NordFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Pontal do Parana, Brazil,
Nov 12, 2018,

Broker is good. Always paying my profits very well. But if one day do not pay I'll come back here to do my feedback.

I'm just leaving because of the spread increase.

Russian Federation,
Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Nov 8, 2018,

Review update

8/11/18 - They solved the situation. Withdrawal was transferred with some delay, but finally arrived. Apart from that, I have nothing bad to say from them. Decent broker. 8/10

Nov 6, 2018 - 2 Stars 6/11/18 - Requested on day 28/10 and with 5 business days passed, not received my money yet. I had to contact them trough Facebook, email and website to finally receive an answer yesterday. Supposedly, today withdrawal will be processed. So, review will be updated as long as situation is solved. For now, PRECAUTION with this broker.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Nov 3, 2018,

Nordfx professional

I must say after reading your client agreement policy I'm well aware of what I did wrong and I must say Nordfx is very professional and showed me my flaws....they even send me a pdf of the client agreement policy and I understand thank you. I'm one of the few that said you are scam but trust me I now take my words back

Oct 22, 2018 - 1 Star I have been trading with Nord fx for a while now and all was good when I kept on losing now that I've made winnings they have blocked my account 1263989 and keeping my profits of $521.65 and initial deposit...if you want peace and keen to keep all your money do not t trade with this scam broker

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 24, 2018 We inform you that your trading account 1258607 has been closed due to client agreement terms violation (https://nordfx.com/client_agreement.html - paragraph 3.4.6, 9.4, 13.6.3).

Initial deposit was returned back to your card.

Refund transfer lasts up to 5-10 business days.

Victor,
Germany,
Nov 2, 2018,

SCAM !!!

Scam!!! They closed my account after trying to withdraw some profits and took all my money. They said I violated the client agreement but that`s not true. I used scalping and that was allowed(so they said before). Tried to reach them but no answer. I wonder if they will return my initial deposit...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Client,
We need to know your trading account number so that we can give a feedback on your review.
It should be noted that, according to paragraph 8 of the Client Agreement, NordFX has no right to disclose client's information to third parties. In this regard, you need to contact our Client Support Service directly and personally in order to resolve controversial issues.
Oct 19, 2018,

Closing account when making profits

Well after using them for a while they will find an excuse to close your account if you make profit. Beware scalping will get your account banned.

Aug 21, 2018 - 4 Stars Good broker with fast withdrawal but the spread are on the higher side. I would say they are a good broker for beginners. They also have a great fixed spread account if your strategy calls that.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 22, 2018:
MMOmaster35,
Starting from 2008, more than 1,250,000 trading accounts have been opened at NordFX. Ιf the company were doing something like this, with such a number of clients, tens and hundreds of thousands of complaints from offended customers would have been received by the FPA. But in reality, their number fits into a few dozen. And this is over the 10 years of our work.
Moreover, some of these complaints are fake and represent "black PR", some are written by cheaters, and some are from those clients who have not carefully read the Client Agreement, which has caused some disagreements with the company.
As for the fixed spreads, they range from 2 points on the Fix account, they are 0.9 points on the Pro account, and you will receive interbank spreads from 0.0 points on the Zero account. The commission on the Zero account is one of the lowest in the market and is only 0.0045%.
Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.

Ukraine,
Jun 25, 2018,

NordFX solid company!

Invested 5000USD to their new Investment stock products, 3 month ago, now every month making from 2-3% profits, did a test wd of 400, all worked well, received transfer by WM in the next day!!! Also planning to try RAMM invest platform, cool stuff for trading.

Saudi Arabia,
May 10, 2018,

I deposited $ 500
After a tired two-month trading I managed to get the amount to $ 1,700

But all the money has been sourced by this dirty company and banned from trading account and web account

Send this funny email

Dear Customer.

Our security service found toxic reading practices on your account 1228006.

Your current trading strategy on the account was build on exploiting technical flaws of
the MT4 platform. According to part 3.4.6 of the Client Agreement we can “render any of
the Client’s positions invalid or close one or more Client’s positions at the current rate
at any time and as deemed by NordFX expedient, in the event that all the trading systems
used by the Client have been aimed at taking advantage of possible vulnerability of
NordFX’s software”. According to part 9.4 Internet connection latency or error while
quotes feeding can lead to situation when quotes in the trading system can differ from
market quotes. NordFX don't allow quotes latency arbitrage, the process of using quotes
differences of that kind for trading. All trading operations based on that practice can be
canceled, NordFX may correct one or more orders of the above type at its sole and absolute
discretion.

Every single instance of described above toxic strategy usage appraise by the NordFX as
suspicious and controversial to the base trading rules.

Taking into consideration all information provided we inform you that trading account
1228006 is blocked. Initial deposit, according to transaction history, was already sent
back.

Please be aware that in case of further usage of the same practices on your trading

Joanna,
Makati, Philippines,
May 3, 2018,

I have discovered NordFX, when I found out that one can have CFD trade with cryptocurrencies. It is important now when bitcoin and altcoins fall. NordFX gives leverage ratio of up to 1:1000, but this is too much for me, and I use a much smaller leverage ratio.
For the last three months, I had about twenty transactions both to buy and to sell. I have nocomplaints about their execution. I manage to profit a bit, I withdrew the profit very quickly, I have kept my main deposit in the account, will go on trading.
Drawbacks:
- there are no bonuses in cryptocurrencies,
- I wish there is a PAMM service for crypto,
- I wish there are some contests where I could win some bitcoins.
Overall rating is 4.5. But as I cannot give this, I will rate it with 5 stars.