CashBackForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 26, 2019

NFA member brokers are now offered at CashBackForex USA by Excel Markets Inc. (NFA member).
The founders of Cash Back Forex have also created an FMA Regulated broker dealer service Excel Markets at ExcelMarkets.com

CashBackForex.com

Join live discussion of CashBackForex.com on our forum

chemie262,
Austria,
May 22, 2019,

I am a client since 2011 and got more than 70.000 $ rebates from them. I can confirm, that I never had any problem with payments or calculation of the rebates. I can only recommend to use this service.
Andrewman,
Kiev, Ukraine,
May 17, 2019,

Service which pay money

The first time i said that all was bad but guys decided the problems. i received my money. They gave me apologizes and become very friendly. FPA changing world lol))

Nov 27, 2017 - 1 Star Currently, they act with me like a SCAMMERS.
They do not want to give me my money. I do the big volume of my accounts (2-3 k lots per month). They must pay after 10 of each month. already 27 November and they still not pay my October rebates, first they said that still didn't receive rebates from the broker, then they told that already received and i must wait, after 3 days they ask me to send reports from my accounts because they need to calculate something. But I know that ibs have reports, on ib back office, so this looks like they wasting the time! WTF
pannik,
Greece, Greece,
May 14, 2019,

The issue has been resolved

After contacting me with a company representative, I was able to understand how the rebates work in ICMarkets ECN AUTO account. I have to admit that the mistake was mine. So I am correcting my review of the company. People have a professional approach to all the issues that arise.

May 9, 2019 - 1 Star The biggest scam on forex!!!
Please stay away from this provider.
I make some transaction with IC Markets, and the total commission is about $145 the rebate from CB forex is 24.43% for my account. But the money to get from rebates is only $ 4.6!!!
145X24.43=35.42
Where is my money?
Ronny Santoso,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Aug 17, 2018,

EXCELLENT rated !! for CashBackForex.com

EXCELLENT rated !!
I'm moved from another "IB" to CashBackForex.com since mid 2017.
With another "IB" joined them since mid 2015.
Before know CashBackForex.com, I assumed that IB and "IB" is the same.
I was wrong. It's vastly different.
Don't just Blindly trust my rated, But you should try it for yourself....
You will feel the different !
lenski,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Jul 11, 2018,

bad

not good delay payments can pay 9 numbers and may not pay if you do not follow them. basically payments are delayed waiting for a month and they then delay
Maccy,
Toronto, Canada,
May 29, 2018,

GREAT online chat support!!!!

Can't give stars as I haven't opened an account yet, but felt the need to give them a pat on the back for their online chat customer service. I have basically pestered them with questions trying to nail down a few issues I was unclear on. They did so graciously and timely and were always happy to help.
Aaron and Alina were champs!!
A+++ for customer support!
Will be back after a month or two of getting rebates sent to me.
moneyswipe98,
Switzerland,
May 4, 2017,

Very happy with Cashbackforex, the best so far among all other rebate providers I have used. Highly recommended.
aleem2248,
hyderabad, India,
Feb 13, 2017,

very good at service

My experience with them is quite satisfactory and have received good responses from their support team when ever I contacted them. I recommend their services
Sajjad Khan Sun,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2016,

Very reliable

excellent service and support response. I always get rebate every month on time. I recommend this site for forex users who is looking for honest rebate company.
Arnold,
, Australia,
Jul 12, 2016,

Opened an account for AxiTrader via cashbackforex.com. They said they don't adjust the spreads but I noticed a spread difference between the live and demo account. After enquiring with AxiTrader, they acknowledged that the IB had a 0.2 pip markup. I followed up with Cashbackforex but after several days, they haven't been able to resolve this. In fact, they completely ignored me at my last attempt. Be careful if you're looking for tight spreads