates sent to me.

Switzerland,
May 4, 2017,

Very happy with Cashbackforex, the best so far among all other rebate providers I have used. Highly recommended.

hyderabad, India,
Feb 13, 2017,

very good at service

My experience with them is quite satisfactory and have received good responses from their support team when ever I contacted them. I recommend their services

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2016,

Very reliable

excellent service and support response. I always get rebate every month on time. I recommend this site for forex users who is looking for honest rebate company.

Arnold,
, Australia,
Jul 12, 2016,

Opened an account for AxiTrader via cashbackforex.com. They said they don't adjust the spreads but I noticed a spread difference between the live and demo account. After enquiring with AxiTrader, they acknowledged that the IB had a 0.2 pip markup. I followed up with Cashbackforex but after several days, they haven't been able to resolve this. In fact, they completely ignored me at my last attempt. Be careful if you're looking for tight spreads

CashBackForex Representative reply:  The client is correct. Axitrader (Australia) was one of just 2 brokers that altered spreads for our clients since our inception in 2007. They did so without our knowledge to increase their profits. Clients alert us very quickly, and after finding out we removed them from the website.

We regret that we were not able to resolve this situation as quickly as the client hoped for. We have to investigate thoroughly and we cannot jump to conclusions too quickly. We were waiting on communication back from the broker and had replied within 24 hours of the client's last communication. We totally understand the client's frustration, we ourselves were also surprised and frustrated. The client had not yet traded the account so there was no refund to issue in this case.

2 years later the UK branch of Axitrader contacted us for an agreement, under different management saying they weren't aligned with the previous actions of the AU company, and we added Axitrader back under the UK agreement.

Smith,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jul 12, 2016,

So many of 5 stars reviews, Is this something fishy here guys? I'm looking for a broker to trade with, not sure if this's a trap. Can someone give me more proof of your withdrawal process with this broker?

Review Moderation Team Note: CashBackForex is not a broker. CashBackForex is a rebate IB. These reviews are for CashBackForex's performance is providing rebates, not on the performance of individual brokers they offer rebates from.

Mr. Fan,
May 10, 2016,

I've already rated CBF.com, this is just a continued effort to show everyone that they are still paying, and hopefully continue to pay.

I got this a month ago and the next rebate will be given later tonight.

Ref: http://postimg.org/image/j9uy9s6kb/full/
Nothing beats real life proof.
Take care FPA members.

2016-03-25 5Star I was in need of a rebate service quick. I emailed 2 services on friday hoping to get set up over the weekend. CashBackForex.com replied earlier and gave a very good service. They have a personal touch which i appreciate.

Proof: http://s18.postimg.org/4szkybflz/Orbex_forex_rebate.jpg

sugiatno sutjipto,
indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 17, 2016,

I have using cashbackforex for 6 years.there is no problem service.email is replayed fast .each month I got my payment on my PayPal.thank you caahbackforex.keep the great service

YASMIN,
LANCS, United Kingdom,
Nov 25, 2015,

I have been with Cash Back Forex since 2010 and I am very happy with their services. I have earned over $6000 in rebates from them without any trouble.

Luis,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Aug 4, 2015,

In the wild-west of forex world, Cashback forex has been a constant and reliable partner over the many years I've partnered with them.
Their Chat service is not only very polite and helpful minded as well focused in solving customer's problems the best and fastest way possible. I could not recommend more Cashback services when you are looking for a IB and rebate program.

Is CashBackForex a good forex rebate broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Cash Back Forex is a good forex rebate introducing broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4970/www.cashbackforex.com

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent CashBackForex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/cashbackforex/.

What is CashBackForex?

CashBackForex is a forex rebate introducing broker.

CashBackForex offers a cash rebate to traders who sign up with them for each trade they make.

Does CashBackForex offer rebates on a losing trade?

Yes. CashBackForex' rebates are paid on every trade you make, including both losing trades and winning trades.

How do the CashBackForex rebates work?

• Sign up a broker via CashBackForex or link your existing broker account to CashBackForex
  • Broker pays CashBackForex part of their spread or commission profit for every trade you make for referring a customer to them.
  • CashBackForex pays you a cash rebate for each trade you make as a reward for signing up with them.

Can I refer myself for CashBackForex rebates?

CashBackForex only allows one profile for one client. Self-referral is not permitted.

Multiple profiles for the same client will be consolidated to a single profile by CashBackForex.

How are CashBackForex' rebates paid?

CashBackForex offers several options to pay out their rebates.

• Monthly cash back: Rebates payments are credited and sent automatically by the 12th of the month following the month rebates are earned in.
  • Spread or commission reduction: The trader actually receives reduced commissions and/or spreads.
  • Direct payment to brokerage account: Cash rebates are credited directly to the trader’s brokerage account, typically between 1-7 days after the trade is closed.