NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Cristobal,
Mexico,
Apr 5, 2011,

I had tried exness, hotforex, finfx, fxdd, and I would say that this broker along with finfx are the best, spread are excellente, almost no requotes and execution is fast. About withdrawals are made the same day!

Yonghee,
Apr 26, 2011,

Not good now ,difficult to make money here,high commission

Law,
May 20, 2011,

It is going bad now, I keep getting requote when I trade during Asian session.The new trading condition which its servers go down everyday at 23:00 platform time for 1 minunte (standard and ECN) and 3 minutes (micro) is a very bad idea.Also the increment of spread is some kind of trick to its clients, tells that "I don't want to trade with you and let you earn money, just go away!". So I give NORDFX only ONE STAR.

ziyuan,
china,
Jul 28, 2011,

I started trading with this company after the initial training on demo account since April 2010. I always withdrawal large amounts and never had any problems.
I didn’t contact too much with customer service dept, because everything is clear in their platforms, without requotes in trading, therefore no claims and issues.
How it was written, they allow all types of scalping and news trading, that is really good for me.
They provide bonus-action at the moment: trading accounts “welcome” with 8$ amount for free. You may withdrawal this funds, but as for me, it’s better to try real market trading in this company.
Good luck.

SilverOne,
Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2011,

I found this broker 4 month ago when come back to forex after big loss. First of all i tried their demo account and found good conditions for me. I checked the reviews and decided to give them a chance to be my broker)
Now I am happy with them, everything is working like i want. I don't have a lot of time to work from my home and I am using their iphone platform, it is simple and working like computer's platform.
I hope everything will be fine nearest time, highly recommend, good work guys!
I will let you know the results...

San,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 8, 2011,

I've been with NordFX for about 2 years. Every broker gets bad reviews, but newbies don't have enough experience to know when a broker is hunting stops or creating slippage. And those who compare live trading to demo are *really* wet behind the ears. I've tried a couple of other brokers and found that NordFX is about as good as it gets for retail traders. Their customer service is quite good. Their compliance dept is insane, but that could be due to government requirements having driven them insane.

Jun,
Shanghai,
Aug 9, 2011,

I found this broker reliable enough. I am testing them every day as I have opened a live account with them 10 months ago.
-Spread in minor pairs are sometimes very high

MAY_K,
Aug 10, 2011,

All I would like to say is that I recently joined NordFX and I am happy with their spreads, the feed of the NordFX platform is outstanding, and You can have the platform do automatic trading if you like..It is the fastest, guaranteed money.I'm a news trader, and if you are a new trader too, NordFX is right for you.

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 10, 2011,

Great to start then when you make a consistent profit you thet requotes, slippage and off quotes start. All to stop you making money! I will try to close the account and withdraw everything. Stay away from these unethical people.

cciscoming,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 12, 2011,

I have been trading with them for 3 years.They have almost fixed my problem and I trust them in the future they will make more money for me.Especially is their brokers, I think their brokers are professional and nice.They give me great support.