TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Apr 12, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Dominik Wysocki,
Bydgoszcz, Poland,
Apr 9, 2021,

I really feel secure here

In general, I can say that this broker is reliable enough. Such a conclusion I can make after two years of trading with this brokerage service. That’s not a young project - it was started more than twenty years ago. This fact makes it more trustworthy.
I should say that I trade manually with this broker. I never use any robots and I’m not interested in their sync-trading offer. I can’t stand the very fact that I should entrust my depo to somebody else. Instead, I prefer to trade on my own. My profit is my prize and my loss is my responsibility.
Since I already told about its reliability above, it’s clear that their trading conditions satisfy me. On the other hand, even the best broker can’t trade instead of you. You need to constantly improve your trading skills.
The market has changed a lot for the last time. I think that it became more speculative and it often ignores many important fundamental factors. That’s probably not a big problem for those trading on their gut feeling. But I have always put much value on a cold mind rather than intuition, but under new circumstances I need to learn how to understand speculators. Fortunately, I like to learn.

Jorge Lisandro,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 30, 2021,

That’s a very interesting broker for me

Before joining this brokerage service, I took a lot of time to study reviews about this company. From them I learned that it was a very reliable company started more than twenty years ago. Much attention was paid to the possibility to copy trades with this broker (sync-trading).
I opened an ECN account with this company because I always choose such accounts suitable for scalping due to tight spreads. I appreciate trading with this company because execution here didn’t give me reasons to complain about.
I also consider opening one more account specially for sync-trading. I’m currently in the process of choosing a trader to copy trades.

Pietro Drakos,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Mar 29, 2021,

TeleTrade's service advantages

I'll start my revies from a story. My friend has been trading for a long time, and I gradually got into the business too. But because I have many other interests apart from trading, I've been looking for other ways to make money in the financial market. Moreover, I cannot spend all day near the monitor.
So I found one of such a way at TeleTrade. I'm now talking about the Synchronous Trading service.
It assumes that you create one or more Investor Accounts. Then you select a Trader in the table. And his trades will be copied into your account automatically. And that is all! Oh, you can also set the ratio with which trades will be copied to your account. Then everything happens in TeleTrade automatically.
Why is this important? You don't need to look for signals, configure the robot or search for entry points on the chart yourself. All you need to do is connect your account to the trader once and enjoy the profits.

Or suffer the losses.
Todor Ballas,
Athens, Greece,
Mar 26, 2021,

I can point out a few advantages and one disadvantage with TeleTrade. This includes high-quality trading signals, market reviews, and analytics. Also, the advantage of the company is the excellent service of Synchronous Trading.
But the main drawback of TeleTrade is the lack of professional services for more advanced traders. It seems to me that the company lacks some kind of technology which makes trading more efficient. It can be an indicator, Expert Advisor, or some script.

Hugo Leite,
Portimao, Portugal,
Mar 25, 2021,

I like my sync-trading experience here

I chose this broker because I wanted to try sync-trading. I heard that this company is one of the best places to copy trades. This form of a passive income is the most appropriate for me.
I opened two accounts specially for sync-trading and it took me a week to choose traders for copy trading. As a result, the two accounts ($200 each) bring me about 10%-12% a month. I’m considering a possibility of opening one more account for sync-trading with the broker.

Manuele D'angelo,
Rome, Italy,
Mar 15, 2021,

review from sync-trader

I'm sync-trader only and I like its working. You can choose here proper master. It saves a lot of time.

It's not scary to start as minimum deposit is $100 with no extra requirements

Fairy enough ;)

P.S. I submitted my first review on February, but now republished it and the situation with teletrade remains the same.

Romeo Cattaneo,
Santo Stefano, Italy,
Feb 9, 2021,

I’ve been trading with it for two years

I can’t understand why I didn’t join it earlier. There’s something in this company that gives me peace of mind. And it’s not about their rewarding system because I know that it will take a lot of time to collect enough points and then exchange them for $10,000. Of course, such a possibility seems tempting a lot, but on the other hand, I don’t want to make collecting points a duty for me. Instead, I prefer focusing on the trading process. The latter flows smoothly all the time. Each time I want to enter the market, I do it at the price I want. Previously, I worked with some brokers that prevented me to enter the market as I wanted. They returned the price several times until it made no sense to enter the market at the price they finally offered.
Here I don’t face it and it’s a good thing.
I also withdraw money with no issues. It makes me trust the broker. As for its highly-advertised sync-trading, I don’t care about it because I like to trade manually. I don’t use any robots.

Florian Schuylenborch,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 30, 2021,

My Investor account feels good

There is a great alternative to self-trading in TeleTrade. It's the Synchronous Trading service.
I joined a trader who has excellent results. Now his trades are just automatically copied into my account. I wish I could take more education to become a trader like him.

Fryderyk Sawicka,
Osiek, Poland,
Jan 26, 2021,

I find it very reliable

I have recently quitted my broker. A friend of mine told me that there’s a good replacement for that. He mentioned Teletrade and pictured it as a reliable veteran broker known not only for good manual trading opportunities but also for an exclusive sync-trading feature.
I prefer ECN accounts and I traded on it with the previous broker too. So, I opened an ECN account with Teletrade. I tested the account for two weeks and was quite satisfied with it. Then I made several withdrawals to my e-wallets and received the requested money. All of this makes me consider further collaboration with this veteran broker. At least, I don’t see anything negative.

Piccolo Baldo,
Madrid, Spain,
Jan 19, 2021,

There are many cool opportunities here. I especially like that there is the possibility to trade by copying trades in TeleTrade. This makes it very easy for me to connect to an algorithmic trading strategy and get consistently high results. And thanks to automatic copying of trades, I can virtually join someone else's trading robot. And it is already proven and effective. I want to tell you that this is a very cool idea.
Before that, I had volatile results. And with the connection of this service, I've been happy with the results for months now. I'm delighted with TeleTrade services. This broker deserves respect.