TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Joao,
Miranda, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

Best broker

TeleTrade is the best broker to trade fx. Best order processing. Profit recovery easily. Excellent customer support. I highly recommend Teletrade !! !

Riga, Latvia,
Sep 9, 2016,

Be very careful.

I'm not providing rating, because I have not deposited any real money with this company, but I took their free forex trading courses and I won a 3000$ free bonus in their "Millionaire School" competition. In their free courses they never mention anything about risk manegement/money manegement. I didn't like their agressive marketing strategy to push me to deposit real money(minimum deposit 2000$ and minimum contract is 1 LOT!!!). Their trading platform performance was very weak - constant reqoutes and platform freezes on the currency pair you have open positions, at the same time, currency pairs on which you don't have any open positions has no freezes). Their trading conditions are very customer unfriendly, because you can't close position if the price is in 10 pips range before T/P or S/L levels. Pay attention that their offices in Russia has been closed due to illegal activities by scamming people. And don't even think about investing in their "Master Invest" programm, I was witness to a conversation between a client and Teletrade manager, where client lost all of his investment by copying trades of "Master trader" who was specilaly promoted by Teletrade. Not to mention after this "Master traders" account statistics were unavalible...

Prague, Czech Republic,
Mar 9, 2017,

Best broker for me

I have two acc in TT. First one is synch (2years) and second i trade myslelf.ˇ(05 years)
At synchr i have 40% profit p.a. and at self trade just 10% right now

Lucio Raul,
mexico, Mexico,
Dec 23, 2016,

Teletrade Mexico

I am from Mexico and until now I have never had problems in anything, I have always been able to carry out my capital withdrawal, regarding the regulations I can see them directly from the Cysec and the Mifid, I also deposit 3000 USD and so far I have done well , You may need to adjust your trading strategy

Ahmed Albarbari,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 5, 2016,

This is a scam broker. Very bad execution. Withdrawal takes along time. Partner in Kuwait canceled them. Spread is very high. Be careful, you will not get your money back from this scam broker

Ahad Murtaza,
, Pakistan,
Oct 28, 2015,

Teletrade is scam broker.
I make about 7000$ dollar profit .but when i withdraw my funds they disable my account and ask for apostille document (residence and identifty proof). I tell them that Pakistan is not the member for APostille country. can I send you Notary certified documents..but they not reply me .so I send them Notary certified documents ID and residence proof.but they rejected it. and say send your documents attested by Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and Cyprus Consulate .then I also go to Islambad verify my documents from Ministry of Foreign Affair of Pakistan and Cyprus Consulate. almost one week procedure.then I send these documents to Teletrade.eu at their office address.after many emails they reply me

Dear Customer,

We would still need to receive properly certified IDs/passports and proof of residence. The only options we can suggest is to either complete the legalization process in the neighboring countries with the assistance of the Embassies of Pakistan there or to visit one of our Companies representative Offices with the original documentation.

It is still necessary to provide the contact details of the Notary Public, whose services were used, as instances when there are doubts on the validity of certification need to be reported.

...........
This is reply I get from Teletrade..they are not giving my withdraw and making excuses every time .I already send documents which is fully attested and accepted in every country..but they are not accepting and not giving my withdraw..now 7 days gone they are not reply me at email and chat and not answering the call.they are scam and will not give withdraw If you earn.. Beware from Teletrade group of companies. I am going to Case against them.

Singapore,
Mar 21, 2017,

Funds withheld

Traded with them since Dec2016. However, when trying to withdraw funds using bank transfer since 17Feb2017, the withdrawal request page kept asking for bank details to be filled with Latin characters when the site is in English. Informed them of the issue with screenshots and multiple emails reply from them telling me to remove any punctuations, till now ain't solved.

Tried using another option of transfer via Skrill, no news from them for 2 weeks. It's either they are trying to steal money or technically they are c***. Traders beware!

Samara, Russian Federation,
Dec 17, 2016,

bad market maker and casino with bad rules

Hello! Has somebody ever seen the original CySec license of Teletrade D.J.Ltd? I have not. I let the Teletrade managers show me this license in Russian office many times, but I received the link with information about the lisence only! Nothing else! I am a Russian visitor of free FOREX trainings, caused by Teletrade Group. In 2015 I put about 3000 USD into my account + I got 500 USD as bonus. In demo-accaunt I made very good results. But if I started to trade with real money, I lost all it on EURUSD pair in 5 minutes, before I could see and understand, what direction the market price goes. I tried to investigate the similar cases with Teletrade in national forums and I found a lot of victims, having lost from 2000 up to 15000 USD in similar strange situations. I contacted other victims, and I know, that Teletrade D.J. doesn't have any real broker licenses and ALL INVESTED MONEY NEVER LEFT TELETRADE ACCAUNT. All Russian investor's money placed in Baltic and Armenian banks never took part in any deals with currency! The people lost money in play of bad casino, called Teletrade D.J., whose jurisdiction is on St.Vincent and the Grenadines (Caribean islands). The suffered investors cannot receive money in legal way! Stay away from this scam FOREX imitator!

Martin,
Argentina, Argentina,
Jan 12, 2017,

Teletrade illegaly blocking my account (update)

Update regarding my case. I received this today:
===================================================

Dear Client,

Please be informed that transactions patterns of your account(s) have been found to display consistent
characteristics of abusive trading activities prohibited by the TeleTrade Terms & Conditions, specifically,
evident indications of repeated use of trading techniques based on arbitrage not linked to market
inefficiencies as stated in par. 22.3 of the TeleTrade Client Agreement.

As abusive trading activities that aim at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market
prices and/or by taking advantage of internet delays and/or by generating transactions targeting tick
fluctuations etc constitute an unacceptable practice that TeleTrade has zero tolerance for, we respectfully
notify you that we will have to discontinue providing to you any of our Services, suspend your account(s)
pursuant to par. 5.10, 20.1(g), 22.2 of the TeleTrade Client Agreement, and refund you the amounts of
money that have been deposited into your trading accounts.

In order to proceed with the above, in the view of the enhanced AML Due Diligence requirements under the
circumstances, we would have to kindly ask you to:

 Visit our office closest to your location for face-to-face verification of your identity;
 In case the closest TeleTrade office is at a considerable distance from you, which makes the above
impractical, mail to us a certified apostilled copy of your ID document, and the original document
serving as proof of your residence (such as recent utility bill);
 Furnish us with your bank account detail for us to be able to issue the refunds.

Please note that we will only remit the funds into the name of the trading account(s) holder. Please also note
that, absent face-to-face verification of identity or submission of required documents, we may be required to
escalate the case of possible identity misappropriation and report it to competent authorities.

Furthermore, any residual balances in your account(s) attributed to profits and losses from your trading
activities will be investigated within the authorities granted to TeleTrade by par. 8.11 and 22.3 of the Client
Agreement prior to making them available for withdrawal. We will inform you of the results of such
investigations in due order.

TeleTrade reserves all legal rights arising out of the Client Agreement, Operative Agreement and any
applicable laws and regulations in relation to any matter regarding your Trading Account(s) and activity.

Yours Sincerely,

Teletrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd
======================================================

I made money on the account and that seems to be the only reason for them to block my funds. I place the same trades on many brokers and Teletrade is the only one accusing me of illegal trading. They are not detailing what trades are invalid, and they probably can't as they are lying, instead they want to steal my balance without further explanations.

I will request FPA's intervention in this case please.

Jan 11, 2017 - 1 Star This story started on Dec 28, 2016 when Teletrade decided to disable my account saying they will investigate my account's activity looking for possible violation of the trading terms and conditions. I've been requesting updates about the situation without luck, now they finally answered. It looks like they didn't find anything wrong with the account and they are asking me to travel all over the world to a Teletrade office (13 hours flight to the closest one plus 4 hours on the road) to "perform an additional identity verification to ensure the safety of your trading". That's nonsense!

This is clearly an attempt to block my fund illegally and I won't allow that.

Verification? Ask me for documents, for a phone call, skype call, ask me to notarize the copy of my documents, ask me to send original utility bills.... they can do many things to validate my account. They can't however force me to visit an office, this is 2017 and everyone knows how an online broker works these days.

I will provide frequent updates about this case. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation and they will release my funds soon, if that's the case I will let everyone know too. So far this seems to be related to have made money on the account.

Kovacs Gabor,
Mar 5, 2014,

BE AWARE FROM THIS BROKER!

This Broker is one of the worst . Market Maker... They do not take the orders to the real Market. Big Spreads, Manipulated price, and what was amazing, 47 seconds my order has not been executed... BE AWARE ! Cheater Company

Serbia and Montenegro,
Jan 18, 2018,

I've been their client since July and I'm not satisfied . I share my personal experiences.

When I started working with them, I realized that my biggest problem in Forex are not news, trends, price movement, but their spread . I quickly realized that this broker will close my account in SL very quickly but when the price reaches the TP it will not close it with profits but will let it come to the next SL. . Very large and unpleasant spread .

I completed my education on Forex trading with their representative in Belgrade, Serbia At the end of our studies, we are presented with a "master invest" program that offers "experienced traders trading for us". In order to enter the "master invest" program, it is necessary to have 2,000 "money units" ( EUR or USD ) in the account and then you can choose the "experienced traider" who will work for us. When I entered this program I had the feeling that I was in the "black hole" ?!

Soon I discovered that a large number of "master traders" on their list uses very risky strategies, many of them do not set up SL and the what is worst great number of them appear at the top of the list and after a couple of weeks make a loss and completely disappear from their list . I came quickly in a situation where I do not know whether to get out of the program or to try to recover the invested funds ? Now I know that it was better for me to get out .

When problems already started I found out that the only condition for a "master trader" is that he has 2,000 "money units" in his account and that literally anyone who fulfills it can become a "master trader" ? !! I was shocked by the knowledge that such a serious broker (what they say they are) puts the resources of its clients at disposal to anyone who registers in the "master trader" program ?! And how their profit is calculated is just another story.

It is also true that there is some "investor protection" mechanism, but it feels like it can only work if the trader has great many open positions and if I have a high commission . And the question is how many of them are currently on their list ?!

As I wrote, I present my personal experiences and I would love to have someone who has a different experience with a this broker.

At present, there is a very large economic crisis in my country of Serbia Many people are looking for a job that is not related to our country so there are many of them (including myself) who are studying and preparing for the Forex trading. I would just warn you to ask first questions and do not go into the investment until everything is clear to you.. Inquire what is "spread" and "ask and bid" prices and how it affects your work and be very careful with the "master invest" program otherwise you will end up like me .
Karesz,
Nov 27, 2012,

Requotes.......slippage 10-15 second......market maker with 4-5 pip spread on eurusd

Mississauga, Canada,
Jan 18, 2017,

Very shady operation, they quote their T&Cs and ignore emails and withdrawal requests once you make a profit.

Teletrade blocked my account and currently are not processing my withdrawal requests nor are willing to reply to my emails at this point. I have close to USD 30000 in my account with Teletrade.

I have made about 100% in 3.5 months of trading. So far I have submitted two witdrawal requests one for $2500 in November and one for $1000 in December. Those requests just show as submitted, never processed nor acknowledged. My account was first suspended at the end of December.

Now they are asking me to appear in person in their office to 'legitimize myself' however I can't appear in person as they have no offices in Canada. If they had an office here I'll come right away, they also informed me that they will review my profits and possibly cancel them as they are in violation of their terms(again most of the profits were made in October and I don't accept cancelling profits that far back, regulators actually forbid cancelling trades after such a long period of time has passed, generally 24 - 48 hours is the accepted period to cancel any faulty trades.).

Very dodgy broker...SCAM... not replying to my emails, and never once have they assigned any specific person to my case who I can reach, they never sign their emails with a name but a generic signature which makes this whole company look very shady. The person I spoke to in their office informed me that he is just sales and I should contact the Cyprus office for more information.

Ancient Trader,
Europe, Lithuania,
Oct 23, 2016,

Not broker but sect

Installed their platform and got invitation for "individul consultation". Felt like recruiting into religious sect. I said to their representative that trade 1.00 lot is absurdly risky for me. The answer was astonishing: "only such risk could compel you to think. You will not have incentives to risk trading in small lots". The annoying calls from him disturbed me half a year after this.

Sabah, Malaysia,
May 5, 2020,

They tricked me to deposit more than what i initially agreed of usd1K only leading to a total deposit USD11K with the promise to give 20% to 30% bonus but not even a single cent had been given despite the fact the all amount deposited had been fully traded including some profit made. The second account was traded by teletrade trader who was recommended by teletrade mentor as a very good trader but afetr a coup;e pf months the whole balance was wiped out despite charging a fixed commission for every profit made

reggio calabria, Italy,
Feb 4, 2020,

only the client support was ok

i've been trading with them for about one year and a half: positive side the client support but it is a bit expensive because it has fee on trades and fee for withdrawals...i used also the copy trading service but i was not satisfied: so i decided to close my account....

Matt,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Jan 19, 2015,

After over a week mailing, posting in support, requesting call backs there is 0 responce from them to make a withdrawal. They simply changed my password for WD and now am unable to WD my remained funds.

Execution is BAD and will fill you at worse possible price.

kaspadzi,
Riga, Latvia,
May 24, 2010,

I was treading real accont 1 year with teletrade and this is my experience. This is MM broker. Befor spreads was very big 5 pips on every pair. Spreads now (EUR/USD 3pips, GBP/USD 4pips, NZD,AUD,CAD/USD 4pips).
This broker hunt stop/losse levels. Manipulated with the price especially when News is published( i hawe pictures where You can see it), and there working intruding people who calling me and trying get me back to Teletrade. Now im work with a different broker, much better then Teletrade.

Stepanchuk Taras,
Chortkiv, Ukraine,
May 11, 2020,

Copy-trading VS self-trading

For me, as a newcomer to financial markets, Teletrade turned out to be a very nice option.
First I planned to trade myself solely. The broker was chosen because of positive reviews and affordable starting point. I invested only $100 in the beginning and just wanted to check how everything will go.
The fact that other traders results (if they wanted) were shown in rankings, kept me highly motivated to learn to trade professionally. I watched endless masterclasses, read books on trading and psychology. In the beginning I underestimated the importance of the mindset and this lead to a negative result on the account balance. I’ve lost $50 in only 2 weeks and I couldn’t understand why. I can’t say I was guessing the direction, everything seemed to be done according to the tech analysis. The minor changes I was making to the plan didn’t seem important, but they were in fact!
I deposited another $200 and split the money in half. 50% I left for myself, and the other half was used to follow the other trader’s system through a copy-trading platform. Even though I stopped losing that much myself, I can clearly see now - the numbers are difficult to argue with - that trading requires more experience. If I invest more, I’ll be looking more in a direction of diversifying the copy trading portfolio. Glad that the broker offers this opportunity!

Poland,
Jun 12, 2019,

Sync

Recently, I have been investing more in different projects, as there is not enough time for trading. In teletrade connected to the trader, chose with risk 1, its ok for me

Zdravec,
Nesebar, Bulgaria,
Jul 28, 2020,

fifty-fifty

I find copy trading with TeleTrade one of the best offers on the market, but I think that manual trading is not so good here.
I can explain. TeleTrade is really good at copy-trading platform, as you can choose which trader you want to follow and check a lot of parameters before trading. However, spreads here are higher than other regulated brokers (by 15-20%) I think it is very high and brokers should make them tighter.

Marco Blanco,
Zamora, Spain,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sync-trader

I have no time to trade on my own, so I just invest my money and choose trader to follow. It really works, but profits aren't as good as they can be if you trade yourself.

Palo Esa-Pekka,
Tampere, Finland,
Jul 22, 2020,

You can work here in passive format.

And I was really curious about it.
I chose several traders with high ratings, and now my capital is growing with them. And I can do other things.

Neyl Mueller,
Tallinn, Estonia,
May 27, 2020,

Good for professional traders

Professionals get a chance to manage other people's funds via master account at Teletrade's copy-trading platform. This option is mostly suitable to daytraders with a strategy that is diverse enough to make the equity curve smoother. i know it's normal to have drawdowns , but investors don't always understand that. Keeping the max DD under 25% can be a huge pro to choose your specific strategy, especially if the yearly ROI is above 80%.

Benjamin,
Marseille, France,
Feb 12, 2020,

Masterpiece brokerage in sync-trading

Exceptional brokerage when it comes to sync--trading. I can say that I'm not profi when it comes to trading, as I never call myself an experienced trader. I don't know nothing about trading and I can fairly say that alone, relying only on my own skills, I'll never be profitable and successful. Sync-trading is thing that fix this problem and I can recomnmend this feature for everyone, who want to trade, however don't know how.

Vincent Celik,
Heijningen, Netherlands,
Apr 3, 2020,

Tight spreads, regulated brokerage

TeleTrade was established in 1996 and since that time it have built a strong brand name. TeleTrade is really well-known and for me, as a person that always follows the mass-opinion, it was maybe the most important reason to join TeleTrade. What it offers: here is everything as with other brokers - long list of assets, including CFDs, commodities and stocks, followed by tight spreads that are fixed, so you don't depend on the market volatility. What I really like - it's the order execution. It's hard to notice the exact execution spead, but if it slips, that's a real challenge that may lead to significant loss. All in all, can I recommend Teletrade? I think, yes, I do see no problems :)

Traders that "always follows the mass-opinion" are food for the large traders who know were the mass-opinion followers are most likely to set their stops. :)
Bernardo Soares,
Amadora, Portugal,
May 6, 2020,

Generally can be recommended

Among the disadvantages of the broker I can name a rather heavy marketing. No, they don’t send tons of spam, but you know, this is just the way people from support speak to you, being so sweet that it gets really annoying. Well, perhaps this is just a matter of individual perception.
The other thing that I have to warn you about is that TT probably doesn’t have the best spreads and trading commissions ever. If you look well enough, you might be able to find a cheaper broker.
These drawbacks are compensated with the excellent service though and I mean the service that relates to executions, not speaking to support (the sweetest ever one, as I’ve mentioned before :)) Copy-trading is yet another reason to stick to the company. No need to speak of withdrawals as the broker is cysec regulated, so this is out of question.

Zoltan Biro,
May 23, 2020,

High-end service

TeleTrade is reputable broker and trading conditions are up to its reputation. Free demo account, around 60 currency pairs + stocks, indices and ETFs. MT4 Trading platform, mobile app. I can write a lot of advantages.
However - I see one strong disadvantage - minimum lot size is 1 lot. This makes trading very disadvantageous for traders with small deposits, so if you want to trade with TeleTrade, you need to be prepared to invest at least $1,000. Despite the fact that the company declares $100 minimum deposit.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.

Iakovos Andronikou,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Apr 22, 2020,

How I went from entertainment to business.

I didn't take trading seriously for a long time, it seemed to me like some kind of game in which I could or could not earn. But I liked my emotions and my excitement. But when I lost a large enough amount of money, it became clear to me that I should study this issue much deeper. And then I found a TeleTrade broker, which allowed me to see the real market and assess its opportunities. Of course, there were no failures either, but I started to learn and take each trade more seriously.

Pol Lefevr,
Colmar, France,
Jan 22, 2020,

Sync trading is a real disruptive technology

I know many people that want to be a traders, but don't have expertise or patience enough to earn themselves. With Sync Trading service with Teletrade even such people can earn money investing in trading. i'm one of such people, so I know what I'm talking about. I can't trade myself, I will just lose. So I come to Teletrade and found Master and I just copy his trading. That's much better than PAMM account, as I keep control over money and can get more info about master. There is other feature, all masters are traders, not managers, so they also risk their own money, they aren't payed for managing my money by a company, but get % for succesful trades.

Bruno Santos,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 12, 2020,

My partnership with teletrade

When I first started to be interested in trading, this topic was not so popular yet, all because there was not enough information yet, and finding something worthwhile and really useful was quite difficult. And at that time teletrade already existed, and believe me, since then this broker keeps its traditions and is considered to be a classic broker with a standard set of services that over time get better and allow you to stay on the same wave with the market, which is very useful. And at the same time, I like the fact that it keeps track of current trends, adding current analytics and assets that can be periodically included in your investment portfolio.

Petrica Horvath,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
May 2, 2020,

Good company

I didn't try other brokers, so it will be unfair to speak of broker in relation to executions and the quality of brokerage service as it is. Nevertheless I can give a frank review that this is a good company to strat trading with. That's true according to my experience. Half of the margine I use for copytrading the other half is involved in longer-term trades of my own. So far I'm rather pleased with the balance this approach gives and can suggest the company to anyone interested in trading personally and investing in smb else's strategies.

Temis Januarius,
Athens, Greece,
Mar 25, 2020,

I like to trade...

For me it's not just a game, it's a job that requires a lot of strength and knowledge, I always have to make a lot of effort to achieve my goals, but for me it's not easy. The choice of a broker in my work also plays an important role, because first of all it is the freedom of my actions in the market and of course the safety of my money. Tele Trade copes with this very well, so I will definitely continue my development as a trader here.

Thomas,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 16, 2010,

Teletrade in Germany are actually the ones who led me the way to Forex trading. By searching in the internet for seminars on trading I found their (german) website where they offer free introduction seminars in trading. So I just went there (Berlin office) and listened together with two or three other newbies to a Teletrade staff member who told us the basics of the Forex market, fundamental and technical analysis etc.
This were 5 evenings with 2 hours each, totally free of charge - which really was great! The staff guy was very friendly, could explain everything very well and answered all questions.
I became more curious and booked a personal training. This took 20 hours (5 days, each 4 hours), and the staff member teached me basic technical indicators, I practiced to draw trend lines and was told basic trading strategies (based on Moving Averages and candlesticks) - all on their MT4 platform (demo account). I think I paid about 100 € for that which is nothing!
After all I decided to trade via a different broker, but only because Teletrade has very high spreads (EUR/USD 5 pips) which is really just not competitive. But this is the only (and important) negative point I can mention.
Definitively I can recommend their introduction/training in Berlin for newbies!

Caio Mazza,
Rome, Italy,
Feb 9, 2020,

Is it worth starting?

That's exactly the question I had in mind a few years ago when I was thinking about how to deal with my money and whether it would be my biggest disappointment. But there was still a lot more to try and figure it out, and I really wanted to do it. And that's how it really happened. Yes, despite the fact that I immediately started at a good broker's teletrade, I couldn't avoid all the classic rush and panic situations, I was losing some capital and then recovering, but on the whole it seems so nonsense now that I don't even want to remember.

Sinan GURESEN,
Istanbul,
Jun 3, 2011,

I attend their beginners seminar in Istanbul, Turkey. I realy found it useful. They explain forex market which is not well known in Turkey. So I continue taking courses one by one and I can say that I learned forex market with them. They give mediate and anvance courses on technics (Ichimoku, Elliott etc.) The only negative thing I may mention about them is their spreads. It must be more tight.

I guess the beginners can choose for taking courses.

Zsolt Nagy,
Sep 5, 2020,

Working in the market may be promising

But only if you really want to develop here and try to move forward, despite the fact that you face some problems or difficulties.
And I certainly believe that traders should be more focused not on the generally accepted framework, but on what can make their work more productive and qualitative. So here I will also focus on what has become so profitable for me. And I was more interested in training, because at the beginning of my way I didn't have enough knowledge to be a trader.
And here I started to read reviews, watch webinars, study analytics. And it really helped me.

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.

Quentin_72,
Agde, France,
Mar 19, 2020,

Against all odds...

When I started interested in trading, I was on the verge of despair. My business burned down and I had absolutely no idea where to go next. I understood that I wouldn't be able to restore my wealth quickly in any business, so I started reading about trading and its features, I really wanted to understand it much faster than anyone else, information about TeleTrade somehow got on one of the training sites about trading. I almost immediately registered and started to understand the terminal and gradually tried to buy deals. My initial capital was simply funny for Forex. By some incredible effort I collected a couple of thousands and started working. And of course it wasn't as fast as I wanted it to be. But still, I was starting to get good at it. I watched all the information that my broker gave and which was presented on other sites, I wrote detailed trading plans and a month later I was able to earn a couple hundred dollars. And although it wasn't a lot of money, I was satisfied. Eight years have passed since then, and the crisis in my business is long behind me. And yes, I haven't changed my broker so far, it's my partner...

Robert Verdier,
Rennes, France,
Jul 17, 2020,

Sync-trading experience

My experience of sync trading was rather positive, at least I earned money, but I want to tell you about all the pitfalls you may encounter when trading with TeleTrade. The most important thing to understand isn't the pitfalls of this particular broker, but rather the features of the sync trading system.
Firstly, it's all about the choice of sync trading strategy. There are hundreds of master traders in TeleTrade who want you to trade with their strategies. However, you must be very careful when choosing a strategy, as there are very high-risk strategies among the list.
Secondly, master traders charge a commission for trading and you must consider this.
One last thing. For sync trading, you must be prepared for the fact that you don't make decisions, you should just relax and wait.
I've earned some money with sync-trading, but I think it's much better to learn how to and trade on your own.

Stefan,
Mar 6, 2017,

Good broker with high spreads

I have 5 years of trading with teletrade.eu and i never had any problems with the trading platform or withdrawal. I really had a very good experience on 15 Jan 2015 when i was able to close a big profit on USD/CHF despite the historical rally on CHF. Many other brokers closed trading on CHF pairs on that day. Maybe there is a difference between teletrade-dj.com and teletrade.eu? Anyway, i gave him 4 stars just because the spreads are a liitle bit higher then average.

Trawayer,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Gabriel Bathiu,
Mar 15, 2020,

Some nice features available

It seems to me that finding an impeccable broker is as difficult a task as learning how to trade and finding a good market entry point. I think everyone who has already dealt with this issue has already faced the fact that most brokers are simply unable to provide the conditions that are offered at the registration stage. And it is always frustrating, and I would like to help in this matter at least a little. Personally, I have long preferred Teletrade because it has a functioning terminal that gives access to a large number of assets and indicators, daily analysis of the market can be usefuil either. The coolest feature is traders rating which gives an opportunity to invest or manage funds with copy-trading service provided by Teletrade.

Zdenko Kos,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Mar 9, 2020,

CySEC regulated

Regulated brokerage, it's the most important, as I see it. TeleTrade is regulated with CySEC, an authority that's associated within the EU mechanisms. I trust regulations, but Teletrade is not just regulated, but it also has strong reputation, withdrawals are fast, no slippages and any problems. It's not just my opinion, other traders also prove that brokerage is reliable.

Seth van Bovene,
The Hague, Netherlands,
Jan 27, 2020,

Trading with no efforts

Trading is really profitable, that's the point and all know this, but also trading requires a lot of skills, time and efforts. I think some people fail even not cause they don't have enough passion or don't pay enough efforts, but cause trading requires specific mindset, like any other business. However, many people want to invest in financial markets but don't have enough knowledge/efforts/time to become a professional traders. For such people Teletrade may be the best choice, as sync-trading allows you to choose master, pay comission only from profits and trade with no efforts, as you just copy master's actions. I think that all wanna-be traders should try sync-trading and I can say about TeleTrade, that it's reliable place to start. As far as I know, brokerage has CySEC license, is 100% regulated and has a long-lasting reputation for around 20 years...

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Raquel,
Santos, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

TeleTrade is without a doubt the best broker in Europe

The high qualification of the company’s personnel and high level of service makes it an incredible experience. I am very grateful to all the experts.

Tab-Rox,
Apr 3, 2020,

Risks diversification

With TeleTrade I finally reached the consistent profitability. You know, in trading its difficult to remain profitable every week or even month. I do have some months when my personal trading system does not generate much profits. The problem was solved by diversifying the risks with synchronized trading features from TeleTrade. Part of the capital works on the master account, a part of it I manage myself. 16 profitable months in a row as a direct result of the strategy!

Greece,
May 11, 2017,

I have account at Teletrade and until now everything works fine with withdraws and requests