TeleTrade.eu Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 1, 2019
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include teletrade.co.uk and TeleTrade-dj.com

About TeleTrade.eu

TeleTrade is a forex broker. TeleTrade,offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 55 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Raquel,
Santos, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

TeleTrade is without a doubt the best broker in Europe

The high qualification of the company’s personnel and high level of service makes it an incredible experience. I am very grateful to all the experts.
Joao,
Miranda, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

Best broker

TeleTrade is the best broker to trade fx. Best order processing. Profit recovery easily. Excellent customer support. I highly recommend Teletrade !! !
Poland,
Jun 12, 2019,

Sync

Recently, I have been investing more in different projects, as there is not enough time for trading. In teletrade connected to the trader, chose with risk 1, its ok for me
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 2, 2018,

Resolve of case and Apology to Teletrade

As I had raised an issue earlier with teletrade-dj. I feel I have to come back to this forum and say that I was the one who did not understand how to use Metatrader, and that I caused all the financial loss I experienced on my own . Teletrade-dj is so kind that mr Fortune Oriaware has explained in detail how to use Mt4. Now I will trade with mire caution.Am sorry for the negative comment about Teletrade , I would prefer to delete it, but it is not possible due to the policy of Forex peace army. .Regard. Njeri
Serbia and Montenegro,
Jan 18, 2018,

I've been their client since July and I'm not satisfied . I share my personal experiences.

When I started working with them, I realized that my biggest problem in Forex are not news, trends, price movement, but their spread . I quickly realized that this broker will close my account in SL very quickly but when the price reaches the TP it will not close it with profits but will let it come to the next SL. . Very large and unpleasant spread .

I completed my education on Forex trading with their representative in Belgrade, Serbia At the end of our studies, we are presented with a "master invest" program that offers "experienced traders trading for us". In order to enter the "master invest" program, it is necessary to have 2,000 "money units" ( EUR or USD ) in the account and then you can choose the "experienced traider" who will work for us. When I entered this program I had the feeling that I was in the "black hole" ?!

Soon I discovered that a large number of "master traders" on their list uses very risky strategies, many of them do not set up SL and the what is worst great number of them appear at the top of the list and after a couple of weeks make a loss and completely disappear from their list . I came quickly in a situation where I do not know whether to get out of the program or to try to recover the invested funds ? Now I know that it was better for me to get out .

When problems already started I found out that the only condition for a "master trader" is that he has 2,000 "money units" in his account and that literally anyone who fulfills it can become a "master trader" ? !! I was shocked by the knowledge that such a serious broker (what they say they are) puts the resources of its clients at disposal to anyone who registers in the "master trader" program ?! And how their profit is calculated is just another story.

It is also true that there is some "investor protection" mechanism, but it feels like it can only work if the trader has great many open positions and if I have a high commission . And the question is how many of them are currently on their list ?!

As I wrote, I present my personal experiences and I would love to have someone who has a different experience with a this broker.

At present, there is a very large economic crisis in my country of Serbia Many people are looking for a job that is not related to our country so there are many of them (including myself) who are studying and preparing for the Forex trading. I would just warn you to ask first questions and do not go into the investment until everything is clear to you.. Inquire what is "spread" and "ask and bid" prices and how it affects your work and be very careful with the "master invest" program otherwise you will end up like me .
Greece,
May 11, 2017,

I have account at Teletrade and until now everything works fine with withdraws and requests
Singapore,
Mar 21, 2017,

Funds withheld

Traded with them since Dec2016. However, when trying to withdraw funds using bank transfer since 17Feb2017, the withdrawal request page kept asking for bank details to be filled with Latin characters when the site is in English. Informed them of the issue with screenshots and multiple emails reply from them telling me to remove any punctuations, till now ain't solved.

Tried using another option of transfer via Skrill, no news from them for 2 weeks. It's either they are trying to steal money or technically they are c***. Traders beware!
Prague, Czech Republic,
Mar 9, 2017,

Best broker for me

I have two acc in TT. First one is synch (2years) and second i trade myslelf.ˇ(05 years)
At synchr i have 40% profit p.a. and at self trade just 10% right now
Stefan,
Bucharest, Romania,
Mar 6, 2017,

Good broker with high spreads

I have 5 years of trading with teletrade.eu and i never had any problems with the trading platform or withdrawal. I really had a very good experience on 15 Jan 2015 when i was able to close a big profit on USD/CHF despite the historical rally on CHF. Many other brokers closed trading on CHF pairs on that day. Maybe there is a difference between teletrade-dj.com and teletrade.eu? Anyway, i gave him 4 stars just because the spreads are a liitle bit higher then average.
Mississauga, Canada,
Jan 18, 2017,

Very shady operation, they quote their T&Cs and ignore emails and withdrawal requests once you make a profit.

Teletrade blocked my account and currently are not processing my withdrawal requests nor are willing to reply to my emails at this point. I have close to USD 30000 in my account with Teletrade.

I have made about 100% in 3.5 months of trading. So far I have submitted two witdrawal requests one for $2500 in November and one for $1000 in December. Those requests just show as submitted, never processed nor acknowledged. My account was first suspended at the end of December.

Now they are asking me to appear in person in their office to 'legitimize myself' however I can't appear in person as they have no offices in Canada. If they had an office here I'll come right away, they also informed me that they will review my profits and possibly cancel them as they are in violation of their terms(again most of the profits were made in October and I don't accept cancelling profits that far back, regulators actually forbid cancelling trades after such a long period of time has passed, generally 24 - 48 hours is the accepted period to cancel any faulty trades.).

Very dodgy broker...SCAM... not replying to my emails, and never once have they assigned any specific person to my case who I can reach, they never sign their emails with a name but a generic signature which makes this whole company look very shady. The person I spoke to in their office informed me that he is just sales and I should contact the Cyprus office for more information.