TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Aug 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.

Marco Blanco,
Zamora, Spain,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sync-trader

I have no time to trade on my own, so I just invest my money and choose trader to follow. It really works, but profits aren't as good as they can be if you trade yourself.

Theodor Simon,
Linz, Austria,
Jul 31, 2020,

I decided to become a trader to win.

And it wasn't until time that I realized that this was a place to make money. And to do that, you have to do a lot of work.
I think that my brokerage company helped me to understand this in many ways, because here you are immediately guided by the fact that you need to analyze the market and make serious decisions. But it should be noted that there is everything necessary for that.
1. Demo.
2. More than 20 timeframes for analysis.
3. A huge number of technical indicators.
4. Ready-made analytics.
And a lot more cool stuff...

Zdravec,
Nesebar, Bulgaria,
Jul 28, 2020,

fifty-fifty

I find copy trading with TeleTrade one of the best offers on the market, but I think that manual trading is not so good here.
I can explain. TeleTrade is really good at copy-trading platform, as you can choose which trader you want to follow and check a lot of parameters before trading. However, spreads here are higher than other regulated brokers (by 15-20%) I think it is very high and brokers should make them tighter.

Palo Esa-Pekka,
Tampere, Finland,
Jul 22, 2020,

You can work here in passive format.

And I was really curious about it.
I chose several traders with high ratings, and now my capital is growing with them. And I can do other things.

Robert Verdier,
Rennes, France,
Jul 17, 2020,

Sync-trading experience

My experience of sync trading was rather positive, at least I earned money, but I want to tell you about all the pitfalls you may encounter when trading with TeleTrade. The most important thing to understand isn't the pitfalls of this particular broker, but rather the features of the sync trading system.
Firstly, it's all about the choice of sync trading strategy. There are hundreds of master traders in TeleTrade who want you to trade with their strategies. However, you must be very careful when choosing a strategy, as there are very high-risk strategies among the list.
Secondly, master traders charge a commission for trading and you must consider this.
One last thing. For sync trading, you must be prepared for the fact that you don't make decisions, you should just relax and wait.
I've earned some money with sync-trading, but I think it's much better to learn how to and trade on your own.

Eriberto Bruno,
Sciolze, Italy,
Jun 24, 2020,

I'm here under all circumstances.

Because I can't think of any other company with the same terms and conditions that are good for me.
Spreads are low, pending orders are allowed.

Luca Hauser,
Vienna, Austria,
Jun 16, 2020,

Copy-trader review

I'm copy trader and I'm trading with TT. I can say that's the best trading platform for copy-traders, it's easy to choose master and start copying.

Niculae Burlacu,
Nazna, Romania,
Jun 9, 2020,

Satisfied trader

Usually a review is written either if everything was terrible or if everything was cool. My review is definitely the second case. I've been trading with TeleTrade for 3 years and my opinion about the broker remains positive.

First of all, the company employs only professionals, at least I have encountered only professional managers. This may seem trivial, but you must agree that when your manager is not a professional, it makes his help ineffective.

Secondly, the company is fully regulated and it's credible. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, one of the best regulators.

Thirdly, TeleTrade offers copy trading. I quit copy trading, but only because I learned to trade well enough to earn my own money with my own efforts.

I withdrew money 12 times, and there was no problem.

Scold,
Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 4, 2020,

I started out because of my reputation - continued because of the prospects

That's how I can characterize my path in this company. And I will add that I never worry that something will go wrong with the terminal or financial operations.
Besides, there are 19 crypto currencies, and I think many would agree with me that under current circumstances these are the most popular assets.