TeleTrade.eu Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 9, 2019
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include teletrade.co.uk and TeleTrade-dj.com

About TeleTrade.eu

TeleTrade is a forex broker. TeleTrade,offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 55 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Joao,
Miranda, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

Best broker

TeleTrade is the best broker to trade fx. Best order processing. Profit recovery easily. Excellent customer support. I highly recommend Teletrade !! !
Riga, Latvia,
Sep 9, 2016,

Be very careful.

I'm not providing rating, because I have not deposited any real money with this company, but I took their free forex trading courses and I won a 3000$ free bonus in their "Millionaire School" competition. In their free courses they never mention anything about risk manegement/money manegement. I didn't like their agressive marketing strategy to push me to deposit real money(minimum deposit 2000$ and minimum contract is 1 LOT!!!). Their trading platform performance was very weak - constant reqoutes and platform freezes on the currency pair you have open positions, at the same time, currency pairs on which you don't have any open positions has no freezes). Their trading conditions are very customer unfriendly, because you can't close position if the price is in 10 pips range before T/P or S/L levels. Pay attention that their offices in Russia has been closed due to illegal activities by scamming people. And don't even think about investing in their "Master Invest" programm, I was witness to a conversation between a client and Teletrade manager, where client lost all of his investment by copying trades of "Master trader" who was specilaly promoted by Teletrade. Not to mention after this "Master traders" account statistics were unavalible...
Prague, Czech Republic,
Mar 9, 2017,

Best broker for me

I have two acc in TT. First one is synch (2years) and second i trade myslelf.ˇ(05 years)
At synchr i have 40% profit p.a. and at self trade just 10% right now
Lucio Raul,
mexico, Mexico,
Dec 23, 2016,

Teletrade Mexico

I am from Mexico and until now I have never had problems in anything, I have always been able to carry out my capital withdrawal, regarding the regulations I can see them directly from the Cysec and the Mifid, I also deposit 3000 USD and so far I have done well , You may need to adjust your trading strategy
Ahmed Albarbari,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 5, 2016,

This is a scam broker. Very bad execution. Withdrawal takes along time. Partner in Kuwait canceled them. Spread is very high. Be careful, you will not get your money back from this scam broker
Ahad Murtaza,
, Pakistan,
Oct 28, 2015,

Teletrade is scam broker.
I make about 7000$ dollar profit .but when i withdraw my funds they disable my account and ask for apostille document (residence and identifty proof). I tell them that Pakistan is not the member for APostille country. can I send you Notary certified documents..but they not reply me .so I send them Notary certified documents ID and residence proof.but they rejected it. and say send your documents attested by Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and Cyprus Consulate .then I also go to Islambad verify my documents from Ministry of Foreign Affair of Pakistan and Cyprus Consulate. almost one week procedure.then I send these documents to Teletrade.eu at their office address.after many emails they reply me

Dear Customer,

We would still need to receive properly certified IDs/passports and proof of residence. The only options we can suggest is to either complete the legalization process in the neighboring countries with the assistance of the Embassies of Pakistan there or to visit one of our Companies representative Offices with the original documentation.

It is still necessary to provide the contact details of the Notary Public, whose services were used, as instances when there are doubts on the validity of certification need to be reported.

...........
This is reply I get from Teletrade..they are not giving my withdraw and making excuses every time .I already send documents which is fully attested and accepted in every country..but they are not accepting and not giving my withdraw..now 7 days gone they are not reply me at email and chat and not answering the call.they are scam and will not give withdraw If you earn.. Beware from Teletrade group of companies. I am going to Case against them.
Singapore,
Mar 21, 2017,

Funds withheld

Traded with them since Dec2016. However, when trying to withdraw funds using bank transfer since 17Feb2017, the withdrawal request page kept asking for bank details to be filled with Latin characters when the site is in English. Informed them of the issue with screenshots and multiple emails reply from them telling me to remove any punctuations, till now ain't solved.

Tried using another option of transfer via Skrill, no news from them for 2 weeks. It's either they are trying to steal money or technically they are c***. Traders beware!
Samara, Russian Federation,
Dec 17, 2016,

bad market maker and casino with bad rules

Hello! Has somebody ever seen the original CySec license of Teletrade D.J.Ltd? I have not. I let the Teletrade managers show me this license in Russian office many times, but I received the link with information about the lisence only! Nothing else! I am a Russian visitor of free FOREX trainings, caused by Teletrade Group. In 2015 I put about 3000 USD into my account + I got 500 USD as bonus. In demo-accaunt I made very good results. But if I started to trade with real money, I lost all it on EURUSD pair in 5 minutes, before I could see and understand, what direction the market price goes. I tried to investigate the similar cases with Teletrade in national forums and I found a lot of victims, having lost from 2000 up to 15000 USD in similar strange situations. I contacted other victims, and I know, that Teletrade D.J. doesn't have any real broker licenses and ALL INVESTED MONEY NEVER LEFT TELETRADE ACCAUNT. All Russian investor's money placed in Baltic and Armenian banks never took part in any deals with currency! The people lost money in play of bad casino, called Teletrade D.J., whose jurisdiction is on St.Vincent and the Grenadines (Caribean islands). The suffered investors cannot receive money in legal way! Stay away from this scam FOREX imitator!
Martin,
Argentina, Argentina,
Jan 12, 2017,

Teletrade illegaly blocking my account (update)

Update regarding my case. I received this today:
===================================================

Dear Client,

Please be informed that transactions patterns of your account(s) have been found to display consistent
characteristics of abusive trading activities prohibited by the TeleTrade Terms & Conditions, specifically,
evident indications of repeated use of trading techniques based on arbitrage not linked to market
inefficiencies as stated in par. 22.3 of the TeleTrade Client Agreement.

As abusive trading activities that aim at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market
prices and/or by taking advantage of internet delays and/or by generating transactions targeting tick
fluctuations etc constitute an unacceptable practice that TeleTrade has zero tolerance for, we respectfully
notify you that we will have to discontinue providing to you any of our Services, suspend your account(s)
pursuant to par. 5.10, 20.1(g), 22.2 of the TeleTrade Client Agreement, and refund you the amounts of
money that have been deposited into your trading accounts.

In order to proceed with the above, in the view of the enhanced AML Due Diligence requirements under the
circumstances, we would have to kindly ask you to:

 Visit our office closest to your location for face-to-face verification of your identity;
 In case the closest TeleTrade office is at a considerable distance from you, which makes the above
impractical, mail to us a certified apostilled copy of your ID document, and the original document
serving as proof of your residence (such as recent utility bill);
 Furnish us with your bank account detail for us to be able to issue the refunds.

Please note that we will only remit the funds into the name of the trading account(s) holder. Please also note
that, absent face-to-face verification of identity or submission of required documents, we may be required to
escalate the case of possible identity misappropriation and report it to competent authorities.

Furthermore, any residual balances in your account(s) attributed to profits and losses from your trading
activities will be investigated within the authorities granted to TeleTrade by par. 8.11 and 22.3 of the Client
Agreement prior to making them available for withdrawal. We will inform you of the results of such
investigations in due order.

TeleTrade reserves all legal rights arising out of the Client Agreement, Operative Agreement and any
applicable laws and regulations in relation to any matter regarding your Trading Account(s) and activity.

Yours Sincerely,

Teletrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd
======================================================

I made money on the account and that seems to be the only reason for them to block my funds. I place the same trades on many brokers and Teletrade is the only one accusing me of illegal trading. They are not detailing what trades are invalid, and they probably can't as they are lying, instead they want to steal my balance without further explanations.

I will request FPA's intervention in this case please.

Jan 11, 2017 - 1 Star This story started on Dec 28, 2016 when Teletrade decided to disable my account saying they will investigate my account's activity looking for possible violation of the trading terms and conditions. I've been requesting updates about the situation without luck, now they finally answered. It looks like they didn't find anything wrong with the account and they are asking me to travel all over the world to a Teletrade office (13 hours flight to the closest one plus 4 hours on the road) to "perform an additional identity verification to ensure the safety of your trading". That's nonsense!

This is clearly an attempt to block my fund illegally and I won't allow that.

Verification? Ask me for documents, for a phone call, skype call, ask me to notarize the copy of my documents, ask me to send original utility bills.... they can do many things to validate my account. They can't however force me to visit an office, this is 2017 and everyone knows how an online broker works these days.

I will provide frequent updates about this case. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation and they will release my funds soon, if that's the case I will let everyone know too. So far this seems to be related to have made money on the account.
Kovacs Gabor,
Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 5, 2014,

BE AWARE FROM THIS BROKER!

This Broker is one of the worst . Market Maker... They do not take the orders to the real Market. Big Spreads, Manipulated price, and what was amazing, 47 seconds my order has not been executed... BE AWARE ! Cheater Company