TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Jul 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Eriberto Bruno,
Sciolze, Italy,
Jun 24, 2020,

I'm here under all circumstances.

Because I can't think of any other company with the same terms and conditions that are good for me.
Spreads are low, pending orders are allowed.

Luca Hauser,
Vienna, Austria,
Jun 16, 2020,

Copy-trader review

I'm copy trader and I'm trading with TT. I can say that's the best trading platform for copy-traders, it's easy to choose master and start copying.

Niculae Burlacu,
Nazna, Romania,
Jun 9, 2020,

Satisfied trader

Usually a review is written either if everything was terrible or if everything was cool. My review is definitely the second case. I've been trading with TeleTrade for 3 years and my opinion about the broker remains positive.

First of all, the company employs only professionals, at least I have encountered only professional managers. This may seem trivial, but you must agree that when your manager is not a professional, it makes his help ineffective.

Secondly, the company is fully regulated and it's credible. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, one of the best regulators.

Thirdly, TeleTrade offers copy trading. I quit copy trading, but only because I learned to trade well enough to earn my own money with my own efforts.

I withdrew money 12 times, and there was no problem.

Scold,
Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 4, 2020,

I started out because of my reputation - continued because of the prospects

That's how I can characterize my path in this company. And I will add that I never worry that something will go wrong with the terminal or financial operations.
Besides, there are 19 crypto currencies, and I think many would agree with me that under current circumstances these are the most popular assets.

Neyl Mueller,
Tallinn, Estonia,
May 27, 2020,

Good for professional traders

Professionals get a chance to manage other people's funds via master account at Teletrade's copy-trading platform. This option is mostly suitable to daytraders with a strategy that is diverse enough to make the equity curve smoother. i know it's normal to have drawdowns , but investors don't always understand that. Keeping the max DD under 25% can be a huge pro to choose your specific strategy, especially if the yearly ROI is above 80%.

Zoltan Biro,
Budapest, Hungary,
May 23, 2020,

High-end service

TeleTrade is reputable broker and trading conditions are up to its reputation. Free demo account, around 60 currency pairs + stocks, indices and ETFs. MT4 Trading platform, mobile app. I can write a lot of advantages.
However - I see one strong disadvantage - minimum lot size is 1 lot. This makes trading very disadvantageous for traders with small deposits, so if you want to trade with TeleTrade, you need to be prepared to invest at least $1,000. Despite the fact that the company declares $100 minimum deposit.

Negrilov Adam,
Radnevo, Bulgaria,
May 20, 2020,

Copy-trading brokerage

I'm copy trader, so TeleTrade was an obvious choice for some points:
1. Well-organized copy-trading - there's list of master-traders with all needed info, all I need is just choose master-trader according to my will
2. Broker has 24 years of experience in this industry
3. CySEC regulation, so I can trust this broker
4. A lot of positive reviews, including FPA, so brokerage is trusted

Stepanchuk Taras,
Chortkiv, Ukraine,
May 11, 2020,

Copy-trading VS self-trading

For me, as a newcomer to financial markets, Teletrade turned out to be a very nice option.
First I planned to trade myself solely. The broker was chosen because of positive reviews and affordable starting point. I invested only $100 in the beginning and just wanted to check how everything will go.
The fact that other traders results (if they wanted) were shown in rankings, kept me highly motivated to learn to trade professionally. I watched endless masterclasses, read books on trading and psychology. In the beginning I underestimated the importance of the mindset and this lead to a negative result on the account balance. I’ve lost $50 in only 2 weeks and I couldn’t understand why. I can’t say I was guessing the direction, everything seemed to be done according to the tech analysis. The minor changes I was making to the plan didn’t seem important, but they were in fact!
I deposited another $200 and split the money in half. 50% I left for myself, and the other half was used to follow the other trader’s system through a copy-trading platform. Even though I stopped losing that much myself, I can clearly see now - the numbers are difficult to argue with - that trading requires more experience. If I invest more, I’ll be looking more in a direction of diversifying the copy trading portfolio. Glad that the broker offers this opportunity!

Bernardo Soares,
Amadora, Portugal,
May 6, 2020,

Generally can be recommended

Among the disadvantages of the broker I can name a rather heavy marketing. No, they don’t send tons of spam, but you know, this is just the way people from support speak to you, being so sweet that it gets really annoying. Well, perhaps this is just a matter of individual perception.
The other thing that I have to warn you about is that TT probably doesn’t have the best spreads and trading commissions ever. If you look well enough, you might be able to find a cheaper broker.
These drawbacks are compensated with the excellent service though and I mean the service that relates to executions, not speaking to support (the sweetest ever one, as I’ve mentioned before :)) Copy-trading is yet another reason to stick to the company. No need to speak of withdrawals as the broker is cysec regulated, so this is out of question.

Sabah, Malaysia,
May 5, 2020,

They tricked me to deposit more than what i initially agreed of usd1K only leading to a total deposit USD11K with the promise to give 20% to 30% bonus but not even a single cent had been given despite the fact the all amount deposited had been fully traded including some profit made. The second account was traded by teletrade trader who was recommended by teletrade mentor as a very good trader but afetr a coup;e pf months the whole balance was wiped out despite charging a fixed commission for every profit made