NordFX.com Review

Updated: Mar 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

William Guzman Jr.,
Philippines,
Apr 8, 2019,

Here they write that broker does not give money back. Yesterday I ordered a withdrawal of money to Skrill, I thought that they would deceive me and did not give me the money. But I received it very quickly. Probably those who did not receive the money, did something wrong.

George,
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Feb 21, 2019,

Good broker

All bad reviews must go in the trash. We still have to figure out who is deceiving whom — the broker cheats the clients or the clients cheat the broker. The one who trades correctly is fine. You need to be honest and have your own good strategy. Then you will make a lot of money on Forex. I consider NordFX a good right broker.
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Feb 8, 2019,

Increase spread to hit your sl

Increase spread to hit your sl. F*** this broker. They do this many times in low time frame.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
We recommend that you read carefully the Legal Information published in the company official website.

Thus, Attachment 03, Trading Regulations for MetaTrader (https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf) says that:

1.6. Depending on Client’s trading account type Nord FX uses different types and sizes of spread.
1.6.1. Fixed spread is used on Fix accounts.
1.6.2. Fixed spread can be changed: b) without prior notice to the Client in market conditions different from the normal ones;
1.6.3. Variable spreads changing according to market situation are used for Pro and Zero accounts.

And Attachment 01, Terms and Definitions (https://nordfx.com/download//attachment01_en.pdf)explains:
“Market conditions different from normal” see «thin market» or «fast market».
“Thin Market” is a state of the market when quotes are rarer than those in normal market conditions during a long time period.
“Fast market” is the condition of the market characterized by rapid trend changes at a small time interval.

For example, bank servers are undergoing maintenance and rebooting from 23:00 till 01:00 server time, there are fewer market participants at night time altogether (this is called thin market), this leads to increased volatility and spreads as each of market participants can influence market more.
Please take into consideration all the above when developing your trading strategies and when trading.
Dec 10, 2018,

NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!

I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.
---
Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.
---
To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.
Help me please get my money back!
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Dec 20, 2018:
Dear Client,
The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”
Nov 23, 2018,

Nordfx makes another Scam manipulate spreads on a fixed account type increasing it several times to make you lose your Deposit.

Nov 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Thanks. I got all my money!nordfx reviewed my case and understood my problem and it solved it completely .

Oct 9, 2018 - 1 Star My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018 Anatoly,

Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.

And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.

The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.

At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,

NordFX

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Dear Client,
Paragraph 1.6.2. b) in the "Trading Regulations for MetaTrader" which is Appendix 03 to the Client Agreement states that the fixed spread may be changed "without prior notice to the Client in market conditions other than normal". https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf
Market conditions other than normal are the publishing of economic news, holidays, a thin market, etc. In your case, apparently, we are talking about a thin market at night. At 23:00 a restart of banking servers takes place and the liquidity available in the market decreases. As a result, due to a significant difference in the spreads on the Fix account and those of liquidity providers, the spread for some pairs can be expanded.
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

This is SCAM broker and I strongly advise traders not to trade with them. They attract clients with good promotions, deposit bonuses, and then if trader earn profit and wants to make withdrawal they say bonus rules was violated and profit is cancelled. That happened to me, I made sure that I do not violate any of their rules, made profit, and they just blocked my account saying I violated rules which is total lie! Providing no argument for it, they returned deposit.

To sum up, if trader lose he cant complain, if trader wins they cancel profit and return deposit. That is how they perform their SCAM.

Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of those reviews come from them or beginner traders.

I have a lot of experience with 20+ brokers. This is not broker to trade with, this is SCAM.

FPA, traders would appreciate if you mark this broker as SCAM broker, because that is only truth.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88,

You are completely wrong. And if you look, for example, at the reviews of economist, Anatoly M, Laureano, Mothosola LJ and others, you will see that we thoroughly go through each specific situation in order to be as objective as possible. And if the trader had traded honestly, without breaking any term, he definitely receives the money earned by him.
But, unfortunately, not all traders trade honestly. According to statistics, up to 20% of today's traders earning money are cheaters, in other words, fraudsters who use broker's technological and technical vulnerabilities, as well as flaws in regulations and terms in order to make a profit. Moreover, they act both on their own and in collusion with other cheaters. And when the broker reveals them, they start screaming at all sorts of forums that this broker is a scam, trying to force the broker to pay the money to them, by blackmail.
The easiest way to cheat is "bonuses overflow". Although, of course, fraudulent schemes are not limited to this.
Unfortunately, it is precisely because of such cheaters that not only brokers suffer, but also honest traders, since the broker is forced to be more attentive and analyze every transaction.

Dear Deltoid88, we are not saying at all that you are a cheater. Therefore, if you provide your account number to us, we will carefully study your situation as well.
Pontal do Parana, Brazil,
Nov 12, 2018,

Broker is good. Always paying my profits very well. But if one day do not pay I'll come back here to do my feedback.

I'm just leaving because of the spread increase.

Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Nov 8, 2018,

Review update

8/11/18 - They solved the situation. Withdrawal was transferred with some delay, but finally arrived. Apart from that, I have nothing bad to say from them. Decent broker. 8/10

Nov 6, 2018 - 2 Stars 6/11/18 - Requested on day 28/10 and with 5 business days passed, not received my money yet. I had to contact them trough Facebook, email and website to finally receive an answer yesterday. Supposedly, today withdrawal will be processed. So, review will be updated as long as situation is solved. For now, PRECAUTION with this broker.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Nov 3, 2018,

Nordfx professional

I must say after reading your client agreement policy I'm well aware of what I did wrong and I must say Nordfx is very professional and showed me my flaws....they even send me a pdf of the client agreement policy and I understand thank you. I'm one of the few that said you are scam but trust me I now take my words back

Oct 22, 2018 - 1 Star I have been trading with Nord fx for a while now and all was good when I kept on losing now that I've made winnings they have blocked my account 1263989 and keeping my profits of $521.65 and initial deposit...if you want peace and keen to keep all your money do not t trade with this scam broker

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 24, 2018 We inform you that your trading account 1258607 has been closed due to client agreement terms violation (https://nordfx.com/client_agreement.html - paragraph 3.4.6, 9.4, 13.6.3).

Initial deposit was returned back to your card.

Refund transfer lasts up to 5-10 business days.