TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Quentin_72,
Agde, France,
Mar 19, 2020,

Against all odds...

When I started interested in trading, I was on the verge of despair. My business burned down and I had absolutely no idea where to go next. I understood that I wouldn't be able to restore my wealth quickly in any business, so I started reading about trading and its features, I really wanted to understand it much faster than anyone else, information about TeleTrade somehow got on one of the training sites about trading. I almost immediately registered and started to understand the terminal and gradually tried to buy deals. My initial capital was simply funny for Forex. By some incredible effort I collected a couple of thousands and started working. And of course it wasn't as fast as I wanted it to be. But still, I was starting to get good at it. I watched all the information that my broker gave and which was presented on other sites, I wrote detailed trading plans and a month later I was able to earn a couple hundred dollars. And although it wasn't a lot of money, I was satisfied. Eight years have passed since then, and the crisis in my business is long behind me. And yes, I haven't changed my broker so far, it's my partner...

Robert Verdier,
Rennes, France,
Jul 17, 2020,

Sync-trading experience

My experience of sync trading was rather positive, at least I earned money, but I want to tell you about all the pitfalls you may encounter when trading with TeleTrade. The most important thing to understand isn't the pitfalls of this particular broker, but rather the features of the sync trading system.
Firstly, it's all about the choice of sync trading strategy. There are hundreds of master traders in TeleTrade who want you to trade with their strategies. However, you must be very careful when choosing a strategy, as there are very high-risk strategies among the list.
Secondly, master traders charge a commission for trading and you must consider this.
One last thing. For sync trading, you must be prepared for the fact that you don't make decisions, you should just relax and wait.
I've earned some money with sync-trading, but I think it's much better to learn how to and trade on your own.

Joao Campos,
Gondomar, Portugal,
Nov 19, 2020,

Passive format

I do not plan to be an independent trader.
But I wanted to invest in smth apart from regualr stocks. And then I found a copy trading here. The manager told me how to set everything up, I chose two people behind whom my positions are copied. So far everything is on the plus side. Let's see what happens next.

Stefan,
Bucharest, Romania,
Mar 6, 2017,

Good broker with high spreads

I have 5 years of trading with teletrade.eu and i never had any problems with the trading platform or withdrawal. I really had a very good experience on 15 Jan 2015 when i was able to close a big profit on USD/CHF despite the historical rally on CHF. Many other brokers closed trading on CHF pairs on that day. Maybe there is a difference between teletrade-dj.com and teletrade.eu? Anyway, i gave him 4 stars just because the spreads are a liitle bit higher then average.

Trawayer,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Gabriel Bathiu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Mar 15, 2020,

Some nice features available

It seems to me that finding an impeccable broker is as difficult a task as learning how to trade and finding a good market entry point. I think everyone who has already dealt with this issue has already faced the fact that most brokers are simply unable to provide the conditions that are offered at the registration stage. And it is always frustrating, and I would like to help in this matter at least a little. Personally, I have long preferred Teletrade because it has a functioning terminal that gives access to a large number of assets and indicators, daily analysis of the market can be usefuil either. The coolest feature is traders rating which gives an opportunity to invest or manage funds with copy-trading service provided by Teletrade.

Zdenko Kos,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Mar 9, 2020,

CySEC regulated

Regulated brokerage, it's the most important, as I see it. TeleTrade is regulated with CySEC, an authority that's associated within the EU mechanisms. I trust regulations, but Teletrade is not just regulated, but it also has strong reputation, withdrawals are fast, no slippages and any problems. It's not just my opinion, other traders also prove that brokerage is reliable.

Seth van Bovene,
The Hague, Netherlands,
Jan 27, 2020,

Trading with no efforts

Trading is really profitable, that's the point and all know this, but also trading requires a lot of skills, time and efforts. I think some people fail even not cause they don't have enough passion or don't pay enough efforts, but cause trading requires specific mindset, like any other business. However, many people want to invest in financial markets but don't have enough knowledge/efforts/time to become a professional traders. For such people Teletrade may be the best choice, as sync-trading allows you to choose master, pay comission only from profits and trade with no efforts, as you just copy master's actions. I think that all wanna-be traders should try sync-trading and I can say about TeleTrade, that it's reliable place to start. As far as I know, brokerage has CySEC license, is 100% regulated and has a long-lasting reputation for around 20 years...

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Raquel,
Santos, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

TeleTrade is without a doubt the best broker in Europe

The high qualification of the company’s personnel and high level of service makes it an incredible experience. I am very grateful to all the experts.