TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Ludvik Prucha,
Zbuzany, Czech Republic,
Jan 17, 2021,

6 months of experience

Hello, I had $2000 and was looking to invest them. Firstly, I wanted to start a business, but then realized that it doesn't work so, as I simply has no enough money to create sth. That's why i decided to invest in trading and that was probably was one of my best decisions ever at least because I've found my hobby.
To be honest, I'm still not so profitable (around 2% a month, that's extremely low), but I see perspectives and, the most importantly, I really like trading. Looking to try TeleTrade sync-trading as well, but that's just a plans.

Albertos Toth,
Bucharest, Romania,
Jan 10, 2021,

I don't know what to praise this company. All services in TeleTrade are practically the same as those of other brokers on the market. There is a service for copying trades. The company also has trading signals.
In general, I have not noticed anything outstanding. The broker is reliable but without exceptional trading solutions.

Ervin Perko,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 29, 2020,

A reliable and versatile broker

I heard about this broker as one of the most reputable in Europe and in general I was prone to believe it given its year of foundation. I should say that I trust veteran brokers. To my mind, they can’t be scams. On the other hand, I think that any broker should be tested no matter how many positive reviews it boasts.
I opened a Metatrader 5 ECN account and started trading. For two months of trading, I can say that it’s a really reputable broker and I base my words on the quality of execution and other crucial nuances, such as the speed of withdrawals. As for the latter, it takes me even less than an hour to withdraw my earnings to my e-wallet with this broker.

Aldo Fergas,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Dec 24, 2020,

the best company in sync-trading

A good sync-trading company differs from a bad one in the quantity and quality of master-traders. And the regulation of course. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, so everything is okay in this respect. Another thing is the quality and quantity of the masters, because this is what determines whether you can choose a good way to invest your money or not.
It took me 3 days to find a master whose trades I would copy. Is it much or little I think everyone decides for himself. However, I think this is normal time, considering that I considered so many different offers. So TeleTrade is good in this respect, for sure. I don't think it would be a problem for anyone to find a master to invest their money and make profit. By the way, I recommend splitting your deposit between several master traders, TeleTrade allows this.

Jonas Verstraeten,
Courbevoie, France,
Dec 17, 2020,

I trade manually with Teletrade

Before I registered with Teletrade, I heard a lot about this brokerage service. Prior to clicking on the SignUp button, I studied a lot of teletrade reviews online and they mostly gave me a positive impression of it. Fortunately, my expectations matched the reality.
Although I heard a lot about its sync trading, I decided to trade this stuff later. I’m a conservative trader and prefer to trade on my own without relying on robots or other traders. Fortunately, the broker offers good opportunities for manual trading. I chose a Metatrader 5 ECN account. When choosing this account, I was mostly motivated by low spreads, starting from 0,2 pips and an advanced trading terminal that comes with a great number of timeframes as well as other useful features.

Joao Campos,
Gondomar, Portugal,
Nov 19, 2020,

Passive format

I do not plan to be an independent trader.
But I wanted to invest in smth apart from regualr stocks. And then I found a copy trading here. The manager told me how to set everything up, I chose two people behind whom my positions are copied. So far everything is on the plus side. Let's see what happens next.

Horacio Torp,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Nov 13, 2020,

Crypto trading with Teletrade

I heard a lot about Teletrade and studies reviews online about it. Of course, some reviews were positive, others not, so i decided to see with my own eyes whether this particular broker is worth collaborating with or not.
I should stress that I mostly trade energies such as Brent and Henry Gas and digital coins. The latter is especially for me because I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I purchased bitcoins at the dawn of the crypto era when they cost nothing. At that time I already believed in their enormous potential.
The list of supported digital coins is quite big. Teletrade allows to trade either major cryptos or popular altcoins such as Cardano. I trade this stuff on my MT5 ECN account and i’m satisfied how my market orders are executed.
Perhaps, the absence of cTrader is the only downside of this brokerage company. I find this platform better than Metatrader.

Gregory P.,
Tulcea, Romania,
Nov 6, 2020,

Classic company

I like the fact that there are conditions for professional traders - tight spreads, good set of assets. And I like conditions for large capitals, especially bonus system. It allows to maximize my impact, so I get emotional satisfaction, hah.

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Joship,
Iasi, Romania,
Oct 14, 2020,

Totally normal brokerage

TeleTrade seems to be a normal brokerage. It is easy to work with it and it totally has quite favorable trading conditions.
I opened an account with a broker about half a year ago. Many Forex forums have written about it and written a lot of nice stuff about the brokerage and its work. So, I also decided to try to trade with it, and to check if everything that is written about the broker is true.
And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an account with a broker. It has quite low spreads, an excellent beginner training program, and of course a great variety of trading accounts.
So far I've enjoyed trading with it, no problems occured. So I will keep working with it like 100%. For now I haven't found anything in its work that I wouldn't like, or the broker would do badly.