NordFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Barcelona, Spain,
Sep 2, 2017,

A very good broker

I have been trading with Nordfx for more than one year and I can say it's a reliable broker. Low spreads, fast execution... And I've withdrawn money several times, normally more than $1000 and it's been really fast. The customer service is really good too, by chat or e-mail they are very efficient.

nikita1987,
Shanghai,China,
Aug 15, 2011,

I will be honest. I enjoyed trading with NordFX.I have cooperated with them for 1 years,and I have never had a problem with them. I think NordFX is a reliable platform.The only reason I'm writing this review is that I get much money and useful information from them.

Awanish Karn,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 18, 2013,

NordFX allows scalping and it is easy for non-regular traders like me. They have the lowest dynamic spread up to 0 pip which is not offered by any other company in the market. Transactions are easy and the withdrawal is speedy. I also like their bonus scheme and facility of opening multiple trading accounts. I will surely recommend NordFX for the beginners as well as experienced traders
Sent at 10:48 AM on Tuesday

Miron,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Jan 12, 2016,

Hi, what I didn't like at all at NordFX before, was its very simple website. Now they have put up a brand new website which is much better than the old one, and the Education section there is WOW. I never met so much various useful information elsewhere.

Christina ,
Bogota, Colombia,
Feb 1, 2012,

i have traded 6 months with Nordfx and my results were pleasant.
A little bit slow payouts (but where is it different) but online help and mobile soft served me good.

Joanna,
Makati, Philippines,
May 3, 2018,

I have discovered NordFX, when I found out that one can have CFD trade with cryptocurrencies. It is important now when bitcoin and altcoins fall. NordFX gives leverage ratio of up to 1:1000, but this is too much for me, and I use a much smaller leverage ratio.
For the last three months, I had about twenty transactions both to buy and to sell. I have nocomplaints about their execution. I manage to profit a bit, I withdrew the profit very quickly, I have kept my main deposit in the account, will go on trading.
Drawbacks:
- there are no bonuses in cryptocurrencies,
- I wish there is a PAMM service for crypto,
- I wish there are some contests where I could win some bitcoins.
Overall rating is 4.5. But as I cannot give this, I will rate it with 5 stars.

Nihonmelody,
China,
Dec 21, 2010,

I have used Nordfx for 5 months, never met any problem,
really a honest forex broker, the online service is also very
convenient

Sunny_bao,
China,
Sep 29, 2011,

I have 2 accounts in NordFX because I wanted to separate my capital and apply different management by adding different signal providers for each of them. So I need an easy-operated platform. I like the use of this platform, find it very easy and profitable. I am engaged in foreign exchange market. At first, I am worried about its professional performance. NordFX proved it is really an innovative platform, offering both to inexperienced and experienced traders-wanna-be an easy access to foreign exchange.

Grey Cao,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 16, 2011,

My customer recommend me NordFx..He has used this platform for 3 years.And he said he han made much money by it.So I accept his advice.And now I have traded in the foreign exchange market for half years,I got good support.

joy.c,
china,
Oct 8, 2011,

Nord FX provides remote assistance and personal coaching.Nord FX put their client first throughout their trading experience. Whether it is through daily market updates, sent every morning, or insightful Daily Outlook Videos, with trading tips updated on site daily, they also put their client in the center of the trading software. Upon your first trading experience you will encounter an ease of trade never experienced before.