NordFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Sanjeev Kumar,
Aug 11, 2021,

NordFx Saving cum Trading Account

Thanks to the NordFx Team for giving me possibility to earn interest on my investment at the same while Trading in Spot Forex Marketing. I recommend NordFx saving account in which I am getting both interest on my investment while I am using the same funds for trading.
Dinuka,
Apr 28, 2021,

Easy trading

Now Nordfx accepts deposit and withdrawal in USDT ERC 20, BTC and ETH option which made my trading easy.
sangeeta sardar,
bilaspur, India,
Apr 24, 2021,

NordFx is Best Paymaster in Forex Industry Since 2008

NordFX proves to be a best paymaster even in Covid19 circumstances. Last week I made a withdrawal of approx 70000 usd from my trading account no 1487018 and my withdrawal was processed within 45 minutes of time. So I highly recommend traders to opt for NordFX Services
Sweety Narwani,
Noida, India,
Feb 27, 2021,

NordFx Copy Trading Tool

NordFx Copy Trading Tools is one the best facility which gave me opportunity to earn in Fx Market by Copying Mentors Trade

Nishantha,
Feb 11, 2021,

Sinhala language support

For me, prompt withdrawals and support in Sinhala language are important factors to trade with NordFx.

Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Feb 10, 2021,

Greatest Execution for Scalping

i have been trading various Brokers but nord fx is the only honest broker which is sending the Great price qoutes for Scalping.....Best broker
Denis Kotov,
Siberia, Russian Federation,
Jan 25, 2021,

I give the Nord 4 stars. Minus 1 star for removing the russian language.

I read reviews about the withdrawal of funds. Of course, it is different for everyone. I can speak for myself. Last year it was rumored that nord was in trouble. I got scared, decided to take the money, received it the next day. Then it turned out that there were no problems, they simply removed the russian language from the website. I got the money back and it was on time, I managed to get a good start on bitcoin. Last week I took my profit out to fiat, again without any problems. Although I will not argue, probably, someone has problems, the reasons are different.
I give the Nord 4 stars. Minus 1 star for removing the russian language.
Hyogo, Japan,
Jan 13, 2021,

Nordfx support leaves inquiries unanswered for more than three months

About 8 years ago, I opened an account with Nordfx (****76) and deposited 20,000USD. I was interested in the Integral account that Nordfx was offering at the time, so I moved the entire amount.

As a result of trading, I lost about 30% in a short period of time, so I decided to stop trading.

Several years later, with about 13,000USD still in my account, I tried to log in to my Integral account, but I could not.

I contacted Nordfx, who told me that the Integral account had already been closed and that the settlement had been recorded in their system.

However, from 8 years ago to now, I have not received any communication that about 13,000USD has been returned to the account at ****76. The balance in my account at ****76 has remained at 0. I have not even received any notification from Nordfx that my Integral account is closed.

I sent an email to Nordfx in September 2020 asking what the date was when my Integral account was closed. However, three months passed with no response at all.

Thus, about 13,000USD of my money went missing while it was deposited with Nordfx.

I don't know why, but I believe that Nordfx is currently not cooperating at all in resolving their client's issues. If you value your assets and time, I strongly advise you move your money elsewhere immediately.
panta,
bkk, Thailand,
Oct 21, 2020,

I would like to recommend nordfx

Hello, I would like to recommend nordfx as a broker for trading. Stable trading system Plus a copytrade That can be profitable for people who do not have time. It is another recommended option to make money in this era. Usually, choosing a broker that wants to invest Will look at the low spreads Easy contact support Therefore would like to recommend this broker

Sheetal Chouhan,
Jun 21, 2020,

Full Gaurantee of Withdrawals

This broker NordFx has 100% Gurantee that if I make money I will be given withdrawals. Joined last month after which I made 5 withdrawals and got on time. So I trust nordfx.
Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Bangalore, India,
May 9, 2020,

Amazing Service

Hey My name Is Parth. I would like to appreciate Abhishek for his amazing professional assistance. The deposit and withdrawals were smoother than I expected. So Far I have made a total of 14000 withdrawals that was successfully initiated.

Best

Naveen,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Best Forex Broker

I just started my Forex live account ID 1464837 two months back with $500, I got the best services in town with fastest withdrawal. I got $2000 as my profits and my running account is with $1800.

Thanks for your best services

Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
Visakhapatnam, India,
Apr 9, 2020,

Deposit and withdraw process

My name uttam Singh my account is 1472087 recently I opened account in Nordfx everything is fast and trustable I just did a withdraw just to check process and time I got money in my account within 1 hr I can surely say you can trust on Nordfx they have experience of working in forex and in other once try this you ll be happy if you know about trading then only .........

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Bhavin Panchal,
Mar 27, 2020,

Low Spread Broker

I admire and appreciate NordFx as their Spread in Gold was on Lower side as Compared to other Brokers amid of COVID19 panic. I recommend this Broker.
Ashan Perera,
Mar 20, 2020,

On time payouts

Survival of a Broker in Forex Broking Business is quite difficult now a days. Only few brokers able to give pay outs on time and NordFx is one of them so my trading journey continues with NordFx since 2008
vishnu,
mumbai, India,
Mar 20, 2020,

Best broker for Asian traders

I am trading with nordfx since 2015 ,very much satisfied with the services they provide .very genuine broker, deposit withdrawal they give instantly. not a single manipulation I got on my accounts
Delhi,
Lajpat nagar, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Manipulation in India by Abhishek Ranjan

Nordfx india running by abhishek ranjan , who have always keep an eye on clients profits and start increasing spread and slippage to crash account , please stay away from Abhishek Ranjan Nordfx india .

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear Client,
The main types of NordFX accounts - Pro and Zero (https://nordfx.com/accounts.html) - have market execution of orders and floating spreads, which are affected by the extremely high Forex market volatility associated with the situation in the oil and stock markets, aggravated by the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. If you find it difficult to take into account the above factors in your trading, you can use the Fix trading account with instant execution and fixed spreads.You can also tell us your trading account number here and attach to it a statement with the results of your trading, and our specialists will examine your claims in detail. You can do the same by contacting NordFX Support.
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 12, 2020,

Solve problem

I wrote my review of this two days after my withdrawal, but my right was received and the company is excellent and you offered me an apology and I had a problem with them and I thank them very much and I hope that it is so and better.

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star I opened a real account with the company and made a deposit, traded, won and lost, and when I was winning when a withdrawal request was executed within an hour or less, either of two days I achieved a gain of $ 1164.50 and I made a withdrawal request for a portion of the amount, but the withdrawal is still not implemented and has taken two days It has not been implemented yet and I have contacted support, but no one is responding. So what is the problem now? Why did he not arrive, and this is my account number
"1408511"

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 12, 2020 Dear Client, the funds requested by you were transferred to you on March 11, 2020 in full.

You can find the details concerning the standard transfer period here https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Srinivas Reddy,
Feb 1, 2020,

12 Years of Glorious and Excellent Service

Joined NordFX in 2008 the year of its inception into FX Market. The best ever experience with this Broker especially on time Deposit and Withdrawal
Abdul Rasheed,
Quetta/Sohbatpur, Pakistan,
Jan 29, 2020,

Scammer Alert

This broker is a Scam. I have opened an account with this broker.made some partial deposits of $300, Traded and losed my All Capital.after that again i Deposited $631 dated 3rd january 2020 and traded made some profit and losed half of the money and took withdrawal.again i Deposited that half money with some other amount total $390 dated 19 january 2020. I traded and made alot if profits .my account reached to $1008-$1024.at that day my trade of XAUUSD sell order  id no.32691052 with 0.21 and another trade of XAUUSD sell order id no. 32690537 with 0.01 lot were hedge with the  trade of XAUUSD  buy order id no.32710115 with 0.22 lot.Both The sell trades Of 0.21 lot and 0.01 lot closed by me manually on Monday at 00.10 with the profits $427.14, $20.83 respectively (Screenshots attached). And the buy trade of 0.22 lot hit the t.p on monday at 00.34 with profit $96.14.But now I can see the sell trades again re-opened by your brokerage and that 0.21 lot sell trade Hits Stopout and took me to Loss of $521.43 and another sell trade of 0.01 lot is running on mt4 at loss of $24.07. I could not understand why you brokerage (Nordfx) did this with my Account.as my total Deposits exceeding $1174.93 and my total profits become $169.10 (Screenshots attached)

there fore , kindly it is requested that compensate me My All investment that i losed with these trades . so that i can carry on my continuous trading with your Nice brokerage..
It is humbbly request to payback either my initial Deposits or the whole deposited amount with profits.

I shall be waiting  for a prompt and sincere response.
Abdul Rasheed
Mt4 no. 1323049
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Customer,
Your mentioned orders were closed using the non-market quote 1536.4, while the market price at 00:10 27.01.2020 was 1585.7.

The settlement of the disputable situation can be made by Nord FX by reinstatement of mistakenly closed position (9.6b of Attachment 03 - Trading Regulations for MetaTrader https://nordfx.com/download/1580754563/attachment03_en.pdf ). Order #32691052 was finally closed at price 1581.57, and the current price for order #32690537 is aprox. 1578.8.

Both prices are BETTER for client than the actual market price at the time of closing those orders using non-market quote.

Reinstatement of positions were used instead of price adjustment as more profitable action for the client.

If you do not agree with that statement, you could request to adjust the closing price to market (9.8.16 of Attachment 03).

You are able to request withdrawal of your balance at any time.

Your request to cancel all trades or cancel all negative trades is declined.
NordFX is not responsible for the appearance of non-market quotes. This unpleasant phenomenon happens extremely rarely, that is why it is specified in Attachment 03. Your case happened at the time of opening of the markets on the night of Sunday to Monday 27.01.2020. You can check real quotes for the indicated date at any other websites.

Good luck with your work in the financial markets.
Nidhi Jha,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 1, 2019,

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker with Longivity in Industry

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker since 2008.Never had any problems while working with this broker. Great multiple language after sales support is a big advantage while working with this broker. Same Day prompt withdrawal also confirms safety of funds with this broker