NordFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Sheetal Chouhan,
Jun 21, 2020,

Full Gaurantee of Withdrawals

This broker NordFx has 100% Gurantee that if I make money I will be given withdrawals. Joined last month after which I made 5 withdrawals and got on time. So I trust nordfx.

Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Bangalore, India,
May 9, 2020,

Amazing Service

Hey My name Is Parth. I would like to appreciate Abhishek for his amazing professional assistance. The deposit and withdrawals were smoother than I expected. So Far I have made a total of 14000 withdrawals that was successfully initiated.

Best

Naveen,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Best Forex Broker

I just started my Forex live account ID 1464837 two months back with $500, I got the best services in town with fastest withdrawal. I got $2000 as my profits and my running account is with $1800.

Thanks for your best services

Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
Visakhapatnam, India,
Apr 9, 2020,

Deposit and withdraw process

My name uttam Singh my account is 1472087 recently I opened account in Nordfx everything is fast and trustable I just did a withdraw just to check process and time I got money in my account within 1 hr I can surely say you can trust on Nordfx they have experience of working in forex and in other once try this you ll be happy if you know about trading then only .........

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Bhavin Panchal,
Mar 27, 2020,

Low Spread Broker

I admire and appreciate NordFx as their Spread in Gold was on Lower side as Compared to other Brokers amid of COVID19 panic. I recommend this Broker.

Ashan Perera,
Mar 20, 2020,

On time payouts

Survival of a Broker in Forex Broking Business is quite difficult now a days. Only few brokers able to give pay outs on time and NordFx is one of them so my trading journey continues with NordFx since 2008

vishnu,
mumbai, India,
Mar 20, 2020,

Best broker for Asian traders

I am trading with nordfx since 2015 ,very much satisfied with the services they provide .very genuine broker, deposit withdrawal they give instantly. not a single manipulation I got on my accounts

Delhi,
Lajpat nagar, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Manipulation in India by Abhishek Ranjan

Nordfx india running by abhishek ranjan , who have always keep an eye on clients profits and start increasing spread and slippage to crash account , please stay away from Abhishek Ranjan Nordfx india .

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear Client,
The main types of NordFX accounts - Pro and Zero (https://nordfx.com/accounts.html) - have market execution of orders and floating spreads, which are affected by the extremely high Forex market volatility associated with the situation in the oil and stock markets, aggravated by the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. If you find it difficult to take into account the above factors in your trading, you can use the Fix trading account with instant execution and fixed spreads.You can also tell us your trading account number here and attach to it a statement with the results of your trading, and our specialists will examine your claims in detail. You can do the same by contacting NordFX Support.
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 12, 2020,

Solve problem

I wrote my review of this two days after my withdrawal, but my right was received and the company is excellent and you offered me an apology and I had a problem with them and I thank them very much and I hope that it is so and better.

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star I opened a real account with the company and made a deposit, traded, won and lost, and when I was winning when a withdrawal request was executed within an hour or less, either of two days I achieved a gain of $ 1164.50 and I made a withdrawal request for a portion of the amount, but the withdrawal is still not implemented and has taken two days It has not been implemented yet and I have contacted support, but no one is responding. So what is the problem now? Why did he not arrive, and this is my account number
"1408511"

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 12, 2020 Dear Client, the funds requested by you were transferred to you on March 11, 2020 in full.

You can find the details concerning the standard transfer period here https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Srinivas Reddy,
Feb 1, 2020,

12 Years of Glorious and Excellent Service

Joined NordFX in 2008 the year of its inception into FX Market. The best ever experience with this Broker especially on time Deposit and Withdrawal

Abdul Rasheed,
Quetta/Sohbatpur, Pakistan,
Jan 29, 2020,

Scammer Alert

This broker is a Scam. I have opened an account with this broker.made some partial deposits of $300, Traded and losed my All Capital.after that again i Deposited $631 dated 3rd january 2020 and traded made some profit and losed half of the money and took withdrawal.again i Deposited that half money with some other amount total $390 dated 19 january 2020. I traded and made alot if profits .my account reached to $1008-$1024.at that day my trade of XAUUSD sell order  id no.32691052 with 0.21 and another trade of XAUUSD sell order id no. 32690537 with 0.01 lot were hedge with the  trade of XAUUSD  buy order id no.32710115 with 0.22 lot.Both The sell trades Of 0.21 lot and 0.01 lot closed by me manually on Monday at 00.10 with the profits $427.14, $20.83 respectively (Screenshots attached). And the buy trade of 0.22 lot hit the t.p on monday at 00.34 with profit $96.14.But now I can see the sell trades again re-opened by your brokerage and that 0.21 lot sell trade Hits Stopout and took me to Loss of $521.43 and another sell trade of 0.01 lot is running on mt4 at loss of $24.07. I could not understand why you brokerage (Nordfx) did this with my Account.as my total Deposits exceeding $1174.93 and my total profits become $169.10 (Screenshots attached)

there fore , kindly it is requested that compensate me My All investment that i losed with these trades . so that i can carry on my continuous trading with your Nice brokerage..
It is humbbly request to payback either my initial Deposits or the whole deposited amount with profits.

I shall be waiting  for a prompt and sincere response.
Abdul Rasheed
Mt4 no. 1323049
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Customer,
Your mentioned orders were closed using the non-market quote 1536.4, while the market price at 00:10 27.01.2020 was 1585.7.

The settlement of the disputable situation can be made by Nord FX by reinstatement of mistakenly closed position (9.6b of Attachment 03 - Trading Regulations for MetaTrader https://nordfx.com/download/1580754563/attachment03_en.pdf ). Order #32691052 was finally closed at price 1581.57, and the current price for order #32690537 is aprox. 1578.8.

Both prices are BETTER for client than the actual market price at the time of closing those orders using non-market quote.

Reinstatement of positions were used instead of price adjustment as more profitable action for the client.

If you do not agree with that statement, you could request to adjust the closing price to market (9.8.16 of Attachment 03).

You are able to request withdrawal of your balance at any time.

Your request to cancel all trades or cancel all negative trades is declined.
NordFX is not responsible for the appearance of non-market quotes. This unpleasant phenomenon happens extremely rarely, that is why it is specified in Attachment 03. Your case happened at the time of opening of the markets on the night of Sunday to Monday 27.01.2020. You can check real quotes for the indicated date at any other websites.

Good luck with your work in the financial markets.
Nidhi Jha,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 1, 2019,

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker with Longivity in Industry

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker since 2008.Never had any problems while working with this broker. Great multiple language after sales support is a big advantage while working with this broker. Same Day prompt withdrawal also confirms safety of funds with this broker

Kagisho,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 19, 2019,

Scammers

They blocked my accounts after i made $500 + profit they are just greedy.Bloody scamemers
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Typically, such a measure is applied in one of two cases: if the client has grossly violated the terms of either the Client Agreement or the Partnership Agreement.
Therefore, could you please tell us your account number so that we study the situation and give a reasoned answer.
Asitha Chandima,
Jul 29, 2019,

Convenient deposit & withdrawal methods in Srilanka.

I admire NordFx for the reason that NordFx is providing Perfect Money, Neteller and Skrill through its own sources at the rate of 176-177 rupees per US Dollars to Sri Lankan Forex Traders without any commission in this tough time when Its difficult to make deposits using Srilanka bank cards.
Sergey S.,
Saint Peterburg, Russian Federation,
Jul 16, 2019,

All reviews can be divided into two parts: NordFX is either praised or scold. I will praise. My opinion on the broker is good. First, constant updates. It can be seen that the broker lives and develops, and does not live out. Recently, besides currencies and crypto, oil and CFD were added. Secondly, the execution of orders - I have no complaints. For withdrawals are also no complaints. During the year I earned about $600 and received them very quickly. For me, this is a lot of money and if NordFX did not give them to me, there would be a tragedy for my family. But everything was OK.
Among the shortcomings: quite a small selection of PAMM managers. But this service is new for NordFX. Hope there will be more soon.

Saman Atulakumara,
Jun 27, 2019,

Good track record broker in Sri Lanka!

NordFx is a good track record broker so I am associated with NordFx since 2008. NordFx offers Skrill, Neteller at Exchange rate without any extra commission for Sri Lankan Forex Traders. Also NordFx give same day to instant withdrawal to Sri Lankan Forex Traders. And most important they offer support services in Sinhala Language

Bucharest, Romania,
Jun 11, 2019,

I made an initial deposit of 250 USD to test the NordFX broker. After I lost 59,88 USD (trying my own method, and I assume this loss, so, I'm not bothered by the loss, but by what happened after I tried to withdraw my money left in my account) I tried to withdraw my money left in my account (190.12 USD).

The withdrawal was rejected because the minimum amount allowed for withdrawal via transfer wire is 200 USD. I made another deposit of 10 USD but since then (almost a week) they refuse to confirm that the money sent by me are in their bank account. Basically I didn't receive an answer from them at my last three emails in a week.

I tried to talk to live support where the only thing they repeated was to contact via email their financial department (the same department which ignore my emails for almost a week, even before I made my withdrawal, they answered to multiple emails in the same day) because the support team can't manage financial issues.

When I asked the support agent (James) to show me where it is written that the support team can't manage financial issues he admitted that there's no article in their Terms and Conditions where this thing is specified.

Now I found the local police website from Vanuatu and I'll talk to them, because there's no other option to get my own money, deposited by myself in their bank account. Here's the local police website from Vanuatu: https://police.gov.vu/contact-us

Best thing so far is to avoid this broker.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
You sent us the $10 you mentioned by bank transfer. Such a payment method takes, as a rule, from 3 to 5 working days (as indicated on our website https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html).
(Please note that, unlike bank transfers, depositing to the account using VISA and MasterCard cards and electronic payment systems is instant).
We received the $10 mentioned by you on June 13, and today your application for withdrawal of funds was processed. In this case, the withdrawal of funds by bank transfer will also take from 3 to 6 business days.
You can see the terms of deposit/withdrawal of funds, as well as the amount of commission charged by banks and payment systems for these services, on our website at https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Please note that the broker NordFX itself does not charge any fees for processing these transactions.
Egypt,
May 16, 2019,

Fake investment packages results

Fake results of investment packages , i invest $1500 from November 2018 , now May 2019 my balance is $1490 , when check monthly results give monthly positive results

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 18, 2019:
Dear Client,
You have invested your money in the PRO-Industry fund, which includes shares of the giants of the global industry. Our experts select the shares of most reliable companies with the best growth prospects for this fund. But the stock market is still a market, and no one, unfortunately, is immune from surprises.

For example, catastrophes of two new Boeing aircraft crashed the shares of this company by almost 20%. And it was only thanks to the experience and due actions of NordFX experts, that this drop practically did not affect the total capitalization of the PRO-Industry fund. Your balance decreased by less than 1%.

If you have any doubt concerning the current results, you can contact our support service and you will be provided with a detailed report of the fund manager.

By the way, the profit of investors in our two other funds, PRO-Tech and PRO-Expert, is currently from 10% to 15%, which is many times higher than the yield on bank deposits.
ilorin ,kwara state, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2019,

unrefunded capital

my $500 capital is still with held, i don't deserve this treatment, if you are claimed my profits will my capital not be refunded back to me? am seriously regretting ever knowing Nordfx.
please refund back my capital

Apr 12, 2019 - No Rating NORDFX HAVE NOT RETURN BACK MY CAPITAL TILL NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT BROKER IS STILL ALLOW TO BE ON SPACE.

Mar 30, 2019 - No Rating Sorry Nordfx is the worst broker that can never be introduced to even my worst enemy, when you see their clients are saying the same thing please try to investigate closely what is really going on with the huge fraud that broker is causing, is not worth to be a license to operate in the first place.
they should not make a single mistake to come to bring their platform to my country otherwise i will visit all media houses to show them prove of the fraud they did to my accounts.

Nov 30, 2018 - 1 StarPlease, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please, please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please contact Stan Nordfx at the following address: PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899 WHILE THEY DISABLE MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASONS
Immediately, I did comply with the directive and I consolidated all of my funds together and applied for the withdrawal, the next thing I was manipulated in my personal accounts and they liquidated all the funds from my pendant, withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got me.my initial deposit was not sent back to me up till now.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
"You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." It was declined due to the fact that you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899
Immediately, I did that and all my funds were brought together and applied for, the next thing I saw were all the funds were moved away.
Stan Nordfx, I want you to visit from August mails exchanged with support and finance department.
I assumed to be paid my firest withdrawal application of $ 1,062

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star unpaid
It has become imperative that I have exhausted all means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money.
First I had my initial deposit of $ 500 on 25/5/2018 which I have been on for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got I'm
20/8/2018 with $ 1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $ 550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $ 550 was paid while $ 1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and the needful as this is just the summary of these as I do not want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $ 1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018 Dear Client,

Your request to withdraw this amount was indeed declined with the wording "You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 2, 2019Dear Customer,

Our Service has repeatedly explained to you that

1. some of your orders were filed at incorrect price on spike quotes. All affected positions were corrected and / or canceled according to paragraphs 1.12, 9.8.11 and 9.8.13 of the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader:

2. Your bonus was canceled as you made to request withdraw funds in accordance with par. 9 or the promotion rules: https://nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html

This paragraph states clearly that "The 55% bonus will be deducted if the customer submits a withdrawal request, including an internal transfer between his accounts or a transfer to the Personal Office balance.

3. When some orders executed at incorrect price on spike quotes were canceled according to the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader, there appeared a negative balance. In this connection, your withdrawal request was not executed as the funds were transferred to the MT4 balance to compensate this negative balance.
Maria Elena,
Garcia, Ecuador,
Apr 25, 2019,

I heard about NordFX long ago, about five years ago. But I didn't have time to try, I traded with other brokers. Then I gave up forex, began to trade crypto on an exchange. And last year I came across NordFX's advertisement that they could trade crypto on MT4 and decided to try. MT4 is a very good platform, everything is simple and clear. And NordFX has a bitcoin account. I trade there so far, there was no problem. Now I will open a PAMM account with them and recommend it to everyone.

William Guzman Jr.,
Philippines,
Apr 8, 2019,

Here they write that broker does not give money back. Yesterday I ordered a withdrawal of money to Skrill, I thought that they would deceive me and did not give me the money. But I received it very quickly. Probably those who did not receive the money, did something wrong.