TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Joship,
Iasi, Romania,
Oct 14, 2020,

Totally normal brokerage

TeleTrade seems to be a normal brokerage. It is easy to work with it and it totally has quite favorable trading conditions.
I opened an account with a broker about half a year ago. Many Forex forums have written about it and written a lot of nice stuff about the brokerage and its work. So, I also decided to try to trade with it, and to check if everything that is written about the broker is true.
And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an account with a broker. It has quite low spreads, an excellent beginner training program, and of course a great variety of trading accounts.
So far I've enjoyed trading with it, no problems occured. So I will keep working with it like 100%. For now I haven't found anything in its work that I wouldn't like, or the broker would do badly.

Armilla, Spain,
Oct 7, 2020,

My experience with this brokerage was 100% positve:
1) I came there for educational course first, just for self-development, without any plans on further trading.
2) After I passed the course, my team-lead suggested me to try trading. I thought that trading requires at least $2,000-$5,000 to start but manager explained me that I can start even with $10. Of course, I wouldn't earn big money with such deposit but I could practice on real market
3) I invested $100 and traded for a month but than I quit trading and concentrated on my main work. I even forgot about company for 3 years
4) After those 3 years, I was looking for investing oportunities and I thought of TeleTrade and joined sync-trading programm. Now I get passive income, in any case it's better than investing money in a trust fund, cause at least, I can take them back any time.

Trawayer,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Zsolt Nagy,
Budapest, Hungary,
Sep 5, 2020,

Working in the market may be promising

But only if you really want to develop here and try to move forward, despite the fact that you face some problems or difficulties.
And I certainly believe that traders should be more focused not on the generally accepted framework, but on what can make their work more productive and qualitative. So here I will also focus on what has become so profitable for me. And I was more interested in training, because at the beginning of my way I didn't have enough knowledge to be a trader.
And here I started to read reviews, watch webinars, study analytics. And it really helped me.

Matias Raadik,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Aug 29, 2020,

You can learn here.

This is a good opportunity.
And for this there are group and individual courses, webinars, review articles, and all this is freely available.
I am absolutely delighted.

Endromat,
Ceto, Italy,
Aug 25, 2020,

Sync-trading top brokerage

This brokerage is one of the top if we speak about sync-trading.features. What sync-trading is? That's when you're copying trades of other trader (called a master). What sync-trading gives you?
1) You can spend less time
2) You can earn more money
Actually, I'm bad trader and I know it, so I'm just following other traders trades with TeleTrade and I'm okay.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.

Stephano Andreas,
Bucharest, Romania,
Aug 16, 2020,

Sync-trading brokerage

I have been trading with TeleTrade for a long time, about 5 years. Trading is my main business and I see this broker only as an intermediary between me and the market.
One of the things that helps me diversify the risks is copy trading. I trade manually, but I invest part of my money in copy trading. The main thing is to choose the right strategy. The top usually contains very risky strategies, so I advise you to choose in the middle of the list.

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.