CashBackForex.com Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CashBackForex.com

NFA member brokers are now offered at CashBackForex USA by Excel Markets Inc. (NFA member).
The founders of Cash Back Forex have also created an FMA Regulated broker dealer service Excel Markets at ExcelMarkets.com

Established: 2007
Contact: support@cashbackforex.com, +353 21 242 8190

Join live discussion of CashBackForex.com on our forum

Shuli Cheng,
Feb 11, 2009,

I have been using their rebate service since Dec 07, 2008. Simply put, this is the answer that I have been waiting for. Forex traders know how difficult it is to make money from our brokers. This service evens out the playing field by giving me 0.6 pips back on every trade. Just that trickle of a rebate adds up to a significant amount.

I also like how the rebates are not tiered such that the first hundred trades or whatever result in this rebate rate, then the next hundred trades another rate. Strictly 0.6, that's it. No debates. We can all appreciate that in a business deal. The fewer the terms, the better and more trustworthy the company is (at least to me). I would be disappointed if this ever changed, but so far I cannot complain.

I receive a check from them every month. Last month, it was around $300. I couldn't be happier to actually see a forex service live up to my expectations. So instead of having to argue and bicker with my broker about making a withdrawal, I now rely on this service for added cash flow every month. I cannot imagine signing up for any brokerage account without first checking to see if I can get some cash back per trade.

This company is also located within the US. What that means is that they have taken the arduous steps of registering themselves with some regulatory body. I am confident that I can trust them to honor their words, if a conflict should ever arise.

Trust me on this one, this service is the leader of the pack right now. Their rebate rate is the highest among ALL others I have surveyed. Their customer support is top notch, 1 day turnaround for emails. I can even call their phone number! It's not a call center either. I often submit my suggestions as to which broker they should partner up with next, and sure enough, I get a response within a day.

Another thing to look for in any introducing broker service is how they benefit from introducing you as a client. In this case, cashbackforex is considered a side business to the owners, meaning that collecting commissions from clients' trading activities is NOT their primary source of revenue. I like this very much because it tells me that their is less chance of greed overtaking the owners of the service. When any firm gets greedy, customer service goes down the drain and rebates start to diminish in quantity. Thumbs up from me :-)

Negatives:
Every company has a few flaws. As much as I love this service, I have to admit that their rebate tracking feature is not yet up to my high standards. I'm a programmer by trade, so I expect higher-tech features from any service provider nowadays. You can see how much you have earned this month, but not the full details of which account earned you that money. I am told that this will change very soon, so my fingers are crossed.

Finally, if you have any doubts of how this all works, please don't hesitate to contact me via email shulic@gmail.com. I'm just another fellow FX trader who just happens to know how the dirty industry works.

Thomas,
New York,
Feb 25, 2009,

I have been using them for my FXCM account since Dec 2008. So far I have received my rebates for Dec (received in late Jan 2009 as they state I would) and just received my rebates for my January 2009 trading. When I have questions, they are very quick to respond. Rebates are paid (in my case as per my preference) directly into my Paypal account.

Ursula,
Seattle, Washington,
Feb 28, 2009,

The services are excellent, as is the customer service. They've promptly returned all of my calls and emails and have been extremely courteous. I give them my highest endorsement.

Thanks again Cashback Forex

Michael,
Nigeria,
Mar 4, 2009,

All i can say is that this service is fantastic, and their customer service is good, they don't delay.
I love this cashbackforex, they are one of the best.
I implore fellow traders to join cashbackforex
thanks

maria,
sydney,
Mar 20, 2009,

I recently discovered cashback forex, I have to say I have been very happy with their fast customer service, they do the best possible to assist.

Also they offer the highest rebates I've come across and I think it's great service to offer customer the choice of which account they want the rebates paid into, such as Paypal.

So far they have been great and I give them 5 stars.

Will Carson,
Atlanta, GA,
Apr 28, 2009,

cashbackforex works very well for us. We obtained prompt service and personalized service.

Tiger Strike,
Japan,
Apr 29, 2009,

Great service,

I added my existing account easily and forgot about it, on the 25th of the last month I got a mail saying we have money for you; I added my paypal details and had cash in paypal the next day.

Everyone trading forex should receive these rebates!

McKeen,
Stockholm, Sweden,
May 25, 2009,

Holy macaroni,

I had almost forgot about this one until today when I recieved a mail stating a deposit from them at 941$ to my paypal account.

I

kenny l,
us,
Jun 17, 2009,

the customer support at cash back forex is excellent.
michael at administration provides you with a great service.
he definitely deserves a 5 star.

ofir,
uk,
Jul 3, 2009,

just to say these guys are brilliant. i have recently opened an account with alpari and i get my rebates through cash back forex. cash back forex have excellent customer service. recently alpari made a mistake on my account. Cash Back Forex took over, made me aware of it and stright away contacted alpari themselves to correct a small problem that they had nothing to do with and issued me with a large cheque for my rebates.polite customer service and emailed or rang me straight away whenever i asked. very impressed. 5 stars !

Is CashBackForex a good forex rebate broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Cash Back Forex is a good forex rebate introducing broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4970/www.cashbackforex.com

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent CashBackForex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/cashbackforex/.

What is CashBackForex?

CashBackForex is a forex rebate introducing broker.

CashBackForex offers a cash rebate to traders who sign up with them for each trade they make.

Does CashBackForex offer rebates on a losing trade?

Yes. CashBackForex' rebates are paid on every trade you make, including both losing trades and winning trades.

How do the CashBackForex rebates work?

• Sign up a broker via CashBackForex or link your existing broker account to CashBackForex
  • Broker pays CashBackForex part of their spread or commission profit for every trade you make for referring a customer to them.
  • CashBackForex pays you a cash rebate for each trade you make as a reward for signing up with them.

Can I refer myself for CashBackForex rebates?

CashBackForex only allows one profile for one client. Self-referral is not permitted.

Multiple profiles for the same client will be consolidated to a single profile by CashBackForex.

How are CashBackForex' rebates paid?

CashBackForex offers several options to pay out their rebates.

• Monthly cash back: Rebates payments are credited and sent automatically by the 12th of the month following the month rebates are earned in.
  • Spread or commission reduction: The trader actually receives reduced commissions and/or spreads.
  • Direct payment to brokerage account: Cash rebates are credited directly to the trader’s brokerage account, typically between 1-7 days after the trade is closed.